Lovers creatures-Sexual Organs

beck11

• 1 month later...

eh...I dont honestly want goblins walking around with dicks and breasts -.- (not any creature in fact)

Then all you have to do is install the lovers creature patch I assembled to remove shemales: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13730

There's an error of this link :o, any alternative please? 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13763-lovers-creatures-alternate-mesh-patch/

I have Wrye Bash, but, though it's called an app, it will not open a window or react in any form. I honestly do not want to mess too terribly much it, as I've always found ways around it. So, that being said, dose one absolutely NEED to Bash the LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp to have organs appear ONLY during intercourse? (Once done will I still need to shuffle creature "Armor." Yes or no will surfice.)

I have Wrye Bash, but, though it's called an app, it will not open a window or react in any form. I honestly do not want to mess too terribly much it, as I've always found ways around it. So, that being said, dose one absolutely NEED to Bash the LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp to have organs appear ONLY during intercourse? (Once done will I still need to shuffle creature "Armor." Yes or no will surfice.)

Yes.  Leaving the esp active (enabled) in your load order is known to cause all sorts of issues.

I merged the esp file into Bashed Patch and imported graphics. However I like to understand what I'm doing - how does that add genitals to OOO creatures?

It may not depending on whether that OOO creature is a vanilla creature with a vanilla skeleton.  IE if it is a custom creature it will not work.  The way this plugin does work is it switches out the body (or a part of it) with one that has an erect member just like what happens when your PC (or other NPC's) have sex.

Having said this the sexual organs plugins are if BAD need of an overhaul to get them to cover most of the creatures.  For many it just doesn't work.  It is on my list of things to do but it will be months before I can get to it.

The way the sexual organs plugins do it seems like the hard way, to me. Easier just to overwrite the standard meshes with the SexualOrgans ones. Then all the creatures that use that mesh will be covered.

If the creatures are retex'd versions of the standard (i.e. horses), might have to copy and rename it, then point it toward the correct texture in NifSkope, but that's it.

edit: oh that was already discussed ITT. My bad.

Yeah. But I was considering playing with the files, but I don't like the idea of all the animals walking around with hard-ons. It's TOO unrealistic. Nothing is that horny. Especially not 100% the animal population. To add to it, the animal gear isn't as ecstatically pleasing "Out of context" if you hear me.

Archived