Anybody know how to remove the belt from this armor? (Ritter armor black retexture)

2 hours ago, nr8 said:

You should link the main file. Not sure if i did it with the right outfit https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13638/?

But it removed the belt part with outfit studio. 

Naamloos.png

I have no idea how to use bodyslide, wasn't even sure what body nif to open either.. there was Body_0, BodyA_0,BodyA_1 and Body1. I just loaded some body deleted the 6sode and it removed the belt.. but I think the sleeves got deleted too. 

1 hour ago, HorrorCreep said:

I have no idea how to use bodyslide, wasn't even sure what body nif to open either.. there was Body_0, BodyA_0,BodyA_1 and Body1. I just loaded some body deleted the 6sode and it removed the belt.. but I think the sleeves got deleted too. 

Yeah you willl need to mask the belt. to do this click the pencil icon. Now cllick the circle with the box icon thingy. Use it one the belt until all the green dots are red. Next click tools and select invert mask. Now right click on '6sode' and click delete vertices. I would now just override the nif. File>export>to nif 

I would just do it for all 4 bodies. Im not sure either.. not even sure this method will work at all tbh :p Didnt try it ingame, worth a shot tho.. i guess

They come in sets and there is almost always two of every nif in a set  a _0 and a _1 these are only used for slider capabilities so that when you adjust the weight sliders in game the boobs and body change. When you alter 1 nif you must repeat the same process for the 2nd nif or nothing will change in game. So if you alter body_0 you must also do the same to the body_1 nif.

When I port armors I only every just make one file it works but there are no sliders except for the slider for the neck to remove the neck seam which is fine for me.

Archived