Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 12/9/2021 at 7:20 PM, RZ7 said:

713514384_.png.74e8b6f8e04e7fe854459de240292088.png sorry to bother you,may I ask how to fix this? Thank you!

At least I got a lot of error notifications when I just copied over and replaced files of my previous gacha demist mod. Deleting the entire thing first and then applying the new one worked with no errors. Not sure if that could be the issue in your case, but just a thought.

On 12/9/2021 at 5:03 PM, imexis77 said:

This is funny, my d3dx is old like the world :lol: and I cheked many costumes,accesories.etc (80-90%) and it seems nothing change for me, all mods works like a charm and I dont understand how its possible:neutral:

For these who have problems with mods try my d3dx but dont forget to make a backup. No warranty its worked 100%, maybe I something missing but as I said for me this update nothing changed

d3dx.ini 81.69 kB · 161 downloads

Lol yes, seems to work without any issue. Fixed the few outfits I noticed having broken. Cheers! 

1 hour ago, ethanfate said:

1095406505_QQ20211212000738.jpg.bd2190433bc4aafce5341d2e276531bb.jpg468997648_QQ20211212000647.jpg.e6ce7175412ddfea52f359d4f412be15.jpg

誰か助けてくれますか?つくしuesがメガネmodV2を外すと、目の周りに白い部分が出ますか?

1.jpg.7129cacbe612a3cb1475c9d206b5f2a1.jpg2.jpg.38c7fc373ddb481696a2c1a137d73bbb.jpg

Hello friends. I had same problem. but Mr.tk2004 told me.

So I added to [TsukushiGlassRemove.ini] like this.

I am DMM user, so I don't know Steam. But maybe you can solve this problem like me.

Thank you.

TsukushiGlassRemove.ini

Edited by 5150

I am using SSR Misaki Fresh Bamboo mod.
Does anyone know how to save the style of this mod?
I know that some mods use f10 or modify the read items in the ini file to save the style.
But I can’t figure out how to save the style with this mod.
Or do I have to repeatedly press the hotkey to modify the style every time I start the game?

FGHJY.png.b7a54d6a609b13f0dbc909cb2a889922.png.8c578c80d7ae298d20f08cbd5c1e2293.png

Edited by HinaMajiTenshi0406

FPS PROBLEM

For some reason my game stays between 45-50 FPS every time I play the game on Max Settings on 1080p resolution (Fullscreen). I tried tweaking the settings even tried the lowest graphics possible but there was no improvements whatsoever

but recently I discovered that holding the ALT KEY while playing the game on Max Settings I get a stable 60 FPS which is very weird so I turned on STICKY KEYS and made sure the ALT KEY is always held down while playing the game and then turning it off when I am not playing the game.

Anyone know what the hell is going on and what could be the explanation?

I am using

Ryzen 5 2600 6 cores 12 threads

RX 570 4GB

16 GB RAM 3200 mhz

On 12/10/2021 at 4:13 PM, doalovers said:

the mod is weird, especially when she leans her torso. how do i fix it? it's dmm version. i use squarebikini nude costume and hi res body skin

DOAX-VenusVacation_211210_154312.jpg

You need to modify the body weight of that mod.

It's not a skin issue.

Change the body of that mod of the DMM.

I don't know what mod it is, but please update the mod!

On 12/12/2021 at 9:27 AM, RelentlessJohn said:

FPS PROBLEM

For some reason my game stays between 45-50 FPS every time I play the game on Max Settings on 1080p resolution (Fullscreen). I tried tweaking the settings even tried the lowest graphics possible but there was no improvements whatsoever

but recently I discovered that holding the ALT KEY while playing the game on Max Settings I get a stable 60 FPS which is very weird so I turned on STICKY KEYS and made sure the ALT KEY is always held down while playing the game and then turning it off when I am not playing the game.

Anyone know what the hell is going on and what could be the explanation?

I am using

Ryzen 5 2600 6 cores 12 threads

RX 570 4GB

16 GB RAM 3200 mhz

Many thanks for this ?

For a long time I had such a problem that the lines that the girls were saying flew before they opened their mouths. I decided to try what you did and, surprisingly, it is good now, with longer scenes there is still a small delay, but really small. Compared to what it was, when the girl has already finished speaking, and only after a moment she opened her mouth, this is a big progress. At the beginning I did not have this problem, and I thought that it was my GPU because I jumped to 4k, but it is enough to hold ALT to solve the problem. The FPS has also stabilized because the game is smoother. A strange bug, but I don't know what might be causing it.

On 12/9/2021 at 11:40 PM, mario272 said:

Hey, so I don't know if this is related to modding, but this new update actually changed on how poses are interactable. Tried several poses and the characters interacted differently. I was able move Kanna away from the pose spot.

Edit: All poses are interactable. Was this known before? I knew there was an old cheat table that had a lot of interactions based on where you click, but here if you select a pose, it 'unlocks' it.

DOAX-VenusVacation_211209_233750.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_211209_233822.jpg

Seems like the latest update fixed this? unless im doing something wrong?

水着のスワップや改造、CCmodの衣装の作り方の解説をしているページや動画はありませんか?
やり方を勉強したいのですが何を参考にすればいいかわかりません。

Are there any pages or videos that explain how to make swimsuit swaps, mods, or CCmod costumes?
I want to learn how to do it, but I don't know what to refer to.

4 hours ago, dokudamihujin said:

水着のスワップや改造、CCmodの衣装の作り方の解説をしているページや動画はありませんか?
やり方を勉強したいのですが何を参考にすればいいかわかりません。

Are there any pages or videos that explain how to make swimsuit swaps, mods, or CCmod costumes?
I want to learn how to do it, but I don't know what to refer to.

frameanalysis doesn't read eye and hair and else

image.png.2c4711f9b24944394cb657986769c6cf.png

as you can see, when i load all of files from frameanalysis folder. it doesn't have hair and eyes and else 

image.png.c139c6e55cd877cfdcb193b2abe68baa.png

and also, when i search the file by in game information. like "fcdbc8b5" for front hair as like screenshot

there is no file in frameanalysis folder

so i guess 3dmigoto hunting mod can't create files of eye and hair and else

do you have any idea to fix it?

image.png

On 12/12/2021 at 12:03 PM, HinaMajiTenshi0406 said:

I am using SSR Misaki Fresh Bamboo mod.
Does anyone know how to save the style of this mod?
I know that some mods use f10 or modify the read items in the ini file to save the style.
But I can’t figure out how to save the style with this mod.
Or do I have to repeatedly press the hotkey to modify the style every time I start the game?

FGHJY.png.b7a54d6a609b13f0dbc909cb2a889922.png.8c578c80d7ae298d20f08cbd5c1e2293.png

Does anyone know how to do it?

On 12/14/2021 at 11:14 PM, Yorom said:

Many thanks for this ?

For a long time I had such a problem that the lines that the girls were saying flew before they opened their mouths. I decided to try what you did and, surprisingly, it is good now, with longer scenes there is still a small delay, but really small. Compared to what it was, when the girl has already finished speaking, and only after a moment she opened her mouth, this is a big progress. At the beginning I did not have this problem, and I thought that it was my GPU because I jumped to 4k, but it is enough to hold ALT to solve the problem. The FPS has also stabilized because the game is smoother. A strange bug, but I don't know what might be causing it.

YEAH EXACTLY!!!

I have been playing for 2 years and I just recently discovered this weird bug. Kudos ?