Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

1 hour ago, sylar951 said:

I'm using 2.6.6.3 ver. and every  time I try updating to 2.6.6.5 or 2.6.6.4 it crashes to desktop during my town/save loading (when I revert back to 2.6.6.3 it loads successfully). Any ideas? 

xcpt DESKTOP-76POU2M 18-09-03 03.24.23.txt

Topic Page 2, where you look to download this mod, says...

WARNING!

IF YOU DON'T HAVE Roaring Heights AND YOU DON'T INSTALL StoreObjects.package THE GAME WILL CRASH AT LOAD.

Please read the ReadThis.pdf of this version update.

That's the idea.....

... and please don't ask where to find this StoreObjects.package

because it is

ALWAYS IN VERSIONS ZIP FILES!

Hello again.

Does NRAAS Woohooer and Passion mod have any conflicting settings that I should to be mindful of?

Edit:

To clarify, I'd like to know if the details of Post #55 of the thread below(which was about an older version of this mod) still applies, or if Woohooer and Passion have more integration in the current version.

4 hours ago, ketoconazole said:

Hello again.

Does NRAAS Woohooer and Passion mod have any conflicting settings that I should to be mindful of?

Edit:

To clarify, I'd like to know if the details of Post #55 of the thread below(which was about an older version of this mod) still applies, or if Woohooer and Passion have more integration in the current version.

There fine together and just to clarify Kicker's mod is not an older version of Passion. Passion is the successor of Alfiechan's version of Animated Woohoo which was a more improved version of Kickers with different code.

18 hours ago, tolga said:

İm using kinky world for some interactions.but i want this speacilty belonged passion mod which is related to ejaculation.isnt there any way to use this while using kinky world

Passion and Kinky are 2 different mods and they don't work together. As passion can't have kinky mod interactions, kinky world can't have passion interactions unless their creators choose so.

15 hours ago, Hassfresse2000 said:

Hello, my game crashes when i start the newest Version. I dont have roaring heights so i unzip the new version with the storeobject.package . Do i neet to put it somewhere else than mods/packages?

Crash is because the game loads FixerCar fix object from roaring heights and can not find a reference to it, If you don't have roaring heights and you don;t add storeobject.package in your mods/packages, that you don't have for sure, you will face such crashes. 

9 hours ago, PasTaCopine said:

Hello, I just installed the most recent version of the mod and played with it for a while. I've encountered a small problem; even if I disabled "close-relation passion" from the eligibility tab, my sims can still engage in passion with their family members (parents etc). I don't see them in options when I click an object and pick "passion..." from there, but when I click directly on the sim (family member), passion comes up in the pie menu and clicking on it unleashes the action. You may say "just not click on it" but the option itself coming up even when I disabled it made me quite uncomfortable. Is there an easy fix for this? Thanks!

Sims 3 does not have anything romantic between a father and a daughter or between a mother and a son. Passion autonomy triggers on anything romantic and in this case there is none. Is there any other mod installed?

Hello, I have game version 1.69 and when I put in the mod version 1.65 or 1.64 my game crashes. I don't have roaring heights, I have put the storeobjects packages in the mod folder but the game crash anyway. 1.63 version is compatible with 1.69? (game patch) if not, what I have to do? :/

These are my mods: 

1.JPG

2.JPG

Hi again, I've been playing off and on with Passion for quite a while with no problem! But I accidentally created an issue, and don't know how to fix it. I sent my male sim to college, and messed with some Passion settings. I'm not even sure which settings I changed.

Now, even back in the regular world, Passion only recognizes my male sim as a female. The only options I get are for female/female. I tried resetting the whole mod with no luck. If I change the setting exclude invalid positions to "disabled" then my sim can use all positions. Anyway, I know I messed it up, and the mod works great for all other sims. But maybe someone would know how to fix it.

12 hours ago, Hassfresse2000 said:

Hi, i have storeobject.packages in this path TheSims3\Mods\Packages

and @Dystopia26

In case that you have the game version 1.69, the CmarNyc_Penis.package is incomputable with this version. It is only for 1.67 

Remove it and see if the game loads correct.

If it loads go to the link below, to get penis mesh and anything needed to setup a nude outfit.

Also zip and pdf files are useless to be in your mods folder.

Males only http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/teen-and-elder-nude-muscle-fixes.html

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/morphing-nipples.html

Penis Map2V2, One set of sliders (you can download both sets of sliders but only install one), Morphing Penis Script 1.63V2 http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html

16 hours ago, extrashot said:

Hi again, I've been playing off and on with Passion for quite a while with no problem! But I accidentally created an issue, and don't know how to fix it. I sent my male sim to college, and messed with some Passion settings. I'm not even sure which settings I changed.

Now, even back in the regular world, Passion only recognizes my male sim as a female. The only options I get are for female/female. I tried resetting the whole mod with no luck. If I change the setting exclude invalid positions to "disabled" then my sim can use all positions. Anyway, I know I messed it up, and the mod works great for all other sims. But maybe someone would know how to fix it.

A way to fix it is...

This method clears any corruption that happened to a sim.

It resets everything except body and face sliders.

1) Save the sim. Use MC Edit in CAS and save it.

You will find it in \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims

2) Rename \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 to \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3-MYGAME

3) Run the game and it will create a new and empty \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

4) Copy your mods and SavedSims folders from \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3-MYGAME to this new created

\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\

5) Run sims3 go MC Edit in CAS choose your sim and change any outfit to vanilla outfits.

6) Save the sim and copy it from \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims to \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3-MYGAME\SavedSims

7) Delete \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ and rename \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3-MYGAME to \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

8.) Run the game and change sim outfits back to where is was.

On 9/8/2018 at 2:57 AM, PasTaCopine said:

Hello, I just installed the most recent version of the mod and played with it for a while. I've encountered a small problem; even if I disabled "close-relation passion" from the eligibility tab, my sims can still engage in passion with their family members (parents etc). I don't see them in options when I click an object and pick "passion..." from there, but when I click directly on the sim (family member), passion comes up in the pie menu and clicking on it unleashes the action. You may say "just not click on it" but the option itself coming up even when I disabled it made me quite uncomfortable. Is there an easy fix for this? Thanks!

After disabled it click on each sim Reset me. Passion has Erotic interactions but not autonomous. I mean you can click and choose erotic but it will not happen autonomous.

1 hour ago, PasTaCopine said:

Hello again, I'm having another technical problem with the mod: the passion interaction seems to trigger a script error in some of my sims. Some of them have the never nude trait which I think is causing a problem, but there are some others in which I couldn't pinpoint what is causing the script error. What do you think?

Can you upload this error to see what is about?

1 hour ago, ant2011 said:

I'm new to all this, but my game keeps crashing. Because I don't have roaring heights I did put Store Objects into my package folder but I can't get the game to load to the menu. It starts up and then crashes...

In case that you have the game version 1.69, the CmarNyc_Penis.package is incomputable with this version. It is only for 1.67 

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

I didn't use the CmarNyc_Penis.Package, I had another Penis package installed in my mod folder. Yeah, I have 1.69

According to my package folder, it says I have cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63, among the other morphing penis packages

2 hours ago, ant2011 said:

I didn't use the CmarNyc_Penis.Package, I had another Penis package installed in my mod folder. Yeah, I have 1.69

According to my package folder, it says I have cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63, among the other morphing penis packages

If you have this one, it should be responsible for crashes cmar_XCAS_corefull67.package

You need cmar_XCAS_corefull69.package for version 1.69.

This is a core mod.