Breast Physics Issue?

Outlast1

For the past couple of days I have been scouring the google pages looking for an answer and either I am really stupid or dont understand, but I have to major issue that are frustrating me.

1.) I literally read cherryhotalings description 8 times still cant find a solution.

2.) googled this issue only to find very old or outdated solutions mainly for the cbbe physics that comes with body slide but that is over a year old now.

3.) been looking through this forum and cant find the problem I am having.

4.) I have updated F4SE, and Body-slide, and Cbbe Body enhancer, and Cherries mod, and learned how to add physics to armor and clothing by accident while looking for a solution (yay me).

5.) I did a mod check and removed all mods except vanilla, and cbbe, cherryhotalings, cbbe enhancer, basically all the required mods for breast physics, and reloaded each one 1 at a time.

6.) fresh install; nothing.

7.) re-built my body using the physics by cherries mod.

Below is the issue (above is the steps I took to try and repair but failed). Pictures are posted in the spoilers hope that helps to identify the issue.

now that we got the main troubleshooting and basic fixes out of the way. the problem consists of where my characters breast are squished into the chest and are literally pushed together. As if I had set the push-together, and no boobs slider, and SH, fantasy, and puffy on max 100 which is not what I have them set. strangely i know the physics mod is working but correlating to the problem is well not very smooth bounce or jiggle but yanky, twitchy, stretchy and clippy. I encountered this problem in skyrim but was able to fix it on my own but I cant for fallout 4, I prefer to solve issue on my own or use google but I am out of options and dont know where to go before I delete these physics mods and just stick with super Stiff rigid boobs. Ill post my screen shot of what I am talking about sorry no vid to show it off. Lastly I know they look similar but once you actually look close its smooshed in game. should I rebuild the body again from scratch? and how do I fix the twitchy boobs from hell?

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.b4adf27013ed83deb394229c6e6d30d8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.19a1b6b859abbf9e9fbe6ba5d0c05da2.jpeg

image.thumb.png.cf28f93ca387f945e27af05c1965a9f1.png

image.thumb.png.dbd9a1166333a23388b2f859d3396d55.png

20171208103226_1.thumb.jpg.0a462e304e43084d5f2bf46cc5104379.jpg

7.) re-built my body using the physics by cherries mod.

You rebuilt the body using CBBECHB - yah for you! (joke on #4)  Did you also build the outfits with your preset using the Batch Build and morph's box ticked?  (it is not ticked in either screen shot above).  I'm not entirely sure why the morph's tick needs to be checked for this, but when I didn't tick it my physics didn't work right.  Rebuilt using ticked, works "great" (breast physics in FO4 are never GREAT like Skyrim)

Also, does this happen with every outfit you tried and also naked or only certain ones, say from a specific mod?  also, what mod manager are you using?

it also happens with naked and I have ticked the morph button and it works well with looks menu sadly no change. it kinda worked when I initially installed but was twitchy as hell sadly I still cant find any solution I am just gonna uninstall it and wait a little longer once its been fleshed out more. I knew it was not gonna be as good as skyrim, but I like the physics its worth waiting for it. Ill try again to rebuild the body with a new pre-set tomorrow if that does not work Ill just put getting realistic boobies on hold stiff and rigid arent so bad I never really see her from the front anyways I just like knowing they jiggle. thanks mate.

P.S. I really did learn how to add physics to armor and clothing during my search it made my life so much easier now I can finally finish my long frustrating project of getting Asian boys TERA armors to play nice. Have a nice Holiday.

ok figured out that the titchy stuff is actually not a bug, my friend came over and said that she made that mistake too cause we are both spoiled by skyrim's jiggles. But we still cant figure out the weird squished breast issue. I added more pictures to my current spoiler above.

You can not fix it either.

It's a Havok physics from Googles/Tools (Sturges I believe). And this is primarily in x and y axis. (Y-axis is your problem)

And not really suitable for chest. No proper damping etc.
CBBE in BodySlide already has this "physics" and it is reasonably ok.

Cherry has - as always - made a skin of beginners, totally exaggerating, no soft balance in the transitions and the result is - as always.

Archived