Change armor slot

Amethyst456

Hello,

I have a problem in changing slot of armor. I tried to change a part of armor from slot 47 to slot 53. Follow some guides on internet, I edit the nif file with Nifskope (both _1 and _0 nif file), and edit in Creation Kit. But in game, the armor is still an old slot and invisible. 

In Nifskope, I edit body part in BSDismemberSkinInstance / Partitions form 47 to 53

rtretert635.thumb.png.e2b9dd0f679e8dfca388a9b3185cd731.png

In Creation Kit, I open the esp file of this mod, choose this armor. In Biped Object I select 53 and unselect 47. In Race I choose DefaultRace. In Addition Races, I still select all vanilla races, but the DefaultRace can not be selected.. At first, I think it only works for vanilla races, I use a custom race (Dagi-rant, it doesn't show up in race and additional races field), but when I try to wear the armor to vanilla races, it's still not work.

jghjkl.thumb.png.c0d72cab939dd327f786e048a798861c.png

I install this armor manually, and edit the nif files directly form meshes folder, so I'm sure the edited files are in game data folder (I also don't use bodyslide on this armor).  

Did I done wrong something? What I should do to change slot of an armor?

Thank you. 

Archived