WickedWork_PreAlpha0.02 (A freelance wicked career)

14 minutes ago, mar310 said:

Yes! I'm a Mac user. Unfortunately I'm not techi so I wouldn't be much help. I hope the other Mac user can help! I'll keep my out on this mod to see if you fix it. If you do I'll join your Patron (for all your hard work) Thanks :-)

I'm the other Mac user actually. :smiley: *waves* So, if you want to message me periodically I can give you an update on how the testing is going. And once again thanks tvhebdo for being so awesome and working through this with us.

1 hour ago, Gamergamer1701 said:

I'm the other Mac user actually. :smiley: *waves* So, if you want to message me periodically I can give you an update on how the testing is going. And once again thanks tvhebdo for being so awesome and working through this with us.

As soon as we fix this problem I'll release a new version for everybody.

Thank you guys for your support and your comprehension!

On 2/2/2018 at 1:49 PM, tvhebdo said:

Thanks in advance for joining the WickedWork community on Patreon! :smile:  

First the undressing issue could be fix by changing your WWhims option:

- For whom using WickedWhims, if you have undressing issue. 

You can solve this problem by changing the undressing type to Complete Undressing:

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   NPC Sex Undresssing Type  and choose "Complete Undressing".

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   Sex Undresssing Type  and choose "Complete Undressing".

Whats new in the 0.03:

- No more CAS Trait

- Computer interactions

- Age restriction fixed

- Sometime wrong gender type when hit NEXT customer button fixed

- Flirty interaction IDLE and Flirty buff loot

- Fixed bug sometime customer menu don't appear after the greeting sequence.

The 0.04 will be out tomorrow for my patrons and include:

- Wicked Worker Skill

- Multi level earning base on skill

- Change text and way to acquire WWorker trait (by clicking on your sim)

- Change greeting text

- Bonus if your wicked worker get cum on body

- Huge Bonus if customer is FULLY satisfied (witch not happen often :tongue: )

- When you greet your customer you'll get the requirement to have sex immediately

- You get paid BEFORE committing the act, then you'll loot the bonus or tip if you fill the requirement

- Limitation of one sex encounter per call per customer.

- Lot of minor fix

Oh and i like the pink one piece your sim wear, do you know where i can get it?

Thanks!

Yes! i got it from WILD_GUY Animations patreon account. Its the BONUS item for 1/31/18, here is a link to his account! ENJOY! https://www.patreon.com/wild_guy/posts

11 minutes ago, hejiamin519 said:

Same here! I moved out the mod, the game works fine. But after I put it into the mod folders again, the gam crash and close. I tried to use the newest version, but the problem still there. 

lastCrash.txt

I'm aware of this issue for MAC user please contact me in private i'll include you in a conversation with other mac users to run some test.

7 hours ago, katie9109 said:

I love this mod, however, 80% of the time when I'm about to use it the game crashes. Is this a my computer problem or is it something in the mod that I can fix?

If you have apple computer there issue with this mod i trying to fix.   Else if you're running this game on a regular pc.    Considering your game is up to date, Try to clean your mods folder and delete every mods who have not been update recently (b4 cats and dogs update) and start a new game.   Usually this will fix 99% of all your problems   If your game keep crashing, backup your mods file and try to repair your game in Origin, then add only updated mods one by one.

***UPDATE***

Hi everyone!

I've created a new Discord Server for support and suggestions.   As Wicked Work have been download over 7000 times on 3 different platforms and the community of players growing everyday. I've decide to create a place to centralize all the support for the mod in a efficient way:

Here's the link for the server: 

MAC USER READ BEFORE REPORTING ISSUES:
We have been able to reproduce the exact same crash many times without Wicked Work installed.   We suspect the problem come from wicked whims who crash when you try to have sex with new generated service sim.   In other word if you try to have sex with new maid, gardener etc... the first day you hire them your game will crash whatever you have Wicked Work installed or not.   So that's why your game crash when you try to have sex with new customer as Wicked Work use the same method to spawn new customers.   I've send a message to inform Tubodriver of this issue.

