How do you end a sex mod?

Kloe676

if you are talking about a animation (not a full mod) you can open the Sexlab MCM (debug page i believe) and find the part that says

"stop all animations", using this switch will stop all animations currently running.

5 minutes ago, Kloe676 said:

Animated prostitution

Never used it, so I cant help you there (IMO nowdays there are better options for sex mods).

But others may help you now that we know which mod you are using.-

Havent used Animated Prostitution before but regardless of how you start an animation you should still be able to stop all animations through the SexLab MCM. Open the (pause) menu (where you find the save,load and quit options) and click on Mod Configuration, from there select SexLab, than go down to  Rebuild and Clean than you will find an option to Stop All Animations.

Ive Included some Screen Shots that will hopefully help.

ScreenShot2464.bmp

ScreenShot2465.bmp

ScreenShot2466.bmp

ScreenShot2467.bmp

34 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

I used that a long long buggy time ago but once better things came I dumped it and now that there is sexlab I see no point in ever trying it again.

AP doesn't work with sexlab so you are basically stuck with whatever the DEV has done for their mod.

There's so many, any recommendations?

23 minutes ago, bennyblade said:

Havent used Animated Prostitution before but regardless of how you start an animation you should still be able to stop all animations through the SexLab MCM. Open the (pause) menu (where you find the save,load and quit options) and click on Mod Configuration, from there select SexLab, than go down to  Rebuild and Clean than you will find an option to Stop All Animations.

Ive Included some Screen Shots that will hopefully help.

ScreenShot2464.bmp

ScreenShot2465.bmp

ScreenShot2466.bmp

ScreenShot2467.bmp

I don't even see that option in my menu, I'll try other ones, any good recommendations?

I don't use a lot of the sexlab mods. You'll need sexlab you'll need to get the requirements that are listed on the first post for the mod you'll also want to get match maker for testing animations. There is also SOS (slongs of skyrim) that you'll need if you want the male characters to have dicks. I use more nasty critters SLAL loader so that you can load SLAL type animation packs. For the most part just check and see what you might like.

after you get the things myuhinny has suggested, they are almost requirements as far as I am concerned. I rekon you want Defeat, for "those" days, SLEN (eager NPC's) for when you are feeling more social, in the SLAL packs look for anything by Lieto. He is a genius. TDF Prostitution, because even the dovakin can be short of cash in the begining, and amourous adventures, because it is very cool and often very funny.

Archived