View File

Dear Users and Modders!

Here you get a fine house directy near Whiterun: Empty, custom made and ready for any "strange purposes". Use how you like and change how you like...please keep the custom changed meshes and the sign on loverlab. Thank you!!!!

The big advance for this mod is because the mesh of the building is formed without any unwanted stuff, that comes normally, if you like to place the vanilla house-meshes at different locations. Also I tried to spread out the "1-floor" heigth-limit of the standard-homes, to get a more rich, alternative and variable architecture around my/our gameplay. The original house is the "wrhousemeadery01" with it´s 1st floor. The "run" is not build up for now, you need to do it by yourself, same for the whole interieur. No navmesh inside.

Outside navmesh is ready and an official way points also to the house.
Balcony is fully access-able and can be used best for sleeping, sitting and chilling around with your beloved follower.

Dependencies:

You need all DLC add ons (Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire) for Skyrim.
The "A new Whiterun" -mod is not disturbing or "clipping" this mod...no corrections needed !! (concerning to the trees of the outside area)

Enjoy:-)

p.s. if you are creating some nice interieur you could share here for some ideas for the community:-))
p.s. u can also put the house mesh to another area or use it inside your personal "LOVERSLAB - MOD", if wanted (of course), use how you like

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/22/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim with ALL DLCs
  • Special Edition Compatible

I watched your wonderful mods

It's a wonderful house.

I wish I could have ill sick old men living in this building

They rape my beautiful female companions for sexual treatment.

what do you think?

This building sounds good with that idea.

By the way  is  ur nick name T-ARA  k-pop girl group? 

hi,

all quests i must lay inside other hands for now-i´m so busy with new resources until i made all i wanted for sky rim...

i´ll style that house with lot of rooms for sleeping, a bar in the base, a swimming-pool in the middle ground and then I´ll create the interior in good old bdsm style to be played with some beloved quest mods. Some girls will get a sexlab-dialog, so they will be easy to be taken. 

A dungeon will also follow, without load door and lead to an underground well....I´ll try to do stuff, that was not before.

A man´s home could be more small, this is more like a "hotel"...have you been inside?-first time I thought, my o my...so big again??.....but very cute with the upper floor-arrangement-I love such ways with balconies and height...

maybe I will integrate the player´s home function-that depends on the style that will come...

I have a smaller home created, it´s exactly made from the "breeze home" and has a 2nd floor. This option could be interesting inside of whiterun city directly. That´s far more interesting concerning your idea, but I need to place it inside the town correctly...it´s quite hard to find a suiting place (even it´s so small already)...

yes, t-ara is the name of the girly-group settled in korea. About a year ago, i was playing sky rim and downloaded a cool follower, named "selene kate". The complete mod also containes dances with different soundtracks-one of that soundtrack was interesting me and so i ordered the complete "absolute-first-album" of this group. The title´s name is "trivial" as possible, but a fine artwork: "Bo peep Bo peep"...

So I called myself simply: "t.ara" - it´s easy to remember and makes sense. Better than "tat"...gg.

My first follower was "nathalie wellington" that is not anymore available..it was a nice time and I have been without any own mod and creation kit was like a top secret code....:-))

ups-yes, and : thank you for the nice critics:-))

I watched your wonderful mods
It's a wonderful house.
I wish I could have ill sick old men living in this building
They rape my beautiful female companions for sexual treatment.
what do you think?
This building sounds good with that idea.
By the way  is  ur nick name T-ARA  k-pop girl group? 

yes, it´s a "melting" between an "underwear-skirt" of an real vanilla armor and a "modded bikini-top"...if you like I can create a HDT-pack and prepare for download...I´ll do some stuff in future like that...all in one mod perhaps...textures are all vanilla.

may i ask what clothes your character wears?

install by a Mod Organizer or NMM and then run bodyslide - best is, to load your special slider set and work for your personal purposes on the curves...(inside outfit-studio...

if it is clipping, you MUST work on it....

-click on BUILD MORPHS and on BATCH BUILD...then deactivate all entries and look for only this cloth (supertight - sweetnothing) and then confirm..bodyslide will write the mesh-data into the folders...after that, you need to get into Creation-Kit and make it a clothing for using by the INVENTORY MENU...(for now I won´t do that, because I don´t like to do same esp´s for lot of clothes - i´ll make a pack later...but if you like it, then do it now for yourself:-))

Supertight - Sweet Nothing.7z

post-1454928-0-20511800-1503442660_thumb.jpg

Looks nice and I can't wait for someone to fill it in. I've love a replacer using this for the Bannered Mare.

