LOD Texture bug

Vuulgar

I have found lots of people talking about this but yet to find a fix. I have a pretty high end pc and all textures load slowly, annoying but part of the game I guess and I have always had LOD textures not go away when I get close to places like quarries but now I have started using Autumn Overhaul, very nice looking terrain and trees except my LOD bug is showing more than ever. Does anyone actually know what the cause of this is so I can refine my searches?

20171205080346_1.jpg

This problem goes and comes from time to time.... is a bethesda problem, i had a 1080 and i have this problem with the 1.3 patch if i am remember right, them some day everything was fixed.

Now with the 1.9 patch, i buy a 1080ti, and the problem shows again, in fusion city for example, there is no way to load the textures, is all this mess, even if i restart the game, i have 32gb of ram, cpu is a 6900k and a 960pro ssd, a nice rig, but none of this help.

If you google "fallout 4 texture loading fix" or issue you will find tons of discussions about this, with lots and lots of solutions.

4 hours ago, ralfetas said:

This problem goes and comes from time to time.... is a bethesda problem, i had a 1080 and i have this problem with the 1.3 patch if i am remember right, them some day everything was fixed.

Now with the 1.9 patch, i buy a 1080ti, and the problem shows again, in fusion city for example, there is no way to load the textures, is all this mess, even if i restart the game, i have 32gb of ram, cpu is a 6900k and a 960pro ssd, a nice rig, but none of this help.

If you google "fallout 4 texture loading fix" or issue you will find tons of discussions about this, with lots and lots of solutions.

I have searched a lot and tried several things but as you say it comes and goes. I love the look of the Autumn Overhaul but the trees seem to bring it on fairly quickly and once its there I have to restart the game to be rid of it for a bit. 

15 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I have searched a lot and tried several things but as you say it comes and goes. I love the look of the Autumn Overhaul but the trees seem to bring it on fairly quickly and once its there I have to restart the game to be rid of it for a bit. 

Did you use ENB?

Something that help me, i set ForceVideoMemorySize=false and things got better.

5 minutes ago, ralfetas said:

Did you use ENB?

Something that help me, i set ForceVideoMemorySize=false and things got better.

I do and I have not, I will try it though, thank you! I dont need perfect, just not everywhere almost all the time lol

Archived