Bouncing Sim Boobies: Updated 4/13/2024

1 hour ago, Soulbringer1 said:

And i Get a Virus Warning. lol  

Then you need to ignore it or turn your anti-virus off until it's downloaded. I uploaded that straight from my pc to LoverLab, so I can honestly say it's clean. Do you have the same warning pop when you download other things from LL? You know, where you have the wait 10 seconds box come up? 

On 11/14/2018 at 10:59 PM, Country_Boy said:

Then you need to ignore it or turn your anti-virus off until it's downloaded. I uploaded that straight from my pc to LoverLab, so I can honestly say it's clean. Do you have the same warning pop when you download other things from LL? You know, where you have the wait 10 seconds box come up? 

No, I download quite a lot of mods here. I do use Avast though. I know it is a false pos. I will disable for ten minutes option when i go to download again..  Thanks. :)

wow great work but while it is not on"DOA levels i'm still feelings some of then are "too much" bouncing, could be good later when you finish all animations make a sort of "different flavors" like a "default bouncing a more bouncing(like DOA) and a less bouncing.

but keep this awesome work.

Are people saying the Link to download is broken or that the mod isn't working?

I can testify that mod is currently working for me (as well as the bouncing boobies Rumbasim Dance that someone else made).  Maybe it's time to gather information and find out why it's not working for some and is for others.

(I am as up to date with Sims 4 and Mods as can be (meaning I removed anything that hasn't updated in the last few weeks)

23 minutes ago, llddb said:

I can testify that mod is currently working for me (as well as the bouncing boobies Rumbasim Dance that someone else made).  Maybe it's time to gather information and find out why it's not working for some and is for others.

(I am as up to date with Sims 4 and Mods as can be (meaning I removed anything that hasn't updated in the last few weeks)

The link is ok, mod doesn"t work at all... I dont know.. can it conflict with wicked whims or slice of life mod?

1 hour ago, llddb said:

yeah it's working fine for me too, and what it that "rumbasim dance mod???" you can link please??

for peoples with issues if you not already did it before in your document files sims 4 paste delete the localthumbcache.package, whenever you install a new mod is good to delete this cache because it can create some conflicts because its on this file which the game store some "temporary files) and this can make some conflicts and some mods don't work.

4 hours ago, ellessarr said:

yeah it's working fine for me too, and what it that "rumbasim dance mod???" you can link please??

for peoples with issues if you not already did it before in your document files sims 4 paste delete the localthumbcache.package, whenever you install a new mod is good to delete this cache because it can create some conflicts because its on this file which the game store some "temporary files) and this can make some conflicts and some mods don't work.

Found it.  For a while I was doubting my sanity.