Player Slave (update 2013-02-19)

Now that was a pleasant surprise...

Ysolda brought me to her new slave cellar :P You should make that door connect to the test area :P It would be epic way...

Only bother I wonder is why so many clones of me pop up :s

This mod should so be expanded to be honest :P It's a shame you don't really work on it anymore :(

The door used to be connected to the test cellar. It was going back and forth for a while, but I can't recall the reason why I disconnected it in the first place.

Anyway, the mod served it's purpose. I learnt a lot of things experimenting on it. Most of the things you see in PO, for instance, is based on things I learned when doing that one.

I also hope and think I inspired some modders to create their own mods partially based on resources I (initially) created. For instance, the "hands bound behind back" animation has been included in at least a few mods.

Ysolda brought me to her new slave cellar :P You should make that door connect to the test area :P It would be epic way...

This mod should so be expanded to be honest :P It's a shame you don't really work on it anymore :(

The door used to be connected to the test cellar. It was going back and forth for a while, but I can't recall the reason why I disconnected it in the first place.

Anyway, the mod served it's purpose. I learnt a lot of things experimenting on it. Most of the things you see in PO, for instance, is based on things I learned when doing that one.

I also hope and think I inspired some modders to create their own mods partially based on resources I (initially) created. For instance, the "hands bound behind back" animation has been included in at least a few mods.

Hmm do you think it's possible to add 1 more update that does the few following things (not to big)

1. Relink the doors

2. Make the clones disappear

3. Make the NPC that appear (The S named one that's also a slave) not stay or move back to the location where you originally got picked up... but disappear... The Ysolde one does exactly that but the other one does not

Hmm do you think it's possible to add 1 more update that does the few following things (not to big)

1. Relink the doors

2. Make the clones disappear

3. Make the NPC that appear (The S named one that's also a slave) not stay or move back to the location where you originally got picked up... but disappear... The Ysolde one does exactly that but the other one does not

I've added this to my todo list. I guess if I relink the doors, then I can just make them path home.

This is really odd, There's no script and no one is talking, when I try to talk to Sylgia and Ysolda. it's said that "this person is busy"

Incomplete mod so far to be honest but it's still a pretty decent thing... Best part is the actual extra area and such

oh man, :( I like it more to play the girl character and be enslaved more than enslaving anyone. So I was really exited when I saw this thread.

Is there any mods like this one?

Sanguine's Debauchery  has options that lets you the player character get enslaved, i would love a mod buildt around the PC being a sub to a master to be used and abused and locked up and dragged around. But you take what you get i suppose :P

oh man, :( I like it more to play the girl character and be enslaved more than enslaving anyone. So I was really exited when I saw this thread.

Sanguine's Debauchery  has options that lets you the player character get enslaved, i would love a mod buildt around the PC being a sub to a master to be used and abused and locked up and dragged around. But you take what you get i suppose :P

xaz might have a new goal to turn this mod around now XD ? 

xaz might have a new goal to turn this mod around now XD ?

Oh, sure. It's just that right now I think I should focus on completing Prison Overhaul. I'll use this mod for experimenting, so there'll still be updates to it.
  • 1 month later...

using the console commands to start any ai or test quests also spawned a person named "you" not sure if that is intended. starting zzztest 2ice will spawn clones of ysolda and stylgia and you all over the place... which can be fun if you want to make an army out of thin air. also on my way to her home was almost attacked by a dragon... not sure what they would do in that case with my toon tied up and all :P

using the console commands to start any ai or test quests also spawned a person named "you" not sure if that is intended. starting zzztest 2ice will spawn clones of ysolda and stylgia and you all over the place... which can be fun if you want to make an army out of thin air. also on my way to her home was almost attacked by a dragon... not sure what they would do in that case with my toon tied up and all tongue.png

I first wanted to script simple "dialogue" with an actor called "You". Would be easier to make scenes with multiple actors fit together.

Though I kind of gave up that though, but the spawning has been left there, since I'm working on PO right now.

