[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

if you though i was talking about armors, i meant as like getting the model and putting on a giant, like ive seen with the monster mod v9 or something

as for the animations cool i cant wait to see the awesome stuff you come up with :D

Yeah, no I understand, well if I remember to do so I'll take a look at any available models of them, and probably do it if it's not too difficult.

hey there does anybody have any advice on getting these mods to work i have tried evreything but i cant help thinking i have missed something is there an extra download i need ?

are u using nexus mod manager? if yes then make sure the boxes are ticked

if you arent, then skyrim launcher>datafiles> tick all the desired boxes

hey there does anybody have any advice on getting these mods to work i have tried evreything but i cant help thinking i have missed something is there an extra download i need ?

are u using nexus mod manager? if yes then make sure the boxes are ticked

if you arent, then skyrim launcher>datafiles> tick all the desired boxes

thank you and i have tried doing that evreything seems to be installed correctly when i type help dante it says the black/white hair versions are there but when i type player.additem xxxxxxxx x it does nothing  :/ any ideas

thank you and i have tried doing that evreything seems to be installed correctly when i type help dante it says the black/white hair versions are there but when i type player.additem xxxxxxxx x it does nothing  :/ any ideas

Check that your Skyrim is updated to the latest version.

Your doing animations? Anything specific in particular your trying for?

Not sure at this point, I'll see what I can manage once I get it working.

Well. Then i would ask you to consider animated wings, something I've been banging on about in diffrent places over the net, including here. Might as well toss it your way as well. :)

Thanks I love it, now Sheogorath has a rival for the gentlemen not so sane contest. ^^

(btw the dlc on him coming soon this month)

For Hearthfires, (thanks to people who gave me some mods to change children) I may ask too much but if you can have the models, will it be possible to add pnj adoptable child version of Dante + Vergil (twins children like Sissel and Britt in Skyrim) from the DmC game please ? This, is my final request.

Updated the DmC mod to 1.2

Added: Dante's Coatless and Shirtless playermodel, Vergil's Normal and Coatless playermodel

Links updated!

Incredible! How did you make the video?

Also quick question I downloaded your kingdom heart pack and I was very impressed with Cloud...However have you made an actual armor mod for him?

That mod was a one amour suit with very low armor over all 

Thanks I love it, now Sheogorath has a rival for the gentlemen not so sane contest. ^^

(btw the dlc on him coming soon this month)

For Hearthfires, (thanks to people who gave me some mods to change children) I may ask too much but if you can have the models, will it be possible to add pnj adoptable child version of Dante + Vergil (twins children like Sissel and Britt in Skyrim) from the DmC game please ? This, is my final request.

You know I was suppose to do the dlc outfits as well but I can't seem to do the extraction properly so I'm going to wait on xnalara. About the children, well I don't the kid versions of Dante and Vergil were included because it was only used in a cutscene that is stored as a .bik (video file) so I don't think there's any way to get them into Skyrim.

Incredible! How did you make the video?

Also quick question I downloaded your kingdom heart pack and I was very impressed with Cloud...However have you made an actual armor mod for him?

That mod was a one amour suit with very low armor over all 

Three things: Creation Kit + "tfc" + "tm"

After setting up the scene in Creation Kit, I just go in game and make use of the "tfc" and "tm" console commands.

About the Kingdom Heart Pack, I kinda rushed that mod to be honest but no I did not make an actual armor for Cloud. I figured someone had already done it.

Awesome,just awesome work brother!!!

Keep it up!!!

Thanks man, I would do more ports but got too much to do in real life :dodgy:

Guest Lady Luck

hey  rorono can you make saparate crafting on dante like  for example craft A ( dante's coat) , Craft b ( Dante's glove) , Craft c ( dante's pants) , craft D ( Dante's Tanktop )...  cuz i don't want to wear the whole outfit i like  to mix and match with vergil if you do that man that would be awosome!.

you know, if i'm really into loremonger type, viewing the first page and sees all the stuffs you've ported... huh, definitely gonna have a heart attack LMAO...

but i trully admired by your effort for ported all that R0R0N0. i love to port assets from another game as well, but mostly from XNALara stuff. the only different i was damn too lazy and of course i know rigging can take some time if your doing something that doesnt really interest you..

keep up the excellent work R0R0N0...your thread are definitely one the most interested for skyrim outfit/armor mods here in loverslabs.com  :D

hey  rorono can you make saparate crafting on dante like  for example craft A ( dante's coat) , Craft b ( Dante's glove) , Craft c ( dante's pants) , craft D ( Dante's Tanktop )...  cuz i don't want to wear the whole outfit i like  to mix and match with vergil if you do that man that would be awosome!.

Hmm I may just do this, there's a technique I've been meaning to use to separate an armor without breaking the weight slider, I'll give it a try.

you know, if i'm really into loremonger type, viewing the first page and sees all the stuffs you've ported... huh, definitely gonna have a heart attack LMAO...

but i trully admired by your effort for ported all that R0R0N0. i love to port assets from another game as well, but mostly from XNALara stuff. the only different i was damn too lazy and of course i know rigging can take some time if your doing something that doesnt really interest you..

keep up the excellent work R0R0N0...your thread are definitely one the most interested for skyrim outfit/armor mods here in loverslabs.com  :D

Lol thanks man, that's really nice to hear, I like it when people are enjoying my ports. You're right about the whole process, it can be easy when you like the model you're porting and just can't wait to see it in game, my motivation is that as well as the need to make videos for my mods, I like doing video editing so when there's an opportunity to take an awesome character and put him in a badass scene with awesome music, I don't hesitate :D

Oh and don't forget about Diego and the others. Diego for instance, is doing Skyrim as well as GTA mods, he's on a whole different league than I am.

-------------------

I realize there's too many mods to go through and some people don't like crowding up their Skyrim data folder, so I'm currently compiling all my mods into one esp/bsa so that you don't have to go through the long list. This doesn't take too long to do but I keep getting sidetracked with watching youtube videos :dodgy:

Guest Lady Luck

Hmm I may just do this, there's a technique I've been meaning to use to separate an armor without breaking the weight slider, I'll give it a try.

You could try on blender rorono but i know how hard is it to saparate shit , it pisses me off too lol , seems you know how to convert stuff it wont be a problem i know you can do it if u do this i'll kiss you XD like seriously  lmao.

Is it possible for you to add wonder woman to your awesome collection of conversions ?

Don't know man, haven't got too much time to spare right now.

hello RORONO heres i found classic dante Dlc model..i hope you can convert as a player model and also as an outfit...thank you for your awesome mod

http://lezisell.deviantart.com/art/PMC-Pidor-May-Cry-Classic-Dante-DLC-poseable-350885659?q=gallery%3Axnalara%2F31744518&qo=77

Yeah I got told to do the classic Dante a few times already, I'll see if I find the time for it.

You could try on blender rorono but i know how hard is it to saparate shit , it pisses me off too lol , seems you know how to convert stuff it wont be a problem i know you can do it if u do this i'll kiss you XD like seriously  lmao.

You sly minx! Using your womanly ways to get me to do things... well it's working! :dodgy:

On a serious note, I'm just finishing up on some other work right now, but will probably separate the armors once I'm finished.