Hi @

tvhebdo

Great Idea of a mod ;) Thanks
Been testing your mod today "Debug mode"
Could you check your files Group ID and maybe make them "as suggested by the developers" (80000000) instead of 00000000, so that no possible override could exist?
You'll have to re-package again without the manifest. (In case you merge the main mod and the customer part as in this version)
Ages on traits had an error, desynchronised XML and DATA values.
Removing Toddler child and Elder locally and it runs fine now. (Also removed from the templates and filters (Elders))

I've had a few errors, mainly UI related because of the situation_trait (customer) still checking !
Maybe a little less restricted filter would help, and even make story telling easier. Like not hiding the households, allowing played sims to become customers  "just a few ideas"
Going to test further and come back with reports.
Thanks again, and I hope you keep developing the mod ;)

13 hours ago, azoresman said:

Hi @

tvhebdo

Great Idea of a mod ;) Thanks
Been testing your mod today "Debug mode"
Could you check your files Group ID and maybe make them "as suggested by the developers" (80000000) instead of 00000000, so that no possible override could exist?
You'll have to re-package again without the manifest. (In case you merge the main mod and the customer part as in this version)
Ages on traits had an error, desynchronised XML and DATA values.
Removing Toddler child and Elder locally and it runs fine now. (Also removed from the templates and filters (Elders))

I've had a few errors, mainly UI related because of the situation_trait (customer) still checking !
Maybe a little less restricted filter would help, and even make story telling easier. Like not hiding the households, allowing played sims to become customers  "just a few ideas"
Going to test further and come back with reports.
Thanks again, and I hope you keep developing the mod ;)

Hey Azoresman, pretty much everything you mention have already been modified in patreon version or will be modified in the next one (for player sim to become customers) but thanks for your help!!

3 hours ago, tvhebdo said:

Hey Azoresman, pretty much everything you mention have already been modified in patreon version or will be modified in the next one (for player sim to become customers) but thanks for your help!!

Hi Tvhebdo. When I try to run this mod my game crashes... I have updated WW and Wickedjobs. Also, I can put the trait but when I have to call a new or next customer the game simply crashes. Thanks!

4 hours ago, dennathorne said:

Hi Tvhebdo. When I try to run this mod my game crashes... I have updated WW and Wickedjobs. Also, I can put the trait but when I have to call a new or next customer the game simply crashes. Thanks!

If you are on a pc there no reason Wicked work make your game crash, try to clean your mod folder and delete all mod ho have not been update since the cats and dog update, then start a new game and everything should work.

If you have a mac computer:

MAC USER READ BEFORE REPORTING ISSUES:

We have been able to reproduce the exact same crash many times without Wicked Work installed.   We suspect the problem come from wicked whims who crash when you try to have sex with new generated service sim.   In other word if you try to have sex with new maid, gardener etc... the first day you hire them your game will crash whatever you have Wicked Work installed or not.   So that's why your game crash when you try to have sex with new customer as Wicked Work use the same method to spawn new customers.

I'm working on a new version right now to 'skirt' this problem and will be available in a few days.

2 hours ago, Buddy16 said:

well or you could......maybe help? 
As you maybe could read from the thread title it's an pre-alpha.
so you could post what you did as you got the LE errors or the game crashed so the mod creator could fix that?

help with what? did i ask for help or a fix? if you could read you would see that the bugs are fixed in the newer versions that you have to pay for. sorry but im not paying for a mod for a game i hardly play. i tried it but the free version has too many bugs for me so i stopped using it. and before somebody gets stupid, no im not asking for the newest version for free. i understand some people like to get paid for the mods they create and i dont have a problem with that

10 hours ago, malbolzcha said:

help with what? did i ask for help or a fix? if you could read you would see that the bugs are fixed in the newer versions that you have to pay for. sorry but im not paying for a mod for a game i hardly play. i tried it but the free version has too many bugs for me so i stopped using it. and before somebody gets stupid, no im not asking for the newest version for free. i understand some people like to get paid for the mods they create and i dont have a problem with that

No you're right you didn't asked for help or a fix you just complained about too many bugs and LE errors and crashes.
And yes I can read but I can't read your fucking mind so I don't know what might have crashed your game and got fixed now.

Also if you hardly play this game why make a stupid comment at all?

because

13 hours ago, malbolzcha said:

Meh. It's not bad but too many bugs, too many LE errors, and it crashed my game twice. I'll stick with ask money for woohoo

isn't really helpful at all for the mod author and that you'll stick with ask money for woohoo nobody cares about that.

And if you really play this game not that often you wouldn't care if if you'd pay for this mod because eventually you'd get the paid version here

10 hours ago, malbolzcha said:

No, I'm with you. I'm interested in testing this mod, but clearly this version has issues that it would be moot to report since it's already fixed in another version. And I'm sorry, while I'm willing to test, I'm not willing to pay to test. Most creators with patreons  still try to at least keep their free versions bug free. So I'll wait until a fixed version comes up or I'll simply go without.

Hello, you could for realism include a fee agency. For example, a girl received 3,000, and the agency for sending her to Sims takes her percentage from work. It seems to me that it is more realistic. And you can also add a fee for protecting the bandits. Thank you. sorry for my English