The location you used does conflict a little bit with the Whiterun Exterior Market part of ETAC. Door is still accessible but you walk through a bit of a wheat field. If you could move it ... west? toward the Watchtower about half the width of the house it would look nice.  Not sure if I can do that myself but I might give it a try.

ooh !!!

that mod is immersive and huge stuff..i don´t know if it makes sense to free a (that) place for it (i won´t let my game being to much filled up, specially if it´s a heavy mod in outside area)...I´ll install it and check it up...if I keep it, I´ll put my house naturally away - if not, you need to do it for yourself and you can share your work here, if you like. It´s exactly EASY, because the outside world doesn´t take much work at all...we have only some trees and a little "way" to change...and very few landscape...it´s a job of 2-3 hours.

And otherwise I do not like to fill the fields too much with houses...some will be around whiterun, inside of the town..and than it´s okay...I´m not thinking about collisions, because my stuff is specially created for LL...lot of nexus-mods use beloved places...I do no do it specially, to use the places of different other mods...I´m watching out for area, that is free by vanilla and also usefull with a nice homogen area...

I have also the "Esylum Estate" here installed...in between, I have not been there for a long time...and I´ll soon use that area for an own house...but no garden and animals...too much attacks by animals (spiders and wolves are there around) ...that area is only amazing for a wall-surrounded object, maybe a small castle....

Looks nice and I can't wait for someone to fill it in. I've love a replacer using this for the Bannered Mare.

The location you used does conflict a little bit with the Whiterun Exterior Market part of ETAC. Door is still accessible but you walk through a bit of a wheat field. If you could move it ... west? toward the Watchtower about half the width of the house it would look nice.  Not sure if I can do that myself but I might give it a try.

Hi, I have watched the mod and it´s changes so far by a video...I´ll never install that...(short athmo was:) "familar"-"christmas"-like, "fairytail" would suit...

but skyrim is not too much lovely gameplay-it´s simple...with few population and (again) "simply"...filled with lot of barbarians...!! (not all of them are)

...some house meshes had windows in 18-19th century cross-style, and with outside-cemented walls...that´s absolutly NOT working, because they break down the over-all style....I could create high "tech bungalows and modern sofas" for the gameplay--gggg...no...anyway thank you for the link and I´ll look it again...but only LOOK AT IT...this mod is overloading the open world and skyrim is simply quitted.

I am thinking a long time, what I will do with houses and homes and it should be only a very slightly change. With the contence of that mod, you could open a new cyrodiil and begin to expand the map-then it´would be okay. (like skywind or skyblivion)...Or better create a new independend TOWN. There´s enough space on the map unused or better told:  "free for another new "city-style"...but you best need a team for this work if you intend to create completely new items.

That´s my opinion about ETAc...I think, you must create the basis for your house new...

In between I´m looting out the overall lightning for the home...

I want of course darker walls, and they will come...brown, earth colour, little into red...i´ll create every wallpiece with a colour, so if you like different colours, you can change the complete home-colour with one data-change...(maybe I can do it by MCM menu...this would be terrible COOL....)...user interface to choose from 5 different wallcolours.... :idea:

post-1454928-0-49206800-1503445083_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-64102900-1503445341_thumb.jpg

Yeah, the ETAC mod adds, or sometimes doubles, the size of the minor hold capitals and little villages. I like having more people around, especially some that just aren't involved in quests. Makes the towns feel real and lived in.

I'll have to see if I can figure out how to move a building, or just leave it where it is.

do not worry for this and sorry-but it´s really too far away what I want to play into skyrim - there will come different homes and stuff in future and some will fit for you anyway...

Yeah, the ETAC mod adds, or sometimes doubles, the size of the minor hold capitals and little villages. I like having more people around, especially some that just aren't involved in quests. Makes the towns feel real and lived in.

I'll have to see if I can figure out how to move a building, or just leave it where it is.

So this house mod is completely empty as in no follower and npc?

It'll be cool if you can make this as a build-able house like mod. (ex. build a bath, build a cell or w/e you want the cellar basement to be, build beds or some bdsm toys for you and your follower).

I just hope it don't bug out chest like the last one did. lol

But in all wells i love house mods since i can seperate my followers in different homes so i don't have to place them in one area that can make my game ctd.

(Translated automatically)

The inside structure is interesting.

These unique, multiple-level balconies move the NPC's sandbox, moving from one level to another to engage activators, creating an illusion of real behavior.

That door is the entrance or leads to a basement?

post-733813-0-40882200-1503463215_thumb.jpg

P.S. Would not you mind if you moved your home from somewhere else?

hi, i´m not able to do that, sorry...I´ll create the inside (interior) as I usually think it should look like.

"Serendipity" will be also renewed later and then work as needed. Same for the "Whiterun Brothel"...

So this house mod is completely empty as in no follower and npc?

It'll be cool if you can make this as a build-able house like mod. (ex. build a bath, build a cell or w/e you want the cellar basement to be, build beds or some bdsm toys for you and your follower).

I just hope it don't bug out chest like the last one did. lol

But in all wells i love house mods since i can seperate my followers in different homes so i don't have to place them in one area that can make my game ctd.

