Mod for Supernatural

Simm23

oh thank you is the first time I install a mod like that, but I tried and when I crush passion kiss but nothing else happens, and even the TV channels do not work what I'm wrong?

It marks me that you are the animation packages but then nothing happens, I installed these things, perhaps missing something x the proper operation?

file.png

On 1/27/2018 at 6:11 PM, Simm23 said:

I do not know I downloaded the latest versions of the passion 2.6.6.3, but the animations in addition to putting the folder I have to register in the settings of the mod inside the game?

If you need help with Passion it's better to seek it in the Passion thread so that @TwilightStorm can help you with the any troubleshooting as I'm going to be gone for awhile otherwise I'd help but I have to head out here in a couple minutes.

On 27/1/2018 at 12:59 AM, Simm23 said:

oh thank you is the first time I install a mod like that, but I tried and when I crush passion kiss but nothing else happens, and even the TV channels do not work what I'm wrong?

It marks me that you are the animation packages but then nothing happens, I installed these things, perhaps missing something x the proper operation?

file.png

1) The folder mesh comes from Doomdriven sybian saddle and is only for animator creators. There is also a read me file that tells so. Delete the folder. Is useless for you.

2) Custom TV channels don't work because you have only the mod and not the channels. The link to get them is in Passion

topic.

3) You don't have penis mesh from CmarNY and your male sims will not have penis nor naked outfit.

Go to this link and download them. Search the forum for more http://cmarnyc.blogspot.gr/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html

4) You don't have any animation for passion to play. You have only the WTWanimations.package and you miss the AW_WTWanimations.package to make it work.

Go to Downloads - The Sims 3 tap above and search for animations for Kinky World or Passion or Animated Woohoo.

Passion can play all of them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2018 at 12:39 AM, TwilightStorm said:

1) The folder mesh comes from Doomdriven sybian saddle and is only for animator creators. There is also a read me file that tells so. Delete the folder. Is useless for you.

2) Custom TV channels don't work because you have only the mod and not the channels. The link to get them is in Passion

topic.

3) You don't have penis mesh from CmarNY and your male sims will not have penis nor naked outfit.

Go to this link and download them. Search the forum for more http://cmarnyc.blogspot.gr/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html

4) You don't have any animation for passion to play. You have only the WTWanimations.package and you miss the AW_WTWanimations.package to make it work.

Go to Downloads - The Sims 3 tap above and search for animations for Kinky World or Passion or Animated Woohoo.

Passion can play all of them.

How do I get the sybian and the other toys to work?

6 hours ago, dlarlQma said:

How do I get the sybian and the other toys to work?

Sybian has no animations yet.

It's a known object to passion but since there is no animations it won't show any erotic interactions.

About other toys.

Go to this link and get the animations https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47255-sims3-sex-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world/

then download and replace the the OKW file of the animations with  OKW_Amra72_Animations.zip

Read  -How can I add new toys or change the genders in animations- in passion topic to understand how you can add any object that you like.

4 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Sybian has no animations yet.

It's a known object to passion but since there is no animations it won't show any erotic interactions.

About other toys.

Go to this link and get the animations https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47255-sims3-sex-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world/

then download and replace the the OKW file of the animations with  OKW_Amra72_Animations.zip

Read  -How can I add new toys or change the genders in animations- in passion topic to understand how you can add any object that you like.

I can't seem to put any of the toys in the inventory. Don't I need to put them there in order to use them?

49 minutes ago, dlarlQma said:

I can't seem to put any of the toys in the inventory. Don't I need to put them there in order to use them?

No, passion loads them when the animation use them. You don't add them in any outfit. Even if you want, they are always on the ground. They are not outfit parts.  The only thing they need is to load in game. You don't need to put them anywhere.

4 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

No, passion loads them when the animation use them. You don't add them in any outfit. Even if you want, they are always on the ground. They are not outfit parts.  The only thing they need is to load in game. You don't need to put them anywhere.

I see... Thank you! :smiley:

7 hours ago, maraas said:

Do your toys work with kw? Or is there a way to alter the kw-xml to make them work with kw?

First of all the toys must load in game and their instance hash must be known to the mod, any mod. Then you have to replace the name "Dildo" of the Accessory tag of the animations XML with the toys name. You can test it this way. Pick an animation that use the Dildo and change the name Dildo with ButtPlug for example. You must also have the ButtPlug.package in your mods folder. Select this animation in kinky world. If the toy is known to KW, you will see it, if not you will see no toy at all. You can suggest Oniki then to add them in KW.

Tested. Toys installed, xml edited. No toys in animations. Bummer! Thanks for answering so fast though. Appreciated ;)

By the way, Is it possible to make kw recognize the toys instance hash myself? Can it be done using s3pe/basic xml editing? If not I am afraid I will need help :frown:

2 hours ago, maraas said:

Tested. Toys installed, xml edited. No toys in animations. Bummer! Thanks for answering so fast though. Appreciated ;)

By the way, Is it possible to make kw recognize the toys instance hash myself? Can it be done using s3pe/basic xml editing? If not I am afraid I will need help :frown:

Unfortunately, no!

This is a C# script edit.

Oniki can only do it and that might be in a new KW release.

I don't know why she haven't add them yet and that's because those toys are one year uploaded, over HOT.

When I made them I asked to use them in any sims 3 mod that can use them, without even ask me.

I even said that if the string tables that say "Passion Toys" is a reason for not add them in another mod, just delete them and leave only their names, when I was at HOT.

My goal is sims 3 players, to anything or whatever they like.

I don't have any copyrights on those toys.

I'm not a company and what I do, I do it for whatever left of sims 3 community!

Kinky World is a part of this community also and so KW is included to what I say.

I don't know why Oniki never add them in KW but I think that is time to suggest that, for future KW versions.

As about their creator or his/her credits or what ever else egoistic shit, you can always post what I said above.

And I sing this...

...TwilightStorm   

2 hours ago, maraas said:

Thanks for answering so fast though

If you never quote any word of anyone post, as you did now, it will be a matter of luck for anyone, to see a post of yours. 

I mean that if you never quote any word of someone post, he/she never get any notification about your questions or answers.

I was so fast answer, by lack and only by lack.

That's always leads to misunderstandings! 

If you mark a word or a line, you get a "quote this"

Use it, please and put your answer or question underneath (as I did above), so others can get a notification of your post(s).       

Archived