[10-04-12] TI's Bouncing, Athletic Body BNB added

nice work. Too skiny for my tastes but it looks like you did a good job.

heh personally i prefer skinny gals or petite, balloon boobs are WAY too overrated X_X. Not to mention they lead to horrid back pain for girls who don't have the body to support them X_X

oh...and i like waffles <3

Haha' date=' well considering I have no idea what kinda voodoo magic you work to get them to bounce I'm in awe ;)

[/quote']

Not much to it at all. Very easy once you get the jist of blender which I still have a long way to go on that but doing this for the most part is easy. Pretty time consuming sometimes depending on what you're converting. I used the tutorial that Revanag uploaded with his BB Type 3 Armors mod here:

Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors

Even more in depth are some great tutorials dealing with editing through nifskope then the import/export processes in blender among other handy tutorials all by Jonas here:

Screenshot, Porting & Nifskope Tutorials

Cheers!

nice work. Too skiny for my tastes but it looks like you did a good job.

heh personally i prefer skinny gals or petite' date=' balloon boobs are WAY too overrated X_X. Not to mention they lead to horrid back pain for girls who don't have the body to support them X_X

oh...and i like waffles <3

[/quote']

Personally for me I really don't have a preference. Most of the BnB mod are a little much for me in game. I liked the Half version but there hasn't been anything made for it armor wise. CALI is probably my fave. My character is SKINNY6 because it fits her facial features. Whenever I put an outfit that gives her even a berry body it looks weird. I liked the old Type 3F from Exeter but again no armors except for vanilla FO3 armors. Oh well just my 2 caps. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi tattooedillusions

Can I make a request for the bouncing breast for this armor: :D

The T6M CH Raider Armor by Izumiko. :heart:

Official link:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46121

Just look at the screenshots in the attachment, it awesome! I tried to do it by myself, from the tutorial I found in the web. I tried multiple times, but no luck. The entire body is gone. :(

It's ok with the permission.

Hi tattooedillusions

Can I make a request for the bouncing breast for this armor: :D

The T6M CH Raider Armor by Izumiko. :heart:

Official link:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46121

Just look at the screenshots in the attachment' date=' it awesome! I tried to do it by myself, from the tutorial I found in the web. I tried multiple times, but no luck. The entire body is gone. :(

It's ok with the permission.

[/quote']

Ah shit sorry about the late reply GECK.O. I was going to reply a while ago and got busy on a couple different projects and the thread got buried a little and forgot all about it.

I believe Nagothm has that covered actually in the Wasteland Cloth Collection OP in the Adults Download section. Scroll down a little bit and you should see the following line:

"WIP Conversions: (No ESP file, meshes only)"

followed by 3 links. One of them is Type 6M which contains a few different folders one of which says T6M_Misc which has the individual pieces in it to mix and match and also contains the 6m body with bounce in another folder. Check it out and if that's not what you're looking for let me know and I'll see if he has plans on doing the original mod also or not. If he didn't plan on it I will definitely do it.

I did the Raider stuff, actually did pretty much all the T6M stuff by Izumiko, just haven't organized them for a release yet. I've been caught up with the conversions. I'll try and get them released in the next few days. I actually have the raider stuff pieced out for mix and match outfits and converted some to TN as well.

Went ahead and posted the first one (sorry for the post in your thread TI!)

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47895

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks KGR. All I did was add the bounce to it though it's not made by me. I wish I was that skilled in making....well, anything really lol. I love Kendo's Fetish outfit. Unfortunately that would mean getting permissions and he is away on a new job right now with no computer so it will probably be a while. I'll find out eventually though.