@Julie JGlad to see you back.  Keep up the good work.  That detective skirt looks good.  Suggestion if you're up to the task, one piece sleeping romper with bottom rear flaps.  Safe for work version would have the flaps up, NSFW version obv would have them down exposing butt cheeks.  Only put that down there as I was looking through your Patreon posts and you had commented lack of ideas.  Just tossing some firewood to get the inspiration going again ;)

Cheers mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As these have been leaked  - Items are always released for free after a month.

As my terms of use - Please don't reupload my cc - Can those Patrons that are leaking please delete their pledges, if I find out who you are you'll be blocked.

Having a Patreon was a help paying for the EPs and go towards some permanent hosting, not out of greed.

I only charge $1 compared to some Patreon pages and I don't have exclusive Patreon content, everything's always released for free a month later.

Items are shared/released in compliance with EA guidelines.

Ranger Dress

Ranger-CAS.png.a3722e1b6b3f6f9d4c0d00058b9ec484.png

Flashing Pants

RobotBUtton.png.ce735618a5a146723ccbb58b491d7547.png

Jungle Outfit coming soon and the Short Patterned Dress will be on Tumblr

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking at the possibility of moving my sites to a better location. I'm considering moving everything to my wordpress into a section for 18+ content or setting up a new wordpress for 18+ content for Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4 adult content.

I'd use tumblr, (which I'll purge and change the url) for advertising only.