Skyrim Ladies Screenshots [Main Topic]

32 minutes ago, itsasecret123 said:

All my pics are originally posted on Imgur.  They eventually disappear from this site.  Does Imgur hate LL that much or vice versa? 

I think Imgur has blocked LL or something. I used Imgur too, the pics showed up just fine on the dev version of the new LL, but they don't work anymore, all you get is links that you have to drag into a new tab.

So I uploaded the same 4 pics I meant to show earlier to Imgbox, put them in the post I made this afternoon (No point in making another post), and everything works.

8 hours ago, Dallas-Arbiter said:

Been working on this one for a couple hours. Funny thing is, she's actually a Nord. 

I think I need to make her butt bigger, (it's already quite big) otherwise, I'm pretty happy.

She's gorgeous :heart:

46 minutes ago, Dwadle said:

She's gorgeous :heart:

Thanks! I was actually just messing around with my last character Amelia, and about 2 hours later, I ended up with Akhara. She is a Nord, but she does have a Redguard styled name, because I'm playing her as half Redguard.

To tell you the truth, I was inspired by the pics you posted of Mae.

19 hours ago, Dallas-Arbiter said:

Thanks! I was actually just messing around with my last character Amelia, and about 2 hours later, I ended up with Akhara. She is a Nord, but she does have a Redguard styled name, because I'm playing her as half Redguard.

To tell you the truth, I was inspired by the pics you posted of Mae.

I think you definitely achieved the nord/redguard look.  She's a a beauty!  Glad my girl inspired you!

Edited by Dwadle
On 11/16/2017 at 1:38 PM, Dallas-Arbiter said:

I think Imgur has blocked LL or something. I used Imgur too, the pics showed up just fine on the dev version of the new LL, but they don't work anymore, all you get is links that you have to drag into a new tab.

So I uploaded the same 4 pics I meant to show earlier to Imgbox, put them in the post I made this afternoon (No point in making another post), and everything works.

@ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir

Yeah Imgur blocked LL so any images you try and link on the LL domain gets blocked by them.

On the old site, you could circumvent Imgur's blocks by downloading the Referer Control extension on Chrome and doing something with it I can't remember.

There was a thread about it on the old site, I'm not sure where it is now.

18 hours ago, IrishmanRT said:

Finally decided to try an ENB for the first time. Iwent with True Vision. Enjoy some test screenies of Xara =)

I like.  Light is soft but a little bright in spots.

Xara is beautiful.  I like smouldering brunettes :)

Here's a mod you might find handy by a friend of mine.  Facial expressions.  Xara would be devastating with a smirk.

http://mergaskittle.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5.html

Edited by Dwadle
7 hours ago, Dwadle said:

I like.  Light is soft but a little bright in spots.

Xara is beautiful.  I like smouldering brunettes :)

Here's a mod you might find handy by a friend of mine.  Facial expressions.  Xara would be devastating with a smirk.

http://mergaskittle.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5.html

20171125213348_1.thumb.jpg.125a5fe713e79ea6eb936344399a8563.jpg

Thanks a bunch! I tried messing around in Racemenu and always got derp face lol. this Xara Screenie is for you!