SexoutAgent -- Released 19 August 2012

"What the @&!$ is SexoutAgent?" Think James Bond and... No, that's about it. Just think James Bond. With the possibility of the main character being female. And set in the post-apocalyptic United States. And... You know what? Just think James Bond, darn it! Seriously, it's pretty much the perfect formula. Plot starts, explosions, sex, more explosions, more sex, plot ends. (If it's a more modern movie, insert "shaky unwatchable action sequence" somewhere in there.)

Basically, the PC is given a mission to complete (retrieve item A, kill person B, infiltrate location C, etc.) for which they (usually) have the option of using one of four main tactics: Stealth, Sex, Speech or Slaughter.

This is a beta and WIP version. For reasons that may become clear to users, it is difficult to test all possible outcomes. Thus, I need people to download and test for me. This thread is to be used for bug reports or general comments ONLY at the moment.

REQUIREMENTS

KNOWN ISSUES

• At one point a dialogue option may appear that reads only "[Cherchez La Femme]". This is a placeholder for future perk-related dialogue. DO NOT CLICK IT! The conversation isn't expecting to be ended so soon as strange things may happen.

If you report an issue already listed in the above list, I shall taunt you mercilessly.

CHANGELOG FOR CURRENT VERSION

• Initial release

You have to do the new SexoutStore quest "Covert Op" before SexoutAgent will start. Leaving the Store after the conclusion of that quest will trigger a conversation that can begin "The Key to Success". I suggest you save before exiting the Store so you have a save from before the quest begins.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU

You may notice there's only one quest. I need more! Give me ideas here! I am also bad at coming up with player responses. You will notice several spots where the player has only one choice of thing to say. This is bad! But I don't know what to have the player say! Give me ideas here! Also, my sex dialogue skills amount to either "Do you want to have sex?" "Yes!" or "Do you want to have sex?" "No!" So improve it here!

LEGAL

During the period that SexoutAgent (henceforth referred to as "the Mod") is under active development, the following restrictions shall be in effect:

• The Mod may not be hosted in any form on any site, with the exception of Lovers Lab, unless permission is requested and granted. Requests shall be made via PM and a lack of response shall be considered to be equivalent to a "No".
  • New mods requiring the Mod as a master may be created without permission as long as they do not alter or utilize existing NPCs, concepts, or events from the Mod.
  • New mods that alter or utilize existing NPCs, concepts, or events from the Mod must be approved by me to ensure that it properly fits within the current structure and future plans for the Mod.

The Mod will be considered to be inactive when/if one of two things occur; 1) I specifically state that the Mod is no longer under active development using a post in this thread, 2) I fail to log on to Lovers Lab for a period of ninety days. If the Mod is in an abandoned state, it, and all its original assets, may be freely distributed and modified as long as credit is given to me, with the exception that the mod may not be hosted in any form on the Nexus. Another Lovers Lab user may take over active development of the inactive Mod if they so desire. If no user has taken over active development, I reserve the right to remove the Mod's inactive status and resume active development myself at any time.

The Mod will be considered to be finalized when/if I specifically state that the Mod is finalized using a post in this thread. If the Mod is in a finalized state, the Mod may be hosted on any other site without the need to seek my permission as long as credit is given to me. The remaining restrictions shall remain in effect.

If the Mod's status changes from inactive to active or finalized to active, any site that is currently hosting the Mod will be permitted to continue hosting the Mod in the form it was in when the Mod was declared inactive or finalized. Future updates may not be hosted without first satisfying the restrictions. This rule also applies to any site hosting the Mod before these restrictions were published.

Due to changes to SexoutStore, SexoutAgent will not work until it is updated. The download has been removed.

I tried this on my current character and I get a message saying this mod can't detect my characters sexual orientation, I checked MCM settings and I no longer have the ability to set or change it.

What mod are you relying on to get this setting?

Edit: I found it. For some reason its now under SexoutNG Camera

That's two questions.

And it's a secret. :P

Actually I totally forgot to add that to the OP. I'm just confused how thirty-three other people downloaded it and didn't have the same question.

You have to do the new SexoutStore quest "Covert Op" before SexoutAgent will start. Leaving the Store after the conclusion of that quest will trigger a conversation that can begin "The Key to Success". I suggest you save before exiting the Store so you have a save from before the quest begins.

