Hot stories of my sims

22 hours ago, Zheur said:

What are spiders attracted to the most?

Hello Lanmi, I do not know if you know him, but I think this may interest you, there is a lot of fantasy, from here I have taken the outfit that I am going to use for one of my characters, I am thinking about getting back some history and more or least I have the idea, but I needed an outfit that could not recognize the character.

https://lunanelfeah.tumblr.com/

I hope this helps you.

8 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Catwomen / Swordgirl cuts his legs off? Nice upper body... the bottom is a veeeeey leggy but interesting "boi". ?

I would like to see him at Sixam in motion - will lanme beam him up? *ggg

I think this time it will be a fairy, without swords. Because my spider needs a easy and sweet .......!?! 

Maybe next time we cut his legs  :))))

22.JPG.faadc77f18c6254339dde703da6572f6.JPG

3 hours ago, Josua1970 said:

Hello Lanmi, I do not know if you know him, but I think this may interest you, there is a lot of fantasy, from here I have taken the outfit that I am going to use for one of my characters, I am thinking about getting back some history and more or least I have the idea, but I needed an outfit that could not recognize the character.

https://lunanelfeah.tumblr.com/

I hope this helps you.

Thanks a lot Josua, that's exactly what I needed!!!

On 10/2/2018 at 2:57 PM, lanmi81 said:

trampa de la araña ?️

Incredible as always, Lanmi, only it's a pity that you've charged the nymph, I know you do not do like me, I dedicate myself to eliminate characters if I add a story, lately I'm giving a spin to one, the introduction text I have it, the idea of the character also both the 3 human versions and the spectrum, the bad thing is that I do not give myself well to create infants and children, but something can be done.
I'm glad you liked the page I told you, the truth is that it has quite interesting material.

A hug and we keep talking.

11 hours ago, kortjakje said:

Just amazing. Poor nymph. I was hoping for some sort of a happy ending, but then again, I know that is not your style at all (looking at previous stories). Again the setting and scenerie are marvellous. So wonderful, a piece of art you made. 

10 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Damnnnn!

I can't believe the poor sprite got eaten!?! 

I'm pretty heartbroken ? lol!

Nice work! The atmosphere is awesome ?

"Por nymph"!!!!  I know and I'm sorry about that, but in this atmosphere there was simply no place for a happy ending. And the escape in this story was not possible.

Perhaps I could put an option on the TWO ENDS, happy and unhappy :)))) 

24 minutes ago, lanmi81 said:

"Por nymph"!!!!  I know and I'm sorry about that, but in this atmosphere there was simply no place for a happy ending. And the escape in this story was not possible.

Perhaps I could put an option on the TWO ENDS, happy and unhappy :)))) 

Haha! It's cool as I understand the artistic direction, I would however enjoy to see her ressurrected by a companion or two,

Maybe a ritual can be performed so she can rise from the ashes,

A revenge story would be nice, I wouldn't mind seeing the legs pulled off of that spider!! 

On 10/2/2018 at 4:31 PM, Josua1970 said:

Looking a bit I located this, the truth is that I already used material from this creator, although it is the same as always, that one does not realize who the author is, but I have seen things that may interest you.
https://zouyousims.tumblr.com/

Thanks Josua!!!

I hope this masterpiece by Natalia Auditore will be available to us one day :classic_unsure:

Spoiler

tumblr_pfnch1Ny2Z1sqif3ko7_1280.pngtumblr_pfnch1Ny2Z1sqif3ko2_1280.png

I want it too much!!!!!!

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

Haha! It's cool as I understand the artistic direction, I would however enjoy to see her ressurrected by a companion or two,

Maybe a ritual can be performed so she can rise from the ashes,

A revenge story would be nice, I wouldn't mind seeing the legs pulled off of that spider!! 

I think it's feasible. But the current,  i can only break spider legs. Is a  good idea for her rising but I do not know how to tame eighteen legs in one scene :classic_wacko:

On 10/3/2018 at 2:25 PM, GreyMouse said:

Beautifully rendered set and story, Lanmi!

Like always...

She should have brought a can of Raid or a bug bomb!

? 

hahaha.....It will not be necessary. I'm planning something else ;) 

On 10/3/2018 at 11:25 AM, kortjakje said:

I was wondering if the spider monster lot is available for download. I'm very much in love with it. ?

Spoiler

a.JPGb.JPGc.JPG

It's now available!!!

On 10/3/2018 at 4:05 AM, lanmi81 said:

Thanks Josua!!!

I hope this masterpiece by Natalia Auditore will be available to us one day :classic_unsure:

I want it too much!!!!!!

Hahaha, I have searched for it and it is not available at the moment, I am now finishing a park and then I have to set up some urban scenes before starting with the story, I was also thinking of setting up a castle or something on a rock surrounded by water, something a little game of thrones, to have a fixed set of that style.

I leave some pictures of my park cafeteria, I think the weekend will be over.

Spoiler

03-10-2018_23-44-32.png03-10-2018_23-44-09.png

10 minutes ago, Josua1970 said:

Hahaha, I have searched for it and it is not available at the moment, I am now finishing a park and then I have to set up some urban scenes before starting with the story, I was also thinking of setting up a castle or something on a rock surrounded by water, something a little game of thrones, to have a fixed set of that style.

I leave some pictures of my park cafeteria, I think the weekend will be over.

Nice and good luck with that,  I hope to get the inspiration for my own version :classic_biggrin: