Race Poll for Brutal Nord Mod

What race do you think you might play the mod as?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What race do you think you might play the mod as?

• Nord
    • Breton
    • Imperial
    • Redguard
    • High Elf
    • Wood Elf
    • Dark Elf
    • Orc, Khajiit or Argonian (Specify!)
    • Custom (Specify!)
    • x117 (STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM)

Yeah, exactly. Like I said: if it was simply a woman getting the drop on the player and raping him/you, then sure. Some of the xLover mods even allow for that (and with correct female raping male animation, not a female raping a male like she's the man) But as a STORY, a guy just makes more sense, I agree.

Hm, i'm actually going to have to change my vote after giving this way too much thought.

I'm going to make a cute, green eyes, Redguard lass.

Their natural rough and tumble nature and free spirit would be utterly perfect when paired with a extremely strong and controlling nord. I like, in these scenarios, for the PC to despise what is being done to her, to try and find ways out, right until she breaks and submits long (long, long,) after the ordeal begins.

Yeah' date=' exactly. Like I said: if it was simply a woman getting the drop on the player and raping him/you, then sure. Some of the xLover mods even allow for that (and with correct female raping male animation, not a female raping a male like she's the man) But as a STORY, a guy just makes more sense, I agree.

[/quote']

In your story, maybe. In mine, none of my characters would ever submit to some normal human male. I'd sooner break his face.

so how about turning the brutal nord into a female if there is a guy PC? could give her a nympho or domnitrax mindset to keep with the 'brutal' protion of the mod. make everyone happy.could put in a check at the tavern door and spawn the appropriate gender for the dude/chic.

and to make me happy, why not a brawl at the start of the dialouge? winner is dominant. have it work kinda like lovers boxing.

Tested the most recent version today, looking pretty interesting. I'll definitely be following updates on this project.

I did a dialog test to make sure custom races register. For shorter races and x117 races (which I'm assuming you're using to portray mature elven species like ancient elf' date=' right? right) Gunnar is looking down at you, which makes the blowjob dialog much more interesting.

[/quote']

Is it checking character scale to see if we're playing a 'shorter race'? How would I verify if it has triggered this dialog for my carrier race character?

I think it's awesome though, if you're adding dialog to exploit height/size disparity like this.

so how about turning the brutal nord into a female if there is a guy PC? could give her a nympho or domnitrax mindset to keep with the 'brutal' protion of the mod. make everyone happy.could put in a check at the tavern door and spawn the appropriate gender for the dude/chic

Wouldn't make those of us who like lezdom or gaydom happy.

Besides someone needs to actually make a female version before we talk about who gets what. :P

Tested the most recent version today' date=' looking pretty interesting. I'll definitely be following updates on this project.

I did a dialog test to make sure custom races register. For shorter races and x117 races (which I'm assuming you're using to portray mature elven species like ancient elf, right? right) Gunnar is looking down at you, which makes the blowjob dialog much more interesting.

Is it checking character scale to see if we're playing a 'shorter race'? How would I verify if it has triggered this dialog for my carrier race character?

I think it's awesome though, if you're adding dialog to exploit height/size disparity like this.

Nope! I wish it did, frankly. What it does is what every oblivion npc does--it looks at your character while it talks. I just think it looks kind of cool.

I would LOVE to have it account for character height--have Gunnar make fun of your character for being short and coose positions accordingly--but I'm afraid that's above my scripting ability right now. : /

Leddis--I'm writing a character with masculinity issues, and this is a pretty character-driven mod righ tnow. I'd love to make a femdom mod but that's not going to be this one. Like I said, I wouldn't mind if someone borrowed my scripts (such as they are) to make their own, as long as I get GOBS OF CREDIT.

Tacomarine: that's kind of not what I'm going for here. I'm playing with the Plucky Young Low Level Adventurer Sets Off To Save The World trope and turning it on your head. Your character just isn't going to win at the beginning. However, there might be something like that later on involving another character. I'd love to build sparring into this when I can figure it out.

So what is this X117 race? I'm getting the feeling its probably introducing some content that is illegal? I looked up the pictures on TESNEXUS but only got face pictures.

Also I put Dark Elf, I had meant Custom Race-I would play it with the lineage II Dark Elves. (I just didn't see the custom option)

So far the mod sounds pretty interesting.

x117 is child races, be they actual children or races that just look young enough by human standards to be the same. In certain countries using the x117 races in an adult context could be considered illegal, but thankfully most countries do not have laws against thought crime. It can be a quite controversial topic though, even if everything in Oblivion remains pure fantasy and thus harmless. Usually people take an approach a little like Fight Club; you do not talk about it ;)

I'd actually use my x117 elf for this, since it fits pretty well into what I imagine her personality is like. Though a question... Have you thought about maybe somehow scripting a way to break free of him? I'm all for being a sub but that's an interesting idea to explore there. Hell maybe even make it so the victim can one day can turn the tables back on him.

DAMN IT, JANET, I'd like to. Unfortunately I'm learning to script as I write, so anything too involved might be a bit over my head. I would like to give the player a chance to escape but that'll be later in the questline--remember, the mod is written under the assumption that every free person in that lair is of a higher level than yours at first

Chocolate elves! They melt into thick, rich, gooey ahegao goodness under sufficient pressure...

Damn... If only I or someone else could figure out how to code ahegaos into the "orgasm" stage. Would probably be really really hard to do... If not outright impossible.

x117 is child races' date=' be they actual children or races that just look young enough by human standards to be the same. In certain countries using the x117 races in an adult context could be considered illegal, but thankfully most countries do not have laws against thought crime. It can be a quite controversial topic though, even if everything in Oblivion remains pure fantasy and thus harmless. Usually people take an approach a little like Fight Club; you do not talk about it ;)

[/quote']

I don't mind if people use x117 (it seems very suited to certain custom elf races). However, while the dialog assumes that the player character is younger than the antagonist and sexually inexperienced, that same dialog also mentions him/her being "of age." Assuming modern standards, that means late teens at the youngest.

A naive Kaleen or Andromenus most likely. That or a Demon(Take your pick of the variants) "playing along".

I am enthusiastic about the potential of this mod as Captain Oblivious outlined it. Quality writing is a precious thing.

Now Janet touched on something. Are there any story or companion mods out there that feature struggles for relational dominance and freedom?

Hey, I'm wondering if there'd be any interest in this: I'm working on a human race--based on Bretons--that's younger and weaker-looking than the Nord but clearly legal. It's mostly for male characters (because some of the sex animations look funny with a full-height guy). All I'm changing is height and weight. It's also good for those of you into size difference.

Would any of you like that included in the next esp?