SexLab Light SE: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Sexualise your Skyrim Special Edition) - OLD

• 1 month later...

I can't get the mod to work at all. I have also installed the matchmaker mod, but whenever I check the MCM menu some of the requirements aren't met even though I have installed all of the required files. Ā Here a screenshot to maybe find out what the problem is, but I don't get it, becaues I followed any single step in the description.

ScreenShot1.png

Hey Any word For skyrim VR ?

Since its SSE basicly, I though it would work.

The only issue seems to be the camera, the position of your own character always going like Much higher than it should, and much farther. I should come with a quick screenshot ?

Using rotate scene only works once ( of course no mcm btw ) and when its done the camerA IS actually perfects but everything is paused, until you close the menu which rotate the camera back to the much higher and farther. Basicly this renders sex impossible on vr sadly.

On 6/6/2018 at 3:59 AM, grim123412341234 said:

i cant get the bestiality stuff to work. does anyone have any solutions?

Ā 

Same here. Me/Human interaction works, I can also make Someone/Beast work, but Me/Beast simply makes the actors stand in the same spot, doesn't trigger any animation and just keeps actions frozen, only sounds trigger.

On 4/8/2018 at 1:09 AM, soldierboy843 said:

I've tried downloading everything on this list but yet my game won't launch anymore. I don't know why none of these work and it disappointing...

Ā 

PLEASE HELP AND FIX THIS!!

Hey, trying to help out as many people as I can. You, and anyone else who needs help, add me on Discord (Jack#9607) and I'll try to help you, perhaps do the thing for you with teamviewer or something. Solving it over the forums would take too long with individual posts.

Hi, I'm having an issue. So when I go to create a new game with all the installed mods and requirements the npc's (and my character) stand in a T- shaped position with no animations. I'm using the Nexus mod Manager with the Matchmaker Light SE.Ā  Any help would be beneficial.

Sometimes the animations start, but if they do, only one actor does anything while the second just stands there....Ā 
Trying to make two werewolves go at it but nothing is working... Also this happens too... That is two werewolves...

I've also tried it with base races, imperial x werewolf and my own character. I just stand there ignoring the werewolf...Ā 
Actor B wants the love but Actor A is like "you don't exist".
Ā 

ScreenShot0.png

On 7/7/2018 at 9:53 PM, The Man They Call Jayne said:

I'm completely new to modding, but was able to get this working with Spouses Enhanced. Thanks for putting this guide together!

Ā 

Having sex with my wife stripped both of us down, but both character models still had underwear. How do I get full nudity?

Recommended Mods to Enhance Your SSE's Smut Experience

Ā 

These aren't required for SexLab Light SE and its plugins to work, but they help your sexy experience. Note that a lot of those are up to personal preferences. The below are just personally what I use.

Ā 

If there are any links to the Oldrim Nexus below - that's deliberate, those mods have been tested to work fine with SSE

Ā 

Ā 

Nude BodiesĀ (I assume no-one wants to have sex in that vanilla underwearĀ :)Ā )

• Female:Ā UNP
  • Male:Ā Schlongs of Skyrim Light SE: eitherĀ thisĀ orĀ thisĀ - difference is only cosmetic, but will work fine with SexLab Light SE's erection system.Ā 
  • Creatures:Ā Creature Schlongs SE

HD Nude Body Texture For Females:Ā Mature Skin SE

Ā 

Female Nude Bodies for Beast Races:

Beatification - especially good if you're using AmorousĀ Adventures

Character Auxiliary Enhancements:

Lighting:

• Lighting is extremely important if you want the sex scenes to look good. Depending how much performance you want to sacrifice for good visual:
  • No performance loss:Ā Relighting SkyrimĀ +Ā ELEĀ - my personal choice as my PC is a potato and I want decent FPS
  • Small performance loss:Ā Enhanced Lights and FXĀ orĀ Vivid WeathersĀ orĀ Climate of Tamriel
  • Medium to Heavy performance loss:Ā variousĀ ENBĀ andĀ ReShadeĀ presets

Good For Adult and Non-Adult:

• Unofficial Skyrim PatchĀ - make sure that its esm is placed below SexLab.esm, which must be in the sixth position. LOOT has the tendency to always put Unofficial Patch esm to sixth
  • Simple Auto Unequip AmmoĀ - so that the player won't have sex with arrows on his back
  • Joy of PerspectiveĀ - no first person view during sex scenes yet, but at least this allows you to see your tits while in first personĀ :)
  • No Bethesda Intro
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There were many different issues that stopped me from being able to play the mod. I've tried for hours but to no avail..

Ā 

• The NPC just stands in front of you when you try to initiate a sexĀ act.
  • After following the instructions for installation it I got a "Skyrim UI code error 1." I
  • I also got an dialogue box pop up saying that the SSE was out of date. Even installing the SSE loader was problematic as the installer kept saying that it couldn't locate Skyrim.exe even though I'd entered the correct directory. I read somewhere else on this forum that running SSE installerĀ an administrator would make a different but that didn't do anything.Ā 

Also, is there anyway to easily revert the game to it's normal state without having to reinstall as this is the second timeĀ  have to re-download and reinstall the game because the mods don't seem to work. I'm out of ideas on how to get it working. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

If you install XPMSSE you won't be able to save in any way or reload after death without crashing the game. The save game feature is a big no no if you install the mod with that.Ā 

I tried, stood up late to 6AM to figure out why my game CTDs at every save attempt until I deactivated XPMSSE in my mod manager.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I saw this thread'sĀ  title I thought 'cool, looks like a good place to start' so I began to follow the steps... then right out of the gate...

On 8/31/2017 at 12:30 AM, vinfamy said:

tep 2 - Install XPMSSE and FNIS

Installing XPMSSE asks Belt fastened Quivers (select one)... and a bunch more choices which list what looks like the originĀ of the animations, I have no idea what to choose, I'm already, by following this guide, not installing the 'required' mods before installing it... so I am clueless and just don't want to have to uninstall Skyrim and reinstall because I jacked up my mos installs again. Do the choices relate to mods which will be installed in later steps or do they determine what animationsĀ  XPMSSE will install? Is there somewhere I can see a preview of the animations?Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck on the same step . After doing everything according to the guide using MO i got big red squares when I load a save.

After trying again and disabling mods step-by-step the problem was XPMSSE - disabling it or loading older versions allowed me to see character models..but only in T pose.

What am I doing wrong?

• 1 month later...

Does SexLab Light adds sex animation in the files themselve? Because I used Carnival to initiate sex and it was supposed to be an orgy in Whiterun but instead all the characters affected by the Carnival mod where naked and standingĀ in the same spot clipping into each other doing nothing. There were sounds of moans but not animations.

I'm 100% sure the installation was successful, I following the steps on the installation process.