The Psychologist [11/1/2018]

ForFunGames

I played through till I hit the loop when you go into your daughters bedroom. I'm not sure how much further it goes, it seems like Georgia and Tiffany still had further content. What there was was interesting and well written, except for numerous typos. One thing that feels odd though is the main character is a decent human being in a happy loving marriage. It's hard to see how the progression to abusing his coworkers, clients and family would go.

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2017 at 2:30 AM, ForFunGames said:

Thanks for the patience, I'm not particularly familiar with uploading sites and since Drive was the fastest option, I went with it without knowing the restrictions.

Speaking of uploads, As you know, the game size is 4 gb unpacked. I didn't plan for it to be this big, nor did I want it to be at this size. Is there a good way to compress the .png images in the game? If possible, I wanted an option where the quality doesn't drop much. Thanks in advance.

Glad this is still going really like this game!

However, I got stuck in a looping look for earrings with Tiff in the living room so I cannot go any further in the game.

• 1 month later...

New version Added.

This is the remade version of the game.

Note that similar to the first release of the initial project, this release is meant to show what the new version is like, and to show you what should be expected from the new game.

Thanks for the patience and support so far. I'm looking forward to hear what you think.

• 2 months later...

Was loving this game until it got caught in a loop when Tiffany was looking for her earring. She found it and went to go take a shower...and then the same section repeated over and over.

I really hope the dev on this continues. I never actually got "anywhere" with any of the girls, but it felt like it was progressing somewhere really exciting. Please keep up the work on this!!

It might also not be a bad idea to have your character have the ability to do a bit more perversion from the get go. Or at least a choice to. You can be the clean cut, mostly good doc from the start...or maybe you have the ability or idea to hide a hidden camera in the shower or in the bathroom at work...Sure, you don't HAVE to do this, but it would be something exciting in the mix while you're still working on the conditioning of the ladies and aren't to anything physical yet. (come on, let us peek at Samantha!) After 30+ minutes or so of barely getting a boob grab, I was really wanting more! And then the game crashed, ughh!

On 4/6/2018 at 11:56 AM, ilovenudemods said:

do you have anything to confirm this, or just guessing? i'm not doubting it, but there's still a lot of other games on there, far more explicit than this one was. 

He closed his Patreon because both incest and mind control are against the TOS. He said he'd continue to develop the game for free but since he's not making any money off of it development is just for fun in his free time.

Archived