Hello,

The basement (run) will be a dungeon, what else..? The door leads into a dungeon.

The Inner structure is so far cute but the stairway will be changed a little...I need a sleeping-room for the cooker and barkeeper.

Another place? - what mod is collidating this time?...

:cool:

These unique, multiple-level balconies move the NPC's sandbox, moving from one level to another to engage activators, creating an illusion of real behavior.

I do not think there are collisions (I still have not installed it and in the coming days I probably will not have time).
I'm thinking of moving it to a point where I was going to build a residence with CK ... maybe if the "move" I'm fine, catch some pictures.

Hello,

The basement (run) will be a dungeon, what else..? The door leads into a dungeon.

The Inner structure is so far cute but the stairway will be changed a little...I need a sleeping-room for the cooker and barkeeper.

Another place? - what mod is collidating this time?...

:cool:

hi, easy...you watch 2 videos of utup and then you create parallel your first home with CK....if you did that, you´ll do the next...after 3-4 times, you are on the way...more difficult to get the right ini settings for the CK...i can share them, so you can star at once without getting the whole artefacts of the CK...I DONT UNDERSTAND, WHY THE DOWNLOAD OF CK IS NOT AT ONCE SET UP FOR USE...means, you need to do lot of stuff until it works without any nonsence. I needed 4-5 days until I got it working without errors and crashes. And this CK is NOT the official software, that is used by bethesda. And I do not understand, why bethesda is not sharing exporter-tools for the known 3d-software...(they did that only for oblivion, but of course for very old versions)..

You should download the ck and then you go back here, i will put here my CK-ini files and then you go maybe here:

this you may look before one time and then start to do it parallel with the vid...

or this whole series will help also, but you must do it all by yourself...(needs an accout at youtubp)

1. load the creation kit and install it...

2. go to the "skyrim" folder with the "editor.ini"s inside...overwrite them with mine and then you can start-all the rest you can then do like the vids will show you up...from beginning it is difficult but after a while it is handy:-)

i wish i could edit/create interiors :( is it hard? if you know any good guide/tutorial video please send me :) i know i need CK to it but that besically all i know :D

CK inis.7z

@ t.ara

Thanks for the mod. Looks really nice and I'll probably bite the bullet and now try CK!

If you were able to provide a simple optional, or slightly different, location, it would be very helpful.  I'm another ETaC user and it really is a major, well used, add-on.  Not something you would really want to conflict with if possible

Hopefully, TIA shy.gif  

yes, it´s a "melting" between an "underwear-skirt" of an real vanilla armor and a "modded bikini-top"...if you like I can create a HDT-pack and prepare for download...I´ll do some stuff in future like that...all in one mod perhaps...textures are all vanilla.

install by a Mod Organizer or NMM and then run bodyslide - best is, to load your special slider set and work for your personal purposes on the curves...(inside outfit-studio...

-click on BUILD MORPHS and on BATCH BUILD...then deactivate all entries and look for only this cloth (supertight - sweetnothing) and then confirm..bodyslide will write the mesh-data into the folders...after that, you need to get into Creation-Kit and make it a clothing for using by the INVENTORY MENU...(for now I won´t do that, because I don´t like to do same esp´s for lot of clothes - i´ll make a pack later...but if you like it, then do it now for yourself:-))

much appreciated, but my creation kit skills are zero so wouldn't know how to create it as clothing. thanks tho

i´ll do that later...no question...but I want first of all now get rid of the basic- resource modding so far...

much appreciated, but my creation kit skills are zero so wouldn't know how to create it as clothing. thanks tho

thx, I´ll do what I can to create a perfect SKYRIM house...of course for LL-gamers.

its a very nice i like

coming soon:

"WindHouse" in the center of Whiterun....layout=Breezehome-but has 3-floors instead: Furniture and Interieur will be redone more exclusive...

asking myself if this home stays in concurence to "breezehome" and maybe I should create a new npc there inside and combine it with the city-AI.

If I would exchange it with breezehome, it would not be fine-imo.

Breezehome IS a player´s home, and if not used, simply a place-waster...but I want to let the possibility for the gamer free, what to do...so this is simply another player´s home in whiterun...and can also carry an NPC to live in...always better, to be and sleep not alone:-))

post-1454928-0-15367700-1503541504_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-35339700-1503541572_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-25155700-1503541613_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-62390600-1503541651_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-84832700-1503541689_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-31273700-1503541731_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-09954200-1503541818_thumb.jpg

yes, thank you-and that bank mod will also conflict with the city overhaul mods...I can tell you, that my "esylum-estate" - mod will have to leave for something different...something what is more interesting...

maybe we can together find a nice place around whiterun...or should I place it exactly inside the town?...I could find a place by using "artistic-mesh changes":-)

Looks like it will conflict with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56319/? Whiterun Bank mod. Both mods will tear each other as they occupy same spot.