i reached out to you on nexus as well as posted a comment on your youtube page in regards to the bodyslide issue, wasn't sure where you would see the message first. if you could possibly provide  the missing data needed to correctly BS the clothing for CBBE  that would be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 2:43 AM, AWP3RATOR said:

Here is a set of Bodyslide files including Tracer's outfit without her armor pieces - if anyone else is interested ;)

This version includes all the previous outfits and also 2 for Tracer (with and without armor).  Just install this (if you have none) or overwrite existing, if you had the previous version.

LoO Bodyslide Update.7z

THANK YOU Bro !!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:heart: this! This is why we love LL!

On 5/20/2018 at 7:43 PM, AWP3RATOR said:

Here is a set of Bodyslide files including Tracer's outfit without her armor pieces - if anyone else is interested ;)

This version includes all the previous outfits and also 2 for Tracer (with and without armor).  Just install this (if you have none) or overwrite existing, if you had the previous version.

LoO Bodyslide Update.7z

My hero!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been using a bunch of recreations of the Overwatch characters (well, the females) in various other engines; be it in the games themselves or in software 3D editors like in Unity, or Blender. I'm seeing these variations here which on a side note are actually not bad at all (Tracer in this case I think is the best one), but I've seen a number of other attempts in Skyrim, but also with Unity (Illusion games) and Blender, thanks to some 3D artists out there whom took the time to do their best at re-creating the models.

The only times I've actually been able to check out the real models from the game itself was when I checked the models that had been extracted from the game and converted to another format and were adjustable in something like XNALara (posing software) and Source Filmmaker.

And the reason why I mention all this is because there's something I find fascinating but also strange: no one, so far, has been able to fully replicate the precise "stylish" proportions of the Overwatch characters whenever it's a model that has been re-created from scratch. I've seen some VERY well done models, some of them are VERY close to the "real" ones (extracted from the game itself), and the best ones I've seen were done in Blender since I think it's probably the most powerful / capable software for going in with very minute, nearly per-pixel details and mesh sculpting. I mean Overwatch has a very specific type of model sculpt / build with each characters; it doesn't seem to be a universal mesh (or rather, a universal skeleton) for all females either, which would be the case for all other games with different engines from what I've seen.

Examples:

Tracer (in the actual game, I.E. her body mesh) is built like a sprinter. She has EXTREMELY thin lower legs and ankles, which once replicated in other engines looks actually bad and silly BUT it looks just fine in Overwatch because it goes with the rest of the game in style and art as well (with the background, the map, the architecture, and the clothing too). She also has VERY big eyes. Very few people realize this, because she isn't your typical "anime schoolgirl", and her default visor sort of 'hides' that. But I've seen base Tracer head meshes in Unity and Blender before it got any textures on it where her eyes were modeled based off of the game's proportions to the rest of her skull (and her eye sockets) and it looks like a living nightmare (only starts to look better once textures get in, eyebrows, eyelashes, eye shadows and eye liners, etc).

Same with Widowmaker. Her body mesh, in the game itself, is VERY different to that of Tracer's (which leads me to believe that the very skeleton itself differs as well, around which the mesh was built). Because Widow is very much a "themed" mesh. She is themed around the Black Widow spider when seen from above and turned into "stylish" forms for her. Just like the spider's base curves and shapes, Widow has very elongated legs, a VERY shrunk down torso, and a very specific "S Curve" at the base of her spine just above her butt that NO other engines seem to be able to replicate (I.E. that curve I'm talking about looks like Widow literally walks with a nearly 80º angle curve between the base of her spine and the top of her butt on her back). I've actually tried to replicate that curve with a custom mesh in XNALara and the results are very bad. It's only doable if the mesh was extracted from the game itself and was instead just converted to another format. That's not to mention her face shape, it's pretty much a triangle between her chin tip to the back of her jawline reaching to the base of her ears (I.E. from the very base of her ears you have a 'start line' for her jawline, which itself is aligned with the base of her ears and goes straight to her chin in a triangle-like shape). I tried to make a similar shape to that in Skyrim with a custom character of mine and it looked silly simply because the bones / skeleton structure used in Skyrim make it look silly. If anything, a completely new skeleton with differently-placed bones (and perhaps with just more of them) would be necessary, in my opinion.

Anyway, this only applies to whenever someone out there tries to get the same result as the default models from the game itself.

The best solution, in my opinion, is to simply try to create "a version" of the character with inevitable different proportions, shapes, curves, sizes and heights. I didn't get why (before I started to look into it myself recently with XNALara and Skyrim, when making meshes in BodySlide Studio) some artists out there seemed to be so bent on creating Tracers and Widowmakers with completely different shapes that in some cases even make them look so different as to simply make them look unique (with the exception of them just using the same clothing and being named the same way). But now I understand. It's because re-creating them exactly the way they are in the game itself is apparently very difficult and can only be done in very powerful software with a lot of time and dedication. The only near-perfect models I've seen (I.E. "Perfect" in the sense that they look pretty much exactly like they are in the game) were made by Ellowas and Yeero using Blender (in particular, Ellowas' own version of Widowmaker is possibly the most identical-to-the-game version that I know of currently in circulation for free use).

Sorry long post, none of this was necessary and people can enjoy any versions of those characters they want. I just wanted to point at how basically difficult it seems to be to create (or "re" create) those characters in different games (with different skeleton structures).

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Sorry for bad English.

Who can throw off a working link to the original mod?

I tried to find it through Google, but everywhere there is either a dead link, or there is no link at all.

It is very interested in armor Mercy.

35 minutes ago, belin12 said:

Hi

Sorry for bad English.

Who can throw off a working link to the original mod?

I tried to find it through Google, but everywhere there is either a dead link, or there is no link at all.

It is very interested in armor Mercy.

I did my best but I can't find it anywhere. I used to have this armor pack downloaded but it seems I've deleted it...sorry. Not that telling you that helps ?

Your best bet is just to do some deep searching and eventually you'll find it, I downloaded it off DeviantArt but that download link doesn't work anymore.

Also, I'll let you know that I didn't like the look of these armors in game at all. They break immersion by being way too bright and even a little ridiculous lol. If you use a bodyslide preset with breasts anything bigger than basically flat chested, the breasts in the armor end up looking outrageously huge. I just wasn't a fan.

• 3 months later...
15 hours ago, Syncroniz said:

Nice dude! this is it. You have to add the items via console but it works. Unfortunately the Tracer outfit has an irremovable slow time effect on it, which is kind of annoying.

xEdit, navigate to item, check Referenced By tab down the bottom, either remove the spell attached, or remove what's attaching it [Keyword or Attach Point].

• 4 months later...
On 5/20/2018 at 9:43 PM, AWP3RATOR said:

LoO Bodyslide Update.7z 8.8 MB · 396 downloads

I'm planning on converting these nifs to skyrim for personal use...... Do you mind if I up load them on LL for others to use as well?

On 1/7/2020 at 10:53 AM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I'm planning on converting these nifs to skyrim for personal use...... Do you mind if I up load them on LL for others to use as well?

I don't mind however the original conversions were not done by me, I simply created the bodyslide files and fixed a couple of things in the plugin.  Feel free though!

• 3 months later...