[SEARCH] Tail Mod

Hey everyone

Trying to find a mod i used about a year ago. From what i remember, it didn't have it's own page, just a DL link someone pasted in their comment on a forum here on LL. The ESP name of the mod in my load order was 'Direnni Tail' or something along those lines. As the name suggests, it added a HDT tail to the game. Does anyone know of the mod i'm speaking of, and can perhaps point me in the right direction? Thanks

The mod is in the skyrim section, but I just had a lock and the file and it's actually oblivion and it doesn't even come with textures ^^.

I remember using it in the past, I think there was a skyrim version somewhere, but I'm not sure. 

It should be possible to convert this to skyrim.

Edit: Have a look at this one:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/?page=38&tab=comments#comment-902067

1 hour ago, zilvradrow said:

Thank you very much. I'll try this one.

Du gibst dir so viel mühe mit mir. :classic_blush:

the only one and good one for succubus i use without issu

is bones tail from hdt tails in nexus you need only make texture black and i use bones wings with black texture

is 10x good the all others i tested and have no isuu at all and hdt is perfect

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, didn't have notifications on and didn't see any of your replies, sorry everyone! But yes, thanks to Etherwindas that is indeed the file i was after. Thanks for everyone elses responses as well. As another note, i'm on the look out for a blindfold mod for a new follower I've been working on, and need something fancy looking. Tried blindfolds of Skyrim, but wasn't quite right. Anyone know of something decent? Cheers again :smile:

Archived