"What mod is this?" Thread

I would very much appreciate it if anyone could tell me what armors are shown here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/442-my-mods/page-4?do=findComment&comment=13056

It's the armors worn by the Elf and the Togruta jedi.

If not that's alright.

It is called Earth Breaker and was created by AlfaSeed er alphaseed to early to remember spelling, I partially converted the set but later deleted it due to errors, I never shared it publicly so your not to likely to get it unless you buy it and convert it

the full set by alfaseed looks like this

2yose38.jpg

It truly is fantastic

I would very much appreciate it if anyone could tell me what armors are shown here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/442-my-mods/page-4?do=findComment&comment=13056

It's the armors worn by the Elf and the Togruta jedi.

If not that's alright.

It is called Earth Breaker and was created by AlfaSeed er alphaseed to early to remember spelling, I partially converted the set but later deleted it due to errors, I never shared it publicly so your not to likely to get it unless you buy it and convert it

the full set by alfaseed looks like this

2yose38.jpg

It truly is fantastic

Ah I see, well I must admit that it did look very appealing and I might just make a go of it if I have the time, Thank you very much for the help.

Can anyone tell me the name of the pose mod in p2/3/4/6?

Is this avaiable for oblivion anyway?

those are not really poses, they could be set up as such but I got lazy and for speed purposes I only set it up as static mesh objects. Those may be among the files that MediaFire obliviated but they could possibly be on upmnty I did dump a few there for a friend

Can anyone tell me the name of the pose mod in p2/3/4/6?

Is this avaiable for oblivion anyway?

those are not really poses, they could be set up as such but I got lazy and for speed purposes I only set it up as static mesh objects. Those may be among the files that MediaFire obliviated but they could possibly be on upmnty I did dump a few there for a friend

Is there a chance that you could get this files back up? I checked the mediafire archive and they were no under the accesable files.

Anyway thank you for answering my question in the first place :).

I think it's called 'Tera HF16'. This is probably the 'New Manga' conversion found in this collection: http://www.4shared.com/rar/HrIjScA6/AIRAir_Outfit_Compilation_10.html

Or get the split DMRA version from Nihaoma's link in this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1262-patzys-dmra-lab/page-30?do=findComment&comment=324377

That picture (or a very similar one) was on the Nesux front page for quite a while, promoting the 'Diablo Elf 6 in 1' upload there.

"I love the smell of ripped content in the morning."

Edit: One thing I should have mentioned before - if you get the YangYang collection, this particular armor has quest item status and it will be stuck in your inventory! To get rid of this status, first find out the mod's position in your load order. In-game open the console with the ~ key (below your esc key) and type setquestobject XX00C22B 0 - replace XX with the load order position code you got earlier.

This armor has no ground model defined, so don't drop it! Put it into a container instead.

20130306136259164677886.jpg

I think it's called 'Tera HF16'. This is probably the 'New Manga' conversion found in this collection: http://www.4shared.com/rar/HrIjScA6/AIRAir_Outfit_Compilation_10.html

Or get the split DMRA version from Nihaoma's link in this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1262-patzys-dmra-lab/page-30?do=findComment&comment=324377

That picture was on the Nesux front page for quite a while, promoting the 'Diablo 6 in 1' upload there. "I love the smell of ripped content in the morning."

Oh cool, I'll grab one of those later, thanks allot!

Greetings. 

What race is this?

Also, what body replacer is used here?

She is so beautiful, I want that body so bad.

Is there any way that I can make my character look exactly the same?

You know, the same body, skin, face. That would be great, I hope you can help.

Ah, one more thing - is her face default for some race or is it modified? ;[

oblivion_00918.jpgoblivion_00945.jpg

Greetings.

What race is this?

Also, what body replacer is used here?

She is so beautiful, I want that body so bad.

Is there any way that I can make my character look exactly the same?

You know, the same body, skin, face. That would be great, I hope you can help.

Ah, one more thing - is her face default for some race or is it modified? ;[

oblivion_00918.jpgoblivion_00945.jpg

I could be wrong I am not at my pc but this looks like the pains lit body I am almost sure.

That's where I got those pictures from. I have it already installed, but it doesn't look like this.

I have xeorc and it is supposed to replace textures for one of races (well, i think) - textures -> xeot -> xeo5last -> orc02

But ingame i have like 4 types of orcs, and none of them looks like this girl from the picture.

Additionally, all orcs have weird, elfvish-like ears, and that one from the picture doesn't.

/edit:

This is my try to reconstruct that face, but as you see - it looks shitty and poor compared to the original one.

Forgot about the haircut (i don't have that one), but the rest - does it look only a little bit similar but totally different or am I blind?

Skin and mouth colors are different. And like I said ears, of course.