[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [04/01] - LL and PATREON

12 hours ago, franco49 said:

Bad choice!

Money, money, money ......

goodbye A.TROIS

But isn't it against the rules? I mean, I remember that one SimGuru (don't remember who exactly that was-one of the EA's) said that it's okay for patreon-modders, but after 2-3 (2-3!) weeks there must be full free access to the files (no pay-exclusive), no?

58 minutes ago, Icarus Morion said:

But isn't it against the rules? I mean, I remember that one SimGuru (don't remember who exactly that was-one of the EA's) said that it's okay for patreon-modders, but after 2-3 (2-3!) weeks there must be full free access to the files (no pay-exclusive), no?

Correct.=

Screenshot (142).png

I'm all about supporting creators, but this 'link' text is pointless. You can upload the usual limited content to LL for free and plenty of people will still want to support your work to get the rest. Making it harder to access your work just to make more money is a bad look, especially when you're trying to find a loophole to skirt around in EA's policy on paid content.

how about a link that works

click on yours and u get this

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Bullshit fix your link i

Atrois, please respond to these complaints and bring back your free animation packs! I really hope it isn't the case where you are doing this for cash considering you are already a very popular WW animations creator and have so many patrons! As unfortunate as it is, some of us are unable to pledge to your patron monthly and are always looking forward to your free releases! Uploading a link that caps its maximum traffic daily is honestly in bad taste and its making us lose faith in you. Honestly, at this point we just want to hear from you! I'm more than sure you're tired of the same complaints over and over again that can easily be resolved!

pls upload more site your mod beacaus to many dowload google driove not autorize download.

plsupload if posible more site like mega or other free site not just one thx. an rely happy if 310 animation as well avaible soon free. 

because mod not pay real money because just one mod and alway update coming thx. and the other patreon site as well not worth real money because patreon creation is all money base the production. And mod not earn real money for me because when maker stop uploading mod upodate ajnd game continue more update is not worth .pls  A. Trois fix your mod upload .