Odds are you can't fight the dragon properly when tied up. You can either hope Ysolda can deal with it, or it's game over. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You can open a mod with TES5Edit and lookup what you need there.

Or you use the CK, if TES5Edit is not your thing.

Once you know the name (or a part of it) of what you're looking for, you can use the help command in the in-game console.

Don't have this mod installed, but i guess "Help xaz" should display some usefull stuff.

You can open a mod with TES5Edit and lookup what you need there.

Or you use the CK, if TES5Edit is not your thing.

Once you know the name (or a part of it) of what you're looking for, you can use the help command in the in-game console.

Don't have this mod installed, but i guess "Help xaz" should display some usefull stuff.

Or you can be smart and type help zzz which is what the first page mentioned on some quests... The others are surely on the same boat... 

However careful... It wouldn't be the first time you'll end up crashing or stuck in this mod with things you don't want :P I figured that when I tried entering Riverwood Inn... 

Weirdly enough it's a good mod the test zone and such are very nice :P

It aint bad but it's not fixed though which is a shame ... :(

PS: Be ready to be dragged around half Skyrim if you active the quest TO FAR from Whiterun :D

After I install this mod a nude NPC call "You" is follow me...is it normal? Any function for this "You"??

I thought I said it before. 

Xaz STOPPED on working with this mod ever since he started on Prison Overhaul. He began this mod to test the scripting he uses on PO...

This mod has been discontinued since but I made him push his last release of it... 

That release was NOT completed but did have SOME things in it working. However next to that the you was a thing he was testing and which he left in...

He left out the doorway in Ysolde's basement too as little forgotten things... 

In case of that though Xaz knows the bugs but so far discontinues to work on this mod...

It is NOT sure if he'll ever continue making this mod further but so far this is a beta release with bugs

So just saying this mod is outdated thank you

Install only for testing purposes or learning matters

True. I'm not working on this mod actively anymore. Although I use it as a test bench for stuff, most of it is not useful unless you modify scripts and so on.

The blindness effect in ZAP was taken from the latest version of this mod, for instance. There are a few other things I'm working on, but again, most of it requires that you alter and recompile scripts, change things around with quests and so on.

I guess this sounds like "oh, cool stuff" but it really isn't. If it was, I'd include it in ZAP... ;)

If you want player slavery, I can't recommend Sanguine Debauchery enough.

True. I'm not working on this mod actively anymore. Although I use it as a test bench for stuff, most of it is not useful unless you modify scripts and so on.

The blindness effect in ZAP was taken from the latest version of this mod, for instance. There are a few other things I'm working on, but again, most of it requires that you alter and recompile scripts, change things around with quests and so on.

I guess this sounds like "oh, cool stuff" but it really isn't. If it was, I'd include it in ZAP... ;)

If you want player slavery, I can't recommend Sanguine Debauchery enough.

Said it before :P I want a combination of SD and other slave mods :P (I'll add it in my PM :P)

• 2 weeks later...

Can the player (male) be enslaved? Ive just downloaded everything and alot of the stuff is wrong, theres a Hood in the chest..which i think is supossed to be a gag...and the bindings...im not really bound very well, meaning i look normal... Also when equiping something for the legs, my feet disapear...:/

Whats going on here? I really wanna see Ysoldas naughty side, ive got a thing for her!

Can the player (male) be enslaved? Ive just downloaded everything and alot of the stuff is wrong, theres a Hood in the chest..which i think is supossed to be a gag...and the bindings...im not really bound very well, meaning i look normal... Also when equiping something for the legs, my feet disapear...:/

Whats going on here? I really wanna see Ysoldas naughty side, ive got a thing for her!

I believe this mod was written based on a female seeing it was made ages ago to test scriptings by Xaz... 

Meaning the old type of cuffs were build in and not taking on things entirely from ZAP and may have left overs based of that in the code

• 3 weeks later...

if i type startquest zzzai i can't move and nothing is happening is this a bug or something?

It isn't... It gives AI control to the Ysolda in the test area... Works only there and else you are stuck...

The true quest is another one but I don't remember the name... Look a bit in the topic it's certainly in there