FONV Armor Replacers?

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Hello ^-^/

I'm using Bouncing Natural Breasts by thaumx Mkageyama over on the Nexus.

I finally decided to use this body replacer after going through four others in two days and being a little picky about it.

I really *really* don't like the armors that come with this mod though, even for me they are just too skimpy. Not to piss anyone off it just isn't my style and my character is wearing the metal armor thingy and it looks silly to me.

Is there an armor replacer I can use with this body mod? I dun care of the armor bounces and jiggles or whatever, just so long as the breasts aren't stupid big and it is compatible with the above mentioned mod.

I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I usually don't venture out of the Oblivion/General sections but Loogie made me really interested in the game and eventually I got tired of seeing default blah textures. I'm not wanting to dig around for another body texture either >_< All the body types and animations and nifs and half this and top that are a little confusing.

I just wanna find an armor replacer that works with the mod I already have if it isn't too much to ask about.

I totally agree with you on the BNB armor. It's one of the reasons I stopped using this body initially (got tired of seeing the same exact breasts on everyone as well). I don't mind skimpy, but come on, there's got to be some logic to the armor. I switched to various bodies. I tried Body by Race but it does have issues with Sexout, and I really liked the Beware of Girl Perky D Cup version. I'm currently using the one in listed in the FAQ (type6M bouncy). For armor I use the armor by revanag (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40227) from Nexus. Basically bouncy version of the vanilla armors plus some extras including armors from DLC. These should work on the BNB body as well since BNB is based on the type 3 body. There are several posts on Nexus from people using revanag armors with BNB. Personally I haven't tried so no guarantees. I don't know of any other BNB specific armor. Take a look through the Adult Download thread here, but frankly, if they are here, they are probably ultra-skimpy as well (you'd think this site was full of pervs or something :P). By the way, glad your still with us at LL :heart:...

For just bounce you want this one:http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40227

The outfits are sized for the type 3 cali body, so in use with BnB your tits are gonna shrink and grow drastically between dressed and undressed. But otherwise its exactly what you're looking for if I understand your request correctly.

Edit: Ninja'd by srayesmanII.

I use the Type6M bouncing body, textures from Beware of Girl (textures only, just the .dds files), Mikoto Project Beauty for hair (nexus link currently down / 'under moderation'), and then two sets of armors.

First I extract the link Kainschilde mentioned, then I overwrite that with the armors and armor textures from Type6 Body and Armors. The T6M armors in this pack don't bounce, but most vanilla armors are covered, and the body type matches, which is more important to me than the bouncing.

GSBModders said he converted some of them to bouncing and would provide them eventually but hasn't gotten around to it / probably forgot.

i found this today from Bouncing Natural Breasts by thaumx Mkageyama

UPDATE - 08/2012

Let me apologize to everyone for the lack of support for this mod over the last year and a half. I've been traipsing around to locations with little to no internet connectivity. Because of that, I had to cut short some improvements I had been planning, and focus on just getting a "complete" mod done without the extra options. (more clothing support for different body types, and a more "realistic"/less sexy version of the clothing. Along with a few other supported things.) While I'm still quite busy at the moment, I'm hoping to be able to do some more work to this mod. -Thaumx

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

I'm super sorry for taking so long to answer. I was trying to understand most of it then trying to actually DO some of it and Loogie was kind enough to help me. I finally got it working with a new body and much better armor so thank you very very much for all the help with it. To top it off I have had some crap going on irl that is stopping all my work from happening period and now we (thankfully) have big storms rolling in and out. After two weeks of 106° weather I am really grateful for this.

i found this today from Bouncing Natural Breasts by thaumx Mkageyama

UPDATE - 08/2012

Let me apologize to everyone for the lack of support for this mod over the last year and a half. I've been traipsing around to locations with little to no internet connectivity. Because of that' date=' I had to cut short some improvements I had been planning, and focus on just getting a "complete" mod done without the extra options. (more clothing support for different body types, and a more "realistic"/less sexy version of the clothing. Along with a few other supported things.) While I'm still quite busy at the moment, I'm hoping to be able to do some more work to this mod. -Thaumx

[/quote']

Thank you for letting me know about this, I might check it out later but for now I just got tired of how bad the base game stuff can be and I hadn't played with any mods so I wanted to give it a shot. If they do get around to it I would love to look at it again as I thought the body was a bit generic but cute. The armors were just so... mmm well I dun wanna be rude they just were not my style. Thank you for bringing this to my attention though!!

@Prideslayer - How did you get such an awesome neck line? I think we got everything else pretty much on the dot but frankly I have been having a lot of problems with the neck seams in this game. It's not a huge deal from what I understand I can simply plop a collar on her which I planned to do anyways cause they are *adorable* in y'all's mods; but I'm just curious.

She's staring at her foot or maybe lost a contact I dunno, but it's pretty cute I think although I had to change her hair I couldn't stand it like that for too long. The only thing I really don't like are her breasts but I might be being really picky about it. I just think they look too small. I'm a big hips/breasts kinda girl.

falloutnv20120817172607.jpg

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

lol Maybe. I hope not though, I've seen what those things to do people's heads!

2012081800008.jpg

Right now I messed something up badly and I have men with what I think are... teeth... on their thighs lol

lol Maybe. I hope not though' date=' I've seen what those things to do people's heads!

2012081800008.jpg

Right now I messed something up badly and I have men with what I think are... teeth... on their thighs lol

Installed texture doesn't match the installed male body. If you're using the latest sexout datapack, you don't need to install a male body at all.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Thanks everyone so much for the help, I put a file in the wrong folder for character textures but all is fine now.

Sorry for taking so long to thank you properly for all the help. Real life kind of sucks for a moment.

Much <3!

Archived