3 hours ago, Julie J said:

Also can I please ask if anyone have a problem with a mesh or a download - can you please post here or by PM rather than the Sim Lab and you'll get a quicker answer :)

I never thought to bother you with this request, since you gave credit for the mesh to another user, but the mesh for this link is no longer available: https://juliejsadult18sims234cc.blogspot.com/2018/06/sims-4-sm-sims-shirts-recolours-by_17.html?zx=1b4563f8b92d81b0

(This being the June 17th of 2018 blog entry) Do you have any way to obtain or redistribute this mesh? I reached out to the author on deviantart, but did not get a response. You, being a much more notable talent, may get a more timely response unless you have another solution.

22 hours ago, cyberlon said:

I never thought to bother you with this request, since you gave credit for the mesh to another user, but the mesh for this link is no longer available: https://juliejsadult18sims234cc.blogspot.com/2018/06/sims-4-sm-sims-shirts-recolours-by_17.html?zx=1b4563f8b92d81b0

(This being the June 17th of 2018 blog entry) Do you have any way to obtain or redistribute this mesh? I reached out to the author on deviantart, but did not get a response. You, being a much more notable talent, may get a more timely response unless you have another solution.

Turns out, SMSims has responded and provided me with the mesh, so consider this issue resolved!

• 4 weeks later...

You're welcome :)

Skin is by Sclub (the WMLL Skins) at TheSimsResource Mario's Skin also at TSR by Thisisthem (RaphaelSkin)

Body Hair by Luumia

Feet are by Necrodog (I use version 3)

The Skins I mainly use are by Remussirion, SClub and Ephemera

• 2 weeks later...