High heels for skyrim SE that actually works.

I found this mod in the nexus. 

Lazy Tools by LazyGirl 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13381/?

This is a prototype mod that has multiple functions. The heel function actually works. But it remains very basic. You have to reset every time you remove the heels with normal footwear. Further testing results that the function resets to the usual heels going beneath the floor when you teleport to another cell. Enter into another cell/dungeon/home. Just have to go back to the mcm menu and put the Z height to around 10 units to get the heels back to where they are meant to be

KNOWN ISSUES
Heel system  - This doesn't use any looping scripts or cloak effects to continuously check the wearer. This makes it very resource friendly but unfortunately not 100% instant. If your character isn't raised up on game load you can trigger an immediate refresh by going into first person and then open and close the console

On 6.11.2017 at 6:03 AM, minalia said:

I found this mod in the nexus. 

Lazy Tools by LazyGirl 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13381/?

This is a prototype mod that has multiple functions. The heel function actually works. But it remains very basic. You have to reset every time you remove the heels with normal footwear. Further testing results that the function resets to the usual heels going beneath the floor when you teleport to another cell. Enter into another cell/dungeon/home. Just have to go back to the mcm menu and put the Z height to around 10 units to get the heels back to where they are meant to be

KNOWN ISSUES
Heel system  - This doesn't use any looping scripts or cloak effects to continuously check the wearer. This makes it very resource friendly but unfortunately not 100% instant. If your character isn't raised up on game load you can trigger an immediate refresh by going into first person and then open and close the console

www.9damao.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=16758

hydro made hdt hh for sse..

3 minutes ago, YuliaS11 said:

I already grabbed the file, but you need an account to download it and her permission is needed to post it here.

Used google translate and it looks pretty early and that she had a memory leak she just fixed.  Not sure it'd be stable quite yet.  I'll probably wait till she comes on here and drops it for everyone else.

3 minutes ago, blueballbob said:

Used google translate and it looks pretty early and that she had a memory leak she just fixed.  Not sure it'd be stable quite yet.  I'll probably wait till she comes on here and drops it for everyone else.

It also says Enchantment can lead to crashing, and is not fixed in the current version. On the Bright side SSE Either Crash or don't. There is no half-ass crash like in Oldrim.

just wait for racemenu. i know i said that already. the latest test build has HH built in super easy with a float data now. ive tested it, works amazing. i promise it will be worth waiting for this instead of filling your save with these other things. i'm being genuine here. speaking from the heart.

SkyrimSE 2017-11-15 02-26-27-36.jpg

SkyrimSE 2017-11-14 02-47-33-20.jpg

image.png

If you are using ECE SE, you can just change the bodyposition slider upwards when wearing high heels. Obviously you have to adjust it everytime you wear different/no high heels. Dont really need anything.

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2017 at 4:01 AM, trousersnekk said:

If you are using ECE SE, you can just change the bodyposition slider upwards when wearing high heels. Obviously you have to adjust it everytime you wear different/no high heels. Dont really need anything.

I don't see a slider to adjust body position. Where do you set that in ECE SE?

• 2 months later...
On 11/16/2017 at 8:56 PM, darkconsole said:

just wait for racemenu. i know i said that already. the latest test build has HH built in super easy with a float data now. ive tested it, works amazing. i promise it will be worth waiting for this instead of filling your save with these other things. i'm being genuine here. speaking from the heart.

SkyrimSE 2017-11-15 02-26-27-36.jpg

SkyrimSE 2017-11-14 02-47-33-20.jpg

image.png

So of instead of Nistringextradata just use NiFloatExtraData-HH_OFFSET is case sensitive?. Float data is height of heel?. Trying make latest Racemenu update too use this. But doesn't seem too work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2018 at 11:09 PM, Taskmaster said:

@darkconsole

Expired fixed it with Alpha 6.

But there's lots of other stuff borked in alpha 5/6, namely not being able to save/load saves unless you disable morphs in the ini, which will disable other stuff aswell.

But despite all: it's worth waiting for a proper NiO solution.

49 minutes ago, t3h0th3r said:

But there's lots of other stuff borked in alpha 5/6, namely not being able to save/load saves unless you disable morphs in the ini, which will disable other stuff aswell.

But despite all: it's worth waiting for a proper NiO solution.

I see. 

Why are you using the morphs though? I thought they weren't even working properly in the first place yet, as it being one of the features not updated yet.

Here's to hoping expired had some free time, and made some progress, though. Personally 100% racemenu is one of the biggest things I've been waiting for, but I'm not totally trippin' cause at least I can load my characters in.

OK for everyone to know the issues right now between HDT and the CBP is basically this, and it is for MOST people, the HDT stuff right now for SSE is basically more stable if you already know the basic language it was made in (such as Chinese) because if you don't have any other language support it will not work for you. I have tried to use the HDT heels and HDT system they have posted on 9damao and i am not able to load the game or if i do get into game and have a follower or even my char equip a heel it will crash on me. with lazy heels i have no issues what so ever and i don't crash. basically it comes down to this for those who don't know.

1: if you use the 9damao HDT mod you have to use the armor with it as the program/mod to use the HDT heel system in the CK.. if you take an armor that has been converted from oldrim or skyrim LE it will crash your game or not load it at all. as of yet i have only found 1 armor that uses the HDT heels from 9admao site and that is buggy right now as well because the HDT physics doesn't work that well with SSE. so the CBP is way more stable and usable right now then the HDT system currently right now.

2: with the lazy heel it is way more stable then the current HDT system right now and can hold you over for the time being since its easy to remove/uninstall this mod until a stable version such as Ni-override which is being worked or wait till a more stable version of the HDT is released.

Basically the only real option for a stable game is to wait for the Stable versions of the mod you want. It will take time yes and patience for the mods you want but sadly i think most of the armors that use the HDT from oldrim will not be converted over because the conflict of the mod and its code it uses in its system. i think a basically heel system will be more stable and can be fixed with little trouble if it is made without a HDT or CBP aspect to it and can handle the oldrim mods. i think in plain terms the new heels system will have to remove the dependency on the HDT system and go with a basic heel system as a standalone mod. in over all aspect of an objective view i believe trying to convert a whole system over is over reaching a bit and pushing one self to hard. I believe having a separate system for each aspect such as a the heels with a system of its own will be MUCH easier to handle then the entire HDT system trying to get that to work compared to just the Heel system.