Any other penis models for females?

So I was wondering if there were any other models for penises for female bodies aside from the default stuff we have in setbody.  The regular ones are more for herms, and I dislike the gigantic futa penis option since I'm trying to play more of a transvestite then an overcompensating futanari (or hermaphrodite).

And yes I know of the femboy model by gigabite, sadly it doesn't work all that well with custom races, or beast races.

I used to have a mod called 69 wearable cawks but I lost it along with all my previous mods on my now dead HDD. It had all kinds of sizes and flaccid to erected. Maybe someone can post a working download link since the one I found from searching is down.

So I was wondering if there were any other models for penises for female bodies aside from the default stuff we have in setbody.  The regular ones are more for herms, and I dislike the gigantic futa penis option since I'm trying to play more of a transvestite then an overcompensating futanari (or hermaphrodite).

And yes I know of the femboy model by gigabite, sadly it doesn't work all that well with custom races, or beast races.

based on sos?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/85295-futanari-resource/?do=findComment&comment=2017486

(the model was made exclusively for educational and testing purposes, therefore it has a complicated topology of the connection.)

Archived