Can't edit Playthings.esp in GECK!!!

Guest Jenova23

Guest Jenova23

Ok so I just tried playthings V2 I used the Animated Prostitution version/ Play Things AP Crossover in the Miscellaneous section since the original version of playthings V2 didn't work with properly with the sex animation's from my other mods, but I can't seem to edit it in GECK tool kit I keep getting this error.

--> MasterFile: Script 'scLoversFollowPlayerOjectSCRIPT' in file 'playthings.esp' has not been compiled. Context: DEFAULT "Yes to all" will disable all Warnings for this context.

So whenever I hit Yes to all it crashes I also tried enabling bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=0 to 1 in GECKCustom.ini but that didn't work either, if there's no way how would I edit the original version so it doesn't screw with the animations?

Means you've done something. It was my understanding you and DoctaSax worked closely for the clothing evaluation thing' date=' and you've funneled my a massive amount of ideas for the Tryout mods.

Plus there's the other projects like that program you were working on to see if installs actually had the files they need.

[/quote']

ok! thank you for the new tint! :)

... and you are corrrect, i have been a minor contributor. (I wrote this and that and i talk a lot! sometimes...)

So now i am imagining that the different colors represent different levels of contributions?

Means you've done something. It was my understanding you and DoctaSax worked closely for the clothing evaluation thing' date=' and you've funneled my a massive amount of ideas for the Tryout mods.

Plus there's the other projects like that program you were working on to see if installs actually had the files they need.

[/quote']

ok! thank you for the new tint! :)

... and you are corrrect, i have been a minor contributor. (I wrote this and that and i talk a lot! sometimes...)

So now i am imagining that the different colors represent different levels of contributions?

No, I think Purple are Mods and Red is the Big Cheeze Ashal, the Owner :)

I'm not sure if the Green required a financial contribution or major mod.

Green requires a solid contribution to modding. Don't know of anyone who got it with money.

You mean I only have to keep modding? I don't have to keep sending my lunch money or performing lewd dark favours to stay green? :)

Damn, you could make the joke before i could

Oow yea a answer: check FNVedit, trace error, kick it in the balls, save, Start up GECK again.

If you don't understand scripting some can help with that (not me)

Archived