11 hours ago, Hinnah said:

I think it works fine? So far I used this mod that option was situational - piercing, egg labor etc. Other aspects like succubi and lost eden employee have separate menu name. Most work is done through cas traits and tam menu on pc

Thanks, i found the problem.

@ GucciGuilty

For your sim you have to register as prostitute on the computer in lost eden.

To create a npc prostitute you have to open the console and write "nisa.slutify firstname lastname" of the npc without the "

just dropping in to say i love love love this mod. not sure if there's supposed to be legit working icons for all the hypnosis/farm stuff but if there is, i only have some (like dissociating/brain drain) but not others (like the actual farm visit popups) . wondering if that's a bug or if i'm trippin. 

hoping for updates on this facet of the mod more than anything else! prostitution is cool and all but i'm a big fan of the perpetual gooey haze ?

On 11/23/2023 at 8:40 AM, Moonie6 said:

The owner must be part of a played household, maybe that's your problem? Just enter the household and leave, or set it as played from manage households in manage worlds

Thanks, I seem to have fixed it by doing what you have suggested above. 

I have a few different issues with this mod, but I think it's just Vanilla game stuff getting in the way of the mod protocols. 

On a different note, I'm kind of sad that this mod seems to be abandoned or in permanent hiatus. I know developing mods is hard and you can get burn out, but I wish the creator would hand it over to someone who would work out the bugs and fix things. 

Nisa hasn't abandoned this mod and is still working on it. You can easily join her on her discord if you're parton. It isn't because a mod isn't updated all the time that it is abandoned. Give some time to time and learn to be patient. And while waiting for new features in WP, you can explore those already in. There is so many to have fun.

On 11/12/2023 at 4:44 PM, NNS10 said:

Any suggestions for mods that would put enough financial burden on a sim to make sense for them to use the prostitution feature of this mod?

Carl's Gameplay Overhaul have a feature that boost your bills price and can reduce the money you gain in the game. it also have other setting to boost the difficulty of the game a little if you feel the need for it. 

little disclaimer: I don't recommend to lower the money gain if you play a drug dealer with Basemental's mod. The way Carl's mod work is that you buy everything at the regular price, but you can lower the money gained from stuff by like 50%, so if you buy cocaine at 10k, you pay 10k, but you only do 50% of what you would make by selling that cocaine. I didn't do the math but pretty sure you can easily sell for less than what you paid, which isn't the goal in the end. Should be fine if you only sell drugs you can make yourself like weed though. 

8 hours ago, WolfRider4594 said:

Nisa hasn't abandoned this mod and is still working on it. You can easily join her on her discord if you're parton. It isn't because a mod isn't updated all the time that it is abandoned. Give some time to time and learn to be patient. And while waiting for new features in WP, you can explore those already in. There is so many to have fun.

The mod only have been updated for patch compatibility and bugs in the past like what... 3+ years? You can't really blame people for thinking it's pretty just being maintained for now :/ 

If they are still working on it though it's actually pretty good news. I haven't been craving new feature as much as i've been wanting little quality of life updates.
If they had a public roadmap of what they were working on, I would defenitly consider supporting the patreon. 

Edited by Seagull01
clarity
On 12/3/2023 at 7:41 PM, WolfRider4594 said:

tell me wtf are wicked mermaids and where can I get information on them without joining the patron discord server

because it's sure as shit ain't in the description

Hello,

I only played with the mod for a couple seconds after the latest patch, and it kept resetting my sim every time I tried to make him sleep. It was definitely this mod that was the culprit, as removing it fixed the issue. The last exception is attached below. Apologies in advance for bothering you with this, as I'm sure you'll be getting lots of reports with this patch.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

3 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

Once again !!!, never update your game before your mods, otherwise you won't be able to play or you'll get lots of bugs.

For the moment, only the MCCC and UI cheats have been updated, so be patient, the modders are doing their job.

WW updated now, this is the last mod needed to be updated for me

1 hour ago, Mellor81 said:

WW updated now, this is the last mod needed to be updated for me

Same here but if you look at their patreon it looks like they dont intend to update until after the new pack drops. I will have the new pack in about 12 hours though and want to play with it so Im just going to pull this mod out for now and update my game. Yeah it will be a pain in the butt reslutting everyone but I will move them into apartments in two large groups to make it easier ?

10 minutes ago, kelliq86 said:

Same here but if you look at their patreon it looks like they dont intend to update until after the new pack drops. I will have the new pack in about 12 hours though and want to play with it so Im just going to pull this mod out for now and update my game. Yeah it will be a pain in the butt reslutting everyone but I will move them into apartments in two large groups to make it easier ?

im doing the same iu just removed it im not waiting ill re do it all when ever ?

Had to take Nisa's mod out of my game as it caused to freeze. I haven't updated my game yet as I'm waiting till Home Regions has added the new world to it. I've been playing offline, thought this would be safe to use still.  If your game freezes and you're getting alot of errors from WW chances are it's Nisa's mod causing it. Didn't get an exception error just the game froze do to too many errors popping up.

2 hours ago, DarkEarth64 said:

Hello

If I have a suitor, WW throws an error message. According to the error log, Nisa Perversions is to blame. When an update comes from Nisa, do I have to download it via Patreon as a member and with payment?

Or is there another possibility?

Thanks

You have  just to wait there is no paywall. Patrons get access to WIP Content, can  choose what to  work next and that kind of Exclusive Stuff. As i know Nisa has somekind of illness and always need some more time to fix the Bugs. So just chill or play a new save  without the mod as long Nisa is working.