Player Slave (update 2013-02-19)

how can i open skill' date='item menu? i uninstall mod but still not open menu, how can i fucking open menu? i must be keep my save

[/quote']

Try writing "player.unequipall" in the console.

That actualyl didn't work for me, however I had the sense to make a quicksave before i started playing around with the mod : d

wait' date=' this requires FNIS?

all of the poses worked without it for me X.x

[/quote']

Sorry for the confusion. This mod does not require FNIS, but the animation problem I responded sounded like it came from a FNIS problem.

but still cant open my skill' date='item menu, so i uesing jbezorg re/uninstall slave mod,

[/quote']

Did you try my suggestion to reinstall the mod, equip the bindings (through console), then unequip (also using the console)?

I looked at the script in v005, and it's using an enchantment, so it should trigger changes through the console.

but still cant open my skill' date='item menu, so i uesing jbezorg re/uninstall slave mod,

[/quote']

Did you try my suggestion to reinstall the mod, equip the bindings (through console), then unequip (also using the console)?

I looked at the script in v005, and it's using an enchantment, so it should trigger changes through the console.

that didn't work, I used "player.unequipall" followed by "enableplayercontrols", all without the quotes.

Great work this, good as a building block for future builds! It works fine for me, except:

- When I unequip the wrist bindings my hands are still "tied" behind my back, but there's no rope.

- As reported before, first time when I put on the collar and follow Ysolda I'm going backwards for about 1 min, then forward like normal.

- I can't unequip the collar

- Camera toggle didn't work properly, animcam didn't do anything and when flying camera was activated I couldn't un-activate it.

- This is not directly related to your coding, but as a male PC, some stuff looks really weird on. The leg bindings for example looked like fur boots. When removed they also removed my shins! Collar doesn't show up at all. So it would be awesome if someone made SM gear that suited males.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi new here, but I have to say awesome work Xaz! This concept has a lot of potential. It would be really neat if you could set like a npc or companion as your domme while following them around. Great concept can't wait to see what happens next.

Right now I think Sanguine's Debauchery is covering most of what this mod would become... so no. At least not anytime soon.

And I missed this so I guess I'll look into that mod. Still this could work as kind of a smaller mod to Sanguine's Debauchery from what I read about it. Like use the collar to set a certain NPC as a Domme, and have various options as to how they go about treating the player etc... Still the mod you mentioned also seems really interesting, definitely going to give it a gander.

• 1 month later...

Updated:

Added compatibility with Zaz Animation Pack.

Just tested and you seem to have added a little extra ... :P

A slave following you without hostility nice addition to test out whips and marks

I had a first animation clipping but that solved itself on the setup when I reloaded game and ported in again...

So far I think you did remove 2 items ?

I atleast miss the test gag... No more mmmphh sounds :( it does not work anymore (though it still pops up in my add item it has a new used model but shows invisible)

And the basic ropes on that package...

Okay so far the good news... Now my bad news...

1. Gag mmmph missing :(

2. There are clipped ropes on the slaves in the cages now (they have like the puppeteer animation and already had ropes on)

3. I can still jump with cuffs from ZAP as well as the ones in this packet now ...

4. Managed to whip the following slave out of cuffs not auto redoing animation until I ordered dress yourself from a minilovers I have installed

Still things I could try

(What I did not do)

Reload FNIS (maybe I should)

Reload the datafiles (I noticed if you don't press it in Skyrim it tends NOT always to activate items)

Reload BOSS

2 fun facts... Not really applicable...

- Ysolda now has guard clothes on LOL ? Maybe we need to give her Gatti's equip ??? You use the cuffs already why not the rest of the pack either ?

- Since when is there a door ??? XD

First of all ... thanks for testing!

I atleast miss the test gag... No more mmmphh sounds :( it does not work anymore (though it still pops up in my add item it has a new used model but shows invisible)

Ok. The version you have represents a lot of development which was never released, including merging with xazBondage, which was later merged into ZAP. I can re-add "basic ankle ropes" and "basic wrist ropes".

