Steam Summer Sale 2017 (Starts June 22nd)

Darkening Demise

Why should I buy at Steam Summer Sale?

I get every month at least 2 free games, though not always which I would like.

But with these free games was also already Morrowind included, completely legal is self-evident.  ;)

Further, if I want to buy cheap, then I go to my city, in a computer game business, there I get already for 1 euro a complete game to buy. HaHaHa

I have so many games that I do not even played.  :lol:  :P

Used to be a few game stores around the area I liked, one small shop had 'trade off' sales.....you bring in games you didn't want anymore and others would trade you for what they had, if there was any interest. No interest, sell the rest.

Too bad those stores have all but dried up now..... :(

Steam has nothing I want now....not for a few more months at least....

Why should I buy at Steam Summer Sale?

I get every month at least 2 free games, though not always which I would like.

But with these free games was also already Morrowind included, completely legal is self-evident.  ;)

Further, if I want to buy cheap, then I go to my city, in a computer game business, there I get already for 1 euro a complete game to buy. HaHaHa

I have so many games that I do not even played.  :lol:  :P

Used to be a few game stores around the area I liked, one small shop had 'trade off' sales.....you bring in games you didn't want anymore and others would trade you for what they had, if there was any interest. No interest, sell the rest.

Too bad those stores have all but dried up now..... :(

Steam has nothing I want now....not for a few more months at least....

These stores * second hands * there is also here, but I mean totally new games, (Not in the sense of the word) it are older games (not used) and they cost just 1 euro.  ;)

so far i have brought nothing......i have no idea what to get 7 ways to die looked good but then realised its an early access game, only two games caught my interest amnesia and metro redux bundle (not sure about his) reason why i dont know what to buy is because steam is so dumb trying to look for games to purchase and its always GTA V lets check a different section oh GTA V they are showing this game everywhere i go :(

Archived