That's two questions.

And it's a secret. :P

Actually I totally forgot to add that to the OP. I'm just confused how thirty-three other people downloaded it and didn't have the same question.

Downloaded but not started...

SexoutAgent needs to know what your player's sexuality is and it checks in on startup. So it's not an issue at all. Just set it' date=' save, and reload your save.

[/quote']

Can't do that. If I set it, save, and then exit, it is blanked out when I load again, so Agent will always say it can't determine what it is.

Wow, there really were aliens inside that house... they scared me. O.O

Btw, mission was too easy... you basically have to pickpocket a key and return to that agent. I know, I know... it was prolly meant to be that easy, being the first mission and all... but still, earning so many caps for such a short, easy mission is too much of a reward. Also, this doesn't feel like a "sex mod" at all so far(mod name SexoutAgent is not the most appropriate). And the few dialogs... need improvement.

This mod has potential, though. I understand it is in its first stages.

Player sexuality Save - you need to be running the Beta of Sexoutng from this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10808

How to use the Beta

read the beta thread before downloading the beta. Yes, all of it.

My problem now is that I am unable to succeed at 'covert op'.

even if I shoot the bitch when she comes after me, and avoid the injection, I cannot leave the 'residential level'.

Odd I somehow managed to get through the dark corridor of endless falling and checked off the quest but when I get outside the guy (who's name i can't remember) doesn't start a conversation talking to him results in one topic which is 'how so' but after that the conversation ends nothing else happens.

My problem now is that I am unable to succeed at 'covert op'.

even if I shoot the bitch when she comes after me' date=' and avoid the injection, I cannot leave the 'residential level'.

[/quote']

That happened to me too. I had to toggle collisions(I think console command is "tcl"), walk straight through the door I came in, and go back to the exit to the Mojave Wasteland(quest is apparently broken... talking to the woman who gave the quest won't complete the objective, so just leave and the agent Bryce or something will give you a mission).

Player sexuality Save - you need to be running the Beta of Sexoutng from this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10808

Secret way to use the Beta

In your falloutnv data folder rename the existing sexout.esm to 'sexoutESM_SAVE.SAV'

* just so you can revert to it later *

Then copy the sexoutBETA.esm to the data folder' date=' rename it 'sexout.esm'

Then... make sure your load order is ok, and sexoutagent is not active, and launch falloutnv as usual.

After FNV finished loading, go into MCM and set player sexuality under SexoutNG/MISC.

Then save and exit FNV.

Next, activate 'agent' and restart FNV and load that save you just made.

[/quote']

Lol, nice. This will teach zippy57 some manners... although he apparently being an ass is the way he found to "unclutter" his thread from stupid questions regarding issues that could be prevented by reading, even though reading is hard and everyone -- including him -- should know that. The less instructions a mod needs, the more users will download and use it. It's his mod, though.

For those who decide not to read the OP: I've decided that if you're too lazy to read the instructions, then I'm too lazy to help you. Reading is not difficult. You are not ten years old. Now, on to more important matters...

isee: Reload a save and try it again. If it still doesn't work the second time, start a thread in Technical Support so this one doesn't get cluttered.

New User: Yep, the first mission is designed to be very easy. It's the tutorial mission. Breaking the guidelines Bryce gives you is the only way to fail, the dialogue is basic, and you find out whether or not you'll be able to persuade the NPCs fairly quickly.

There's also zero sex in the first quest, even if you successfully take that route. As I mentioned, I can't really write sex dialogue so I tend to not focus too heavily on that option. Future quests will have sex, but that's because other people are giving me ideas. Whenever you do a quest written by me the sex solution be basic or non-existent unless someone steps in to write it for me.

Additionally, when there is a sex option it will never be forced, always optional. If the player is capable of just pickpocketing the target, they're welcome to do so. In fact, it will be possible for a player with the right skill levels to complete SexoutAgent in its entirety without ever seeing a sex scene if they choose. And they can of course choose to see the sex scene anyway. As for the high reward for not much work, that was intentional. Think of it as a signing bonus.

