Fallout 3 Sexus

• 2 weeks later...

First post here, and while I'm not really having any problems with the Sexus Mod, I find myself wondering if anyone could either email me with these or PM me with a working link. Please.

I've spent an hour or two a day for the last week looking for them.

Thanks,

Squark

EDIT FROM LOOGIE: Removed what you're asking for from your post. Content depicting sex with kids isn't tolerated on LoversLab.

How to start sexus? I installed F3 Sexus 3.0.2 + Sexus Enemies + Sexus The Pitt + Sexus No Trouble mod's and I don't have any quest etc. in my F3' date=' something goes wrong I think. Any load order sugesstions??

Thanks.

[/quote']

Have you visited the Vault south of Tenpenny tower? You have to talk to the guy inside to activate sexus all the way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any other place to download sexus 3.01/3.02? Because none of my web browsers (mozzila firefox' date=' google chrome, internet explorer) will connect to Loda

[/quote']

I have 2.4.1, dont have anything past that

Plus dont think loda is even around anymore

Is there any other place to download sexus 3.01/3.02? Because none of my web browsers (mozzila firefox' date=' google chrome, internet explorer) will connect to Loda

[/quote']

I have 2.4.1, dont have anything past that

Plus dont think loda is even around anymore

accually I found a link someone posted :D unfortunatly the rape animations are very unreliable

• 1 month later...

I've been working on getting resources together to get back in to modding and part of that process has been creating FOMOD install scripts for mods that don't have them.

This one is for Sexus and allows you to choose between 3.0.2 and Donkey's modified version. It also has options for GrimReaper's Deathclaw animation replacer, the Dog animation from xLover's, the bloatfly impregnation, and No Trouble.

Enjoy.

Fallout Sexus.fomod

Honestly? I have no clue. But it's packaged as an option. Based on the name' date=' I assume it prevents the PC from being raped, but I could be completely wrong.

[/quote']

If I remember correctly rape is considered assault without the no trouble mod ( or it modifies it to a lesser offense ).

Without it, NPC's that rape other NPC's begin to kill each other off and if the player engages in rape they can be eventually flagged as kill on sight by a otherwise friendly faction.

so okay i have sexus working fine and having no problems withit (so far). i have received the how to iron cock and the how to silver cock books but i havent got a clue what they mean and how they work (if at all). does anyone know what they do? would be grateful for any info, thanks

• 2 months later...

Well, thanks to DoctorL for putting this esp together for Sexus. Works like a charm. I finally found the Vault south of Tenpenny Towers and .... WHOA...! That was hell of a ride. And not one I plan to have saved living through...

I do have a question - inside the Vault, anyone that gets you pregnant gives you some kind of mutant pregnancy that makes you give birth to worms. And it seems to keep on happening over and over again (with some time in between of course). It replaces your skin whilst your pregnant too.

Will taking vermifuge (provided I can find this mystery drug) change my shape back? And is there any other kind of pregnancy besides getting mutant worms - which seems common from humans in the vault as well as various kinds of mutants.

Honestly? I have no clue. But it's packaged as an option. Based on the name' date=' I assume it prevents the PC from being raped, but I could be completely wrong.

[/quote']

If I remember correctly rape is considered assault without the no trouble mod ( or it modifies it to a lesser offense ).

Without it, NPC's that rape other NPC's begin to kill each other off and if the player engages in rape they can be eventually flagged as kill on sight by a otherwise friendly faction.

Yep, the no trouble version flags all the rape initiator weapons like the mask etc. as "minor crime" weapons. It means that if you piss someone off their entire faction won't flag you as an enemy, just that npc will. It also lowers faction relationships a lot less than a non-minor crime weapon. Guard flagged npcs might or might not come after you if used in their presence. I'd still suggest using sneak.

Ah... so the zzzSexusParasiteAddon.esp appears to be the only thing that makes you appear pregnant and it only results in messy parasites. :P

I guess I won't be playing with that working.

Archived