[Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear [15.02.21]

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, lillijen said:

When I use WW to set Sim's underwear, even when I change the colour, when I undress outfit, the underwear is white, and no stockings etc are included

Stockings aren't part of underwear sets, only bra and panties are considered as underwear. All colors should work. Try to use 'ww.fix' command and then 'ww.random_sims_underwear force' command.

• 1 month later...

I could not find the following files in the zip folder:

wild_guy BikiniBottom.package
wild_guy BikiniTop.package
wild_guy InsertLacePanties.package

wild_guy LacePanties

wild_guy LaceString

wild_guy CutOutLacePanties.package

wild_guy LaceThong.package

are these patreon only?

2 hours ago, alifo said:

I could not find the following files in the zip folder:

wild_guy BikiniBottom.package
wild_guy BikiniTop.package
wild_guy InsertLacePanties.package

wild_guy LacePanties

wild_guy LaceString

wild_guy CutOutLacePanties.package

wild_guy LaceThong.package

are these patreon only?

Everything is still in the zip but has been splitted into separate files and renamed. See this changes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Zemacz said:

Hi wild_guy

Is there any way to copy the underwear from one outfit category to all other categories? Or even to copy to another sim?

Changing 3 outfits per category is a lot of work. Or is this a WW Change Underwear thing?

Thank you

Hey! Honestly I don't know the way to copy WW underwear to different outfit categories. I know there is a possibility to copy outfits using MC Command Center but I assume this doesn't affect the WW underwear feature and can be done only for basic outfits. But I don't understand why do you have to change 3 outfits per category? I usually set only one underwear for each available category. Are we talking about WW underwear change (mean change underwear on WW mannequin in CAS)?

WW underwear change is available as always, with click on a sim and choose clothing/change underwear option.

3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Hey! Honestly I don't know the way to copy WW underwear to different outfit categories. I know there is a possibility to copy outfits using MC Command Center but I assume this doesn't affect the WW underwear feature and can be done only for basic outfits. But I don't understand why do you have to change 3 outfits per category? I usually set only one underwear for each available category. Are we talking about WW underwear change (mean change underwear on WW mannequin in CAS)?

WW underwear change is available as always, with click on a sim and choose clothing/change underwear option.

Yes I'm talking about the WW option "WW Underwear change" in the pie menu while playing. You have to change the underwear in CAS for every single outfit in every category one by one. (Like 3 outfits in Day, 3 in Formal, 3 in Party, 3 in Hot Weather, 3 in Cold Weather...).  That's 15 times looking for underwear in all the CAS Bottom stuff. Now all my sims have the same default underwear (your creations, not the EA underwear). I'm already using MCCC for copying outfits to other sims. I was hoping to give a sim the underwear of my choice in one go.

Anyway, thank you for your answer. ?

2 hours ago, Zemacz said:

Now all my sims have the same default underwear (your creations, not the EA underwear). I'm already using MCCC for copying outfits to other sims. I was hoping to give a sim the underwear of my choice in one go.

Anyway, thank you for your answer. ?

You can use WW underwear randomization command to set random underwear for all sims and then just manually correct the sets you don't like. Did you tried this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, zxczxczbfg said:

If I might make a suggestion, maybe make the DefaultSexy items into optional recolors of the basegame default underwear, or separate items, rather than overwriting the default underwear wholesale. Not a major issue, just a minor quality-of-life thing.

I wanted to make them exactly default replacements because I don't like originals, I think they look really ugly.

9 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I wanted to make them exactly default replacements because I don't like originals, I think they look really ugly.

I agree they don't look great, but I would still rather have the option. I think having them as an alternate swatch would be better.

1 hour ago, zxczxczbfg said:

I agree they don't look great, but I would still rather have the option. I think having them as an alternate swatch would be better.

In this case sims would wear standard version as default underwear (I mean WW underwear feature), this is also the thing I want to avoid. So I'm not going to make this underwear as standalone recolor.

LL update

• Completely reworked shadow layers for all underwear
  • Improved lace areas of garter belts
  • Added normal map textures to all underwear (except garter belts) for a visual effect of bumps and dents on it.
  • Tuned display order of items in CAS menu.
  • Added custom thumbnails for swimwear.
6 hours ago, majkel said:

The shadow on area between model's thights and pussy still looks weird. Why it has so shap edge?

I noticed that long tome ago, unfortunatelly I have no idea what causes it but it's not related to underwear. You can see the same effect without any underwear. It seems this shadow done by the game itself.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

I'm new to the Sims 4, so this is a huge learning curve for me. But....how do you access the underwear?

WickedWhims has the underwear feature where you can set sims underwear as a separate clothing layer and sims can undress to underwear first before undressing to nudity.

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

WickedWhims has the underwear feature where you can set sims underwear as a separate clothing layer and sims can undress to underwear first before undressing to nudity.

Hi and thanks for your reply. So, how would I do that exactly? When I click on outfits or change outfits there is only the outerwear available. As mentioned, I'm still fumbling my way around this game. :( Is it possible I haven't installed the mod correctly or maybe there's a load order that's required? I unzipped and placed the unzipped folder in the mods folder like I have done with every mod. Also, all the items show up in the window when first starting the game, so I assume they're loading.