Custom NPC Faces Slightly Corrupt In-game

Chosen Clue

As the title says, custom NPCs are slightly corrupted in weird ways when loaded in game. This typically is the ears OR nose, but it can be any part of the face. Here's a screenshot of an occurrence of it

ScreenShot13.thumb.png.60e355291a90f53243120525509d0167.png

This doesn't happen for all custom NPCs though, so I'm not sure what causes it.

From within the CK it looks normal, even when I place the NPC as a ref in a cell.

Does anyone know what this is and how to prevent it?

If anyone is willing to help out, here's the ESP for what I'm trying to test. I don't think you'll really need anything to use the ESP, all you'd be missing are unneeded script files and i recommend to activate the ESP, then while in the Fallout 4 main menu, type "coc qasmoke" to teleport to the QA area.

Type in "Player.Placeatme xx007b0d" in console to spawn one of the problem npcs. Take a look at their ear and tell me if you have the problem as well.

FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp

Seems to be just that some of the sliders, when pushed too far in the CK, cause freakish features. They don't show in the CK, but they do show in the game.

It may be the Ear presets at the bottom of the Chargen morphs page that also cause the issue. Mainly, the small ear preset has this issue.

Archived