Body sliders don't work

Malarky

I have XPMSE installed, I even tried setting the plugin for it before everything else, but that didn't do anything, is there a specific part of the plugin that allows use of the sliders or what? I saw nothing about enabling body sliders when I reinstalled it, and there's only the one plugin.

I have XPMSE installed, I even tried setting the plugin for it before everything else, but that didn't do anything, is there a specific part of the plugin that allows use of the sliders or what? I saw nothing about enabling body sliders when I reinstalled it, and there's only the one plugin.

The Body Scales sliders is hardcoded to be installed in XPSME, so there’s no way to remove that during installation.

The skeleton option when installing XPMSE though, is using the first option (Skeleton Rig Map HDT).

I bet you have that installed, as well.

I can build bodies in the Outfit Studio part of it, if that's what you mean

That's not what he meant.

He meant that you should activate this option here before building bodies and outfits with Bodyslide:

attachicon.gifmorphsactive.jpg

I hope you don't actually use Outfit Studio to build the body nifs that you use ingame (the _0 and _1 ones).

That would be just silly.

Hallo Bazinga,

gibt es Probleme mit OS.

Du kennst mich ja, never change a running system. ;)

Zum Glück ist EMS/XMS heute kein Thema mehr. Stimmt was nicht mit OS?

Grüße

Andreas

I can build bodies in the Outfit Studio part of it, if that's what you mean

That's not what he meant.

He meant that you should activate this option here before building bodies and outfits with Bodyslide:

attachicon.gifmorphsactive.jpg

I hope you don't actually use Outfit Studio to build the body nifs that you use ingame (the _0 and _1 ones).

That would be just silly.

Hallo Bazinga,

gibt es Probleme mit OS.

Du kennst mich ja, never change a running system. ;)

Zum Glück ist EMS/XMS heute kein Thema mehr. Stimmt was nicht mit OS?

Grüße

Andreas

Hi Andy,

ne, ist alles i.O. mit Outfit Studio, ich rechne nur immer mit dem Dööfsten.

In dem Fall wär das, jedesmal OS aufzumachen, um die _0 und _1 Bodymeshes zu erstellen. Geht auch, macht nur logischerweise keiner.

Grundsätzlich stimmt aber doch so einiges nicht mit OS. Die Kamerasteuerung ist Müll (hätte gern eine Art fliegendes Auge), das Tool löscht willkürlich Weight Paints (aber nur die, die man bearbeitet hat), es gibt ab und zu Abstürze ohne ersichtlichen Grund etc.

Aber nix, das das Arbeiten damit unmöglich macht. ;)

Und das war hier eh nicht das Thema, also lassen wirs lieber.

I have XPMSE installed, I even tried setting the plugin for it before everything else...

Before everything else? You mean after, right?   :blink:

Before, after, etc... It doesn't seem to work any way I set it up.

You still use CBBE with HDT, yes?

The install order is RaceMenu, then BodySlide, and then XPMSE.

LOOT can sort out the load order of 'em plugins.

Even with the basic installation, I can still use the body scales sliders.

There must be something overwriting RaceMenu or the XPMSE skeleton, which shouldn't even happen.

Slider is a bit inaccurate.

In addition to Vanilla Slider, there are also 2 types of Slider.

There are sliders for bone scaling. Contained directly in RaceMenu.

Required: SKSE, Compatible Skeleton (e.g., XMPSE) and corresponding Bodymesh (Skin for breast, etc.).

There are sliders for morphs from BodySlide.

ESP and scripts are part of BodySlide Mod.

Required: SKSE, BodySlide and of course, when creating body/armors option for Morphs enable.

If MO is used, BodySlide must be started from MO.

I'm using CBBE and HDT, I have the options to use them selected when installing the other mods, I used LOOT, I did all that, and still nothing... And what's more, when I tried this time, only the bare minimum of sliders were even there! Am I just missing the NIOverride, or would that even do anything at this point?

I'm using CBBE and HDT, I have the options to use them selected when installing the other mods, I used LOOT, I did all that, and still nothing... And what's more, when I tried this time, only the bare minimum of sliders were even there! Am I just missing the NIOverride, or would that even do anything at this point?

If your using the latest version of racemenu, you don't need NIOverride.

The CBBE sliders won't work until you use bodyslide. I know that for a fact. And I'm sorry if this doesn't solve your problem. 

I also use CBBE and HDT and have had this problem once in the past. After much aggravation and the following desperation I did seem to stumble upon a strange "fix?"

Open bodyslide make sure your preferred body (the one you just worked on) is selected

Click the large build button (for body morfs not the batch build) before you start a new charictare

Your sliders should all appear now and work (however a few of them may work in reverse)

You know slide to enlarge and have it shrink and visa versa

Now this is not a true fix but it did work for me, good luck.

I picked the preset, hit build, and still nothing, sliders don't work and most of them are still gone.

Before you hit "BUILD" are you remembering to click the "checkbox" Bazinga told you to click?

post-162794-0-55281900-1509199307.jpg

"Build Morphs" - are you doing a checkbox next to "Build Morphs" - You must build morphs. Bazinga's picture shows you where the checkbox is. i posted the picture again for you.

Because even in the steps you just mentioned you did not say you were clicking "Build Morphs" *before* you are clicking "Build". Clicking "Build" is NOT the same as clicking the checkbox next to "Build Morphs".

• 2 weeks later...

Archived