2. There are clipped ropes on the slaves in the cages now (they have like the puppeteer animation and already had ropes on)

3. I can still jump with cuffs from ZAP as well as the ones in this packet now ...

4. Managed to whip the following slave out of cuffs not auto redoing animation until I ordered dress yourself from a minilovers I have installed

1. This was moved into xazBondage, iirc, then dropped when merged into Zap. I think I'll readd it to Zap just as a showcase or something. It's coming to Prison Overhaul in any case.

2. Ok... hmm .. think I know how to fix that. Strange it'd break.

3. Then maybe there is some third mod conflicting. Do you have xazBondage installed? Or maybe I forgot something on the Gatti cuffs.

4. You can't have it both ways. If you want the effect to auto apply, then it'll mess with static animations when those items are equipped. This will keep happening until the items and idles know of each other, and if you apply idles through the console, that will never happen. Use the configuration to set the update interval on Npc to maybe 0.2 and they'll reapply the effect when you punch them around.

- Ysolda now has guard clothes on LOL ? Maybe we need to give her Gatti's equip ??? You use the cuffs already why not the rest of the pack either ?

If you run the quest zzzTest you'd know why she has to have guard clothes. Hint: Run it outside Whiterun, maybe by the bridge. In the console: "startquest zzzTest". I think most of the dialogue is messed up, but I've seen the scene proceed correctly at least once.

First of all ... thanks for testing!

Ok. The version you have represents a lot of development which was never released, including merging with xazBondage, which was later merged into ZAP. I can re-add "basic ankle ropes" and "basic wrist ropes".

1. This was moved into xazBondage, iirc, then dropped when merged into Zap. I think I'll readd it to Zap just as a showcase or something. It's coming to Prison Overhaul in any case.

2. Ok... hmm .. think I know how to fix that. Strange it'd break.

3. Then maybe there is some third mod conflicting. Do you have xazBondage installed? Or maybe I forgot something on the Gatti cuffs.

4. You can't have it both ways. If you want the effect to auto apply, then it'll mess with static animations when those items are equipped. This will keep happening until the items and idles know of each other, and if you apply idles through the console, that will never happen. Use the configuration to set the update interval on Npc to maybe 0.2 and they'll reapply the effect when you punch them around.

If you run the quest zzzTest you'd know why she has to have guard clothes. Hint: Run it outside Whiterun, maybe by the bridge. In the console: "startquest zzzTest". I think most of the dialogue is messed up, but I've seen the scene proceed correctly at least once.

Thx for the reply lets see

So the gag thing isn't there... Well we could still use the MMMph part for example on the gags in ZAP or add it as little extra

Ankle one is there... Just not the test gag and the rope version of the cuffs you had in there... Not that it matters that much

As for the fixes... Well the one on the second one that you call broken isn't really broken... It's just double rope... The animation already has the ropes on... I do think that you made it part of the pose in general as there is one quest you can check that makes you sit down and get hit by Ysolda... (Now if I remember right when I did she carried a dagger and tried to murder me LOL)

The answer on 3 might indeed be the answer to the problem... I do have ZAZ Fnis spell version installed... I might think of making custom FNIS spells for the ZAP pack as it's easier than the commands... Can I keep the current FNIS spells if I move up the ZAZ bondage mod or throw it out in general ?

Re-ordering this might work too...

Ah yes I didn't try on the console but when I talked to the char and said dress yourself she went back in animation... Might have been my mistake on that point

And will test that Ysolda thingy :P Why do I feel like she's going to take me someplace ? XD

Now that was a pleasant surprise...

Ysolda brought me to her new slave cellar :P You should make that door connect to the test area :P It would be epic way...

Only bother I wonder is why so many clones of me pop up :s

This mod should so be expanded to be honest :P It's a shame you don't really work on it anymore :(