How to manually install this "FunnyBizAnimationsV25.1" mod

suremi

How to manually install this "FunnyBizAnimationsV25.1" mod
I want to install this mod with the Nexus Mod Manager but it says "A problem occurred during install"
So I want to manually install it but I do not know how it is done, if someone of you knows how to install the mod step by step I would really appreciate it <3
  here the link of the file: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animation-resources/ 

I think the question was a little different.
There is a "great" description of FunnyBizness - regarding the use of
SexLab Matchmaker.

But there are no meshes in the ESP - so what's the goal of Matchmaker - the front door?

How does one work a magic - on nothing?

The mod description is very "daring," not to say confusing.

I think that was meant.

@Andy14Not sure what you mean? In the file linked by OP he doesn't mention Matchmaker at all. He put a link to the SLAL pack for his animations, he says clearly that those resources are not a mod, and he adds a link to the guide how to use and make SLAL packs. If people can't be bothered to read at least the first two lines of the description of a mod they'd like to use, i won't make the effort to waste more words.

Just now, Nazzzgul666 said:

@Andy14Not sure what you mean? In the file linked by OP he doesn't mention Matchmaker at all. He put a link to the SLAL pack for his animations, he says clearly that those resources are not a mod, and he adds a link to the guide how to use and make SLAL packs. If people can't be bothered to read at least the first two lines of the description of a mod they'd like to use, i won't make the effort to waste more words.

Sorry - my mistake.:blush:
Big mistake of mine - confused it with Komotor.

Thanks for the hint and
Merry Christmas

15 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Leer la descripción ayudaría.

* El archivo FunnyBizAnimations SOLO CONTIENE MIS ANIMACIONES, NO ES UNA MOD. * (Muchos preguntaban para que ya te vayas, lol)

Could you explain me a little better, I was reading the description but I still have things that I do not understand, I am not a modder therefore I do not want to make a modification.
According to what I understood I should choose solom one either Nonreplacermod Or FunnyBizSLALPack is correct ???

Archived