I like using Defeat from time to time but only knowing that game stability will be a compromise. Too many script heavy mods. You see, I can't live without my PSQ mod. I have become the succubus. Even my followers who I have created with the familiar faces mod. I have also taken many armor and clothing mod files and used them to create an all in one armor and clothing replacer to make my game unique to anybody else. Many other mods, plus the good old Bethesda vanilla scripts is just way too many scripts running on my setup. Now, the PSQ mod has a built-in Defeat like function already, but I would love to see it expanded just a wee bit. For instance, in Defeat you can set the chance for a threesome by the aggressors. In PSQ there is always only the aggressor that hit you last. Also, if it could have the option of whether followers will be taken advantage of as well would be awesome. But just because I fought with the creation kit for many hours of my life to make my own unique clothing and armor replacer using other people's already created outfits that I might have altered a little in outfit studio to make exposing definitely doesn't mean I am capable of modding. So if anyone else out there who has the know how is looking for any new project ideas.....:-D

Archived