Recommended Mods?

I've just started Fallout 4 and I was wondering what are some essential mods for a playthrough? I have checked the first ~15 pages of most endorse and download on nexus and picked a hand full. I will be scrolling through Loverslab for um..."intimate" mods after I'm down with nexus. Some mods performs the same function such as clearing out junks for settlements, taking covers, and lower weapons. Which one is the best? I'm planing to play on survival mode, at least I think that's what it calls (The one with eating and sleeping).

What I'm looking for but haven't seen yet are NPC beautification mods (Follower included), Long quest or maybe new world space mods. Also I haven't able to find a MCM for fallout 4, does it exist? If not, how to I manage mods in game? Anyway, I'm open for any recommendation, especially the underrated gems that may not have a lot of download. 

in my opinion

for NPC beautification, i use a combination of Lots More Settlers and Enemies(men and woman for most factions) and Hot Mama's

because of survival mode, the quest mods is a bit more complicated, there is "AA FusionCityRising" and "OutcastsAndRemnants" which are pretty good

a sex quest mod is "Boston Breeder" which does one thing that i really like is that it adds(or replaces) quests for some of the settlements to make it a bit more interesting

while there is no direct MCM for fallout 4, most of the mods are controlled by special holotapes

the last thing i would recommend is a one of the sorting mod to rename the inventory to something a bit more manageable

Download everything ;D Just another question, if I'm running sex mods like Four-some, do I need to run fnis-like program like Skyrim?

No

Follow the installation guide in my signature and you'll be fine.

Downloaded :D. Anyway, I started the game and a lot of the mods seem to be working. I download pretty much all vinfamy's sex scenario, which one are aimed for a male playthrough? Ran around I got rape by super mutant twice as a dude, feels bad man :[ How do I move to next animation during sex? or how do i set up length of sex duration?

Also, dose anyone know if "Legendary Survival" damage mod work with "Horizon" mod? monster seem to sponge bullets when they're not suppose to.

Downloaded :D. Anyway, I started the game and a lot of the mods seem to be working. I download pretty much all vinfamy's sex scenario, which one are aimed for a male playthrough? Ran around I got rape by super mutant twice as a dude, feels bad man :[ How do I move to next animation during sex? or how do i set up length of sex duration?

Sex scenes are only one stage.

There's a button that switches which animation is being used, I believe it's 0 on the numpad so that's as close as you can get.

Duration is in the options menu which is under your clothing/armor in the inventory.

Archived