Bodyslide help?

4 hours ago, johntrine said:

you are a god!. btw there is massive clipping at the breasts of me character. any chance you could fix them (or share a way to fix them. i haven't understood how to use outfit studio since never had to use it)?

1. Open Bodyslide -> Outfit Studio. Click File - > Load Project -> CalienteTools -> BodySlide -> SliderSets - > *.osp file (in this case any Aradia Latex .*.osp you want to edit)

2. See right top side of Outfit studio, under Meshes tab, click eye icon at the left side of each clothing parts, click it twice to hide it,hide every part except BaseShape and left the only part that need to be edited

3. Click Slider -> Load Preset - > Choose your preset there.

4. See right side of Outfit Studio, you'll see many sliders under de-/select sliders, since the clipping is usually on breast part, click pencil icon at the left side of Breasts sliders, adjust it to zero

5. Click Increase Mesh... icon (fifth from left), use it on clipped parts,  after you done , click the pencil icon again.

6. Click File - Save Project

Those are the steps i do when i convert and fix clipping on outfit,at least for me. Hope you understand, sorry for bad english

8 minutes ago, 53army said:

1. Open Bodyslide -> Outfit Studio. Click File - > Load Project -> CalienteTools -> BodySlide -> SliderSets - > *.osp file (in this case any Aradia Latex .*.osp you want to edit)

2. See right top side of Outfit studio, under Meshes tab, click eye icon at the left side of each clothing parts, click it twice to hide it,hide every part except BaseShape and left the only part that need to be edited

3. Click Slider -> Load Preset - > Choose your preset there.

4. See right side of Outfit Studio, you'll see many sliders under de-/select sliders, since the clipping is usually on breast part, click pencil icon at the left side of Breasts sliders, adjust it to zero

5. Click Increase Mesh... icon (fifth from left), use it on clipped parts,  after you done , click the pencil icon again.

6. Click File - Save Project

Those are the steps i do when i convert and fix clipping on outfit,at least for me. Hope you understand, sorry for bad english

i think i goofed hard. XDgoof.thumb.PNG.427abddc4566c6e5fea21df20e806541.PNG

17 minutes ago, 53army said:

I dont know what's the problem, but i dont get any clipping when i preview your preset

Capture.thumb.PNG.cbc476babc5ad3a3ff9398ca11f6bc90.PNG

EDIT : i speak too early, the only clothes without clipping is Aradia Latex Body, another clothes still got clipping

you're not getting this?

goof.PNG.97749736946a6edc6c183cc3295d4504.PNG

11 hours ago, johntrine said:

ah. sorry about reposting here but thought using this thread is better than making a new one.

i used this mod (http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-365.html) and used the bodyslide given. but for some reason it only makes the outer armour on chest , belly, thong(?) and boots increase in size but the body itself doesn't changes. is the bodyslide bugged?

It seems the people who convert didnt assign the baseshape correctly, here's how you fix it

1. open the project (xml file in this case)

2. click file -> Load Reference -> choose your preference body, i usually use CBBE HDT Body

optional : See the right panel, rename (right click on each shape -> rename) two last shape to your liking, to make it easier to convert

3. convert it as usual, convert it with method in my previous post -> after you cover any clipping click Slider -> Conform All, then save project as... -> give conversion name in Display Name, dont forget to click To Project button -> save

4. delete the xml file

btw is this xml file you asked me in pm? you can ignore my message, i thought you asked about multi -clothing conversion group like remodeled armor, i havent succeed convert it

2 hours ago, 53army said:

It seems the people who convert didnt assign the baseshape correctly, here's how you fix it

1. open the project (xml file in this case)

2. click file -> Load Reference -> choose your preference body, i usually use CBBE HDT Body

optional : See the right panel, rename (right click on each shape -> rename) two last shape to your liking, to make it easier to convert

3. convert it as usual, convert it with method in my previous post -> after you cover any clipping click Slider -> Conform All, then save project as... -> give conversion name in Display Name, dont forget to click To Project button -> save

4. delete the xml file

btw is this xml file you asked me in pm? you can ignore my message, i thought you asked about multi -clothing conversion group like remodeled armor, i havent succeed convert it

is this supposed to happen?

goof.thumb.PNG.96514e6cb3c7d27339f0a491ba292a75.PNG

cause after this, when i try to increase or decrease volume, the cursor doesn't appear on the body. the same problem as in other few clipping .xml armour files

2 hours ago, johntrine said:

is this supposed to happen?

goof.thumb.PNG.96514e6cb3c7d27339f0a491ba292a75.PNG

cause after this, when i try to increase or decrease volume, the cursor doesn't appear on the body. the same problem as in other few clipping .xml armour files

yes, that's where the part where you fix the clipping with inflate/deflate brush mask (the 5th icon from left to increase the current mesh of your selected shape, the 6th to decrease), you dont need to touch the slider until you cover every clipping with inflate brush mask

3 hours ago, 53army said:

yes, that's where the part where you fix the clipping with inflate/deflate brush mask (the 5th icon from left to increase the current mesh of your selected shape, the 6th to decrease), you dont need to touch the slider until you cover every clipping with inflate brush mask

when i try to do anything to the mesh, the cursor disappears though...

19 minutes ago, johntrine said:

when i try to do anything to the mesh, the cursor disappears though...

you have to choose which shape you want to edit on the right pane, usually you choose wrong shape. Cursor only appear above shape you highlight on right pane

17 minutes ago, 53army said:

you have to choose which shape you want to edit on the right pane, usually you choose wrong shape. Cursor only appear above shape you highlight on right pane

ooooohhhhh. that ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE!!!. also. just an idea but if someone want's to fix an xml file then couldn't they just open the .xml file in outfit studio and save project. then replace the .xml file and voila! you got an .osp file to fix...

Archived