View File

No fomod.. drag n drop.
activate the esp after 3DNPC.esp
I've included a mashup texture set containing resources from Leyenda, Elegant Beauty and Fairskin spanning a few versions.
It's seamless and looks very realistic as far as it goes for Tikrid.
3DNPC uses the default actor textures so the set would have to be placed in..
textures\actors\character\female\ but back up what you currently have in case you don't like it.
npcweight is unchanged at 50
Yep.. I cleaned it

mmmm no chance that you make a version as a complete different char? She looks nice but i dont feel like installing 3DNPC just to try her out :s

Nope, but you can use nifmerge to slap her face on any npc or follower you want but you get the complimentary jpg. No charge.

As is.. sorry.

I think she would make an outstanding follower..  I happen to prefer weight zero.. but I am probably the only one that does!  Thank you for your contribution!  Lovely Woman!

Thank you kindly..

mmmm no chance that you make a version as a complete different char? She looks nice but i dont feel like installing 3DNPC just to try her out :s

Nope, but you can use nifmerge to slap her face on any npc or follower you want but you get the complimentary jpg. No charge.

As is.. sorry.

I have no idea on how to use nifscope, but i manage myself a little bit with TES5EDIT

Anychance i can do it with that? (to make her a separated toon i mean)

And no, dont worry, i have absolutely no intention to upload it anywhere. I am far too respectul to do such a thing.

I just would like to see her ingame without installing a 2gb mod 

As is.. sorry.

I have no idea on how to use nifscope, but i manage myself a little bit with TES5EDIT

Anychance i can do it with that? (to make her a separated toon i mean)

And no, dont worry, i have absolutely no intention to upload it anywhere. I am far too respectul to do such a thing.

I just would like to see her ingame without installing a 2gb mod 

You can do anything you want with anything I've posted here. Anything in the game. Real life tangibles are another matter entirely.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...