Questions to all testers: After completing the quest, do the quest NPCs disappear? Also, if you could somehow keep track of both the dialogue options you are given as well as the ones you take, that would be helpful. As I said, it's difficult to test every possible option myself but I need to make sure every option is appearing.

There is supposed to be dialogue with the NPCs who you need to get the key from? I was only able to initiate conversation with the husband through smallertalk (hold e for three seconds) but the wife worked normally. However neither one of them had dialogue options other than goodbye and "Wanna play with my toy" from the strap-on sexout mod. All I could do was pickpocket the key or grab it off a shelf in their home.

Is New User being serious about aliens in the house? I tried the quest about 4 separate times to check for multiple ways to complete it to better help test it, and I never saw any aliens.

Yes, they both have dialogue trees. Or should have them, anyway. Do me a favor:

Load a save from before you attempt to talk to either NPC and before you have acquired the key in any way. Go into the console and click on one of the two NPCs. Note the first two digits of their ID (an eight-digit number) displayed on the top of the screen. Type

sqv ??103246

switching out ?? for those first two digits into the console, and press Enter. Using Page Up and Page Down on your keyboard to scroll the console output up and down, write down and then tell me what the game says the values are for the following variables:

init, compare, husbandO, husbandP, wifeO, wifeP, started, swing, detected

Also please tell me your Luck and Speech stats, as well as your character's gender and set orientation.

EDIT: The aliens have to do with the dialogue tree you can't currently access. If you want to know, read the spoiler. If you'd rather find out for yourself, don't read the spoiler.

You can attempt to convince the NPCs that you need the key to their house. If you try to do so but fail the speech check, the Player will tell them that their house is "infested by aliens from a planet." They will respond with a "yeah, right" and tell the PC to go away. If the player then enters the house, there will be aliens inside. A character with a Speech value of 40 or higher will pass the check and not get this option.

Ok, dialogue does in fact work correctly. I got all the info. you wanted then tried talking to Mr. Cole and I got the dialogue options. Re-loaded the save tried it with Mrs. Cole and got the same dialogue options, so it all does appear to be in working order now. I'm assuming the other times I tried I had picked the lock on their house before talking to them or something.

You probably don't need the values anymore now that I have confirmed the dialogue is in fact working, but I figure might as well post it anyway since I went ahead and got it.

init = 1

compare = 100

husbandO = 0

husbandP = 0

wifeO = 0

wifeP = 0

started = 1

swing = 1

detected = 0

Luck = 10

Speech = 100

gender = female

Player orientation = Bisexual, Male NPC = straight, Female NPC = Bisexual

That matches my tests. If you get the key first they have a one-line goodbye marked response, so SmallerTalk takes over.

Thanks for testing. You don't need to test any more. :P Seriously, with a luck stat of ten you're too lucky to try it again. Those of you who have a luck stat lower than ten, if you could try to complete via sex dialogue and then reload from before you talked to Bryce and try it again that would be really helpful.

That matches my tests. If you get the key first they have a one-line goodbye marked response' date=' so SmallerTalk takes over.

Thanks for testing. You don't need to test any more. :P Seriously, with a luck stat of ten you're too lucky to try it again. Those of you who have a luck stat lower than ten, if you could try to complete via sex dialogue and then reload from before you talked to Bryce and try it again that would be really helpful.

I tried it two times one with the wife (succeed) and one with the husband (fail). My courier is bisexual, woman and with 5 luck. If you need any more info i got save games before the quest to test it again

Pd If you need it this was the info provided bt the console

init 1

compare 50

husbandO 0

husbandP 0

wifeO 0

wifeP 0

started 1

swing 0

detected 0

I checked this values right before speaking to the husband

Did you talk to the wife before talking to the husband? And by any chance can you remember what the dialogue with the husband was? Looking at your variables there appears to be a rather bad bug wandering around somewhere. It should not be possible for one of those variables to be the value it is.

Did you talk to the wife before talking to the husband? And by any chance can you remember what the dialogue with the husband was? Looking at your variables there appears to be a rather bad bug wandering around somewhere. It should not be possible for one of those variables to be the value it is.

Nop i did not talk to either one of them. i'll try it again and tell you the values. the dialog was something like i want to have sex with you.

Pd1 just finished again, this time succeed with the husband, the values were all the same except swing 1