[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [04/01] - LL and PATREON

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i have been having some issues with my game so i downloaded better exceptions and i noticed there was a conflict between this file an a ww file. is it something i should fix or is it fine?

the two mods that are conflicting

Mods\animations\WW_ATrois_Animations.package

Mods              \TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

18 hours ago, dlpalme94 said:

i have been having some issues with my game so i downloaded better exceptions and i noticed there was a conflict between this file an a ww file. is it something i should fix or is it fine?

the two mods that are conflicting

Mods\animations\WW_ATrois_Animations.package

Mods              \TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

Maybe you are having the same mods around Atrois folder that you are used to use in the same ts4 mods folder.  Try to inspect the Atrois RAR and delete the mods like other animators already done in the same folder. Hope it helps you! :D 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/4/2024 at 10:53 PM, MaddMartigan said:

I noticed that you no longer have a link listed on Turbo's WW page anymore. Is there an issue that we should be aware of??

I don't know, I hadn't seen that, I'm organizing some personal things, and I didn't have much time to create anything extra work. So maybe I didn't see some message, something I should do and didn't do.

I found out what happened, I've been spending time for a few months now since I haven't been able to spend much time online, since November or so, but from the middle of April, I'll be able to organize myself better. I'm solving some personal problems.

So, TURBO sent me a message, an invitation, and I didn't see it, and over time I received several messages and his message ended up getting lost, I found the message today and replied... I'm going to try to organize myself as quickly as possible to be able to fulfill everything necessary.

I managed to separate the packs this month, now there's a pack just with the puke animations. Anyone who wants to use it can download it separately, anyone who doesn't want to use it, just don't install the pack. Remembering that it would be a good idea to delete the old pack to install the new one.

It was a lot of work, so I'm going to delay the delivery for the month, I believe that from April onwards I will be able to post everything without delays.

I separated the packs, now there are 2 folders: Atrois and Atrois Puke. If you don't want the vomiting animations, just don't install the Atrois Puke pack in the MODs folder.

Download is available now.