[QUESTION] I have loads of animations installed but don't understand them

As the title says, I have loads of animations installed for SexLab but I don't know how to use some of them. I have a mod that lets you choose what animations to use but the part I don't know how to do is initiate animations with enemies and such. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Match maker is used for casting spell on you as well as other people or creatures there is also a mass match maker spell to cast on everyone within a certain radius of the player. When you use it on say you and another person male or female a sex animation will play and you can change the animations with the sexlab keys. Check in the MCM for the controls.

It depends on what you want to do do really. You talk about enemies especially. I would look at something like "defeat" in your case. With it you can get knocked down and used by enemies or you can knock them down and have your way with them. That is just basic idea but there is tons more to the mod. You can also look at something like eager npc's if you just want to have sex with normal npc's with a bit immersion. If you just want to have the animations play then you can use matchmaker or something like that. So you need to ask yourself what is it you wanna do first then go from there.

Archived