Safe to kill named NPCs spawned by SL Kidnapped?

I am using Sexlab Kidnapped, and I noticed that a named NPC was apart of the ambush sent to capture me. I quickly dispatched him, but I am worried that NPC might not respawn or worse, might be important to a quest line. The NPC was named Lieutenant Salvarus. Basically I am wondering if this mod spawns copies of the named NPC or if it actually moves the NPC to you. I tried teleporting to this NPC after killing him(player.moveto), but it only teleported me to his lifeless body which makes me worried that was the real NPC.

I am using Sexlab Kidnapped, and I noticed that a named NPC was apart of the ambush sent to capture me. I quickly dispatched him, but I am worried that NPC might not respawn or worse, might be important to a quest line. The NPC was named Lieutenant Salvarus. Basically I am wondering if this mod spawns copies of the named NPC or if it actually moves the NPC to you. I tried teleporting to this NPC after killing him(player.moveto), but it only teleported me to his lifeless body which makes me worried that was the real NPC.

Yes, it's the "real" NPC. Yes, that can break your game.

On the contrary I don't think it will break your game because I think the mod author mentioned resurrecting or otherwise restoring any NPCs that are killed or otherwise have issues.

Why did you not ask this in the support thread for the mod? That is where questions like this belong anyway... where the mod author can see them, respond to them, and other people that are sensible reading the mod for help can see the response.

On top of that, questions asked and answered in the thread can be searched and had you done so, would have found the answer to your question.

So basically, every NPC used in this mod will respawn, even though it is the real NPC? Wouldn't it of been easier to just spawn copies? Or is there some negative to doing that?

I did several google searches with no results. The forum search function is fairly finicky as if I were to type "NPC respawn" it would show me all results for every post that had the word either "respawn" or "npc". I can rarely find the answer I am looking for using the forum search function, and have always had to rely on google.

I originally posted here because I read "Download, discuss, or get help for various Skyrim based adult mods." 

I suppose the support thread would also work. I guess if a mod sees this, they could delete this, and I will post on the support thread.

Ok.

Very simple, all named NPC:s should newer be respawned.

You will break your game. Not the first hour, but 10 hours perhaps or more.

It is one of the most dangerous console commands to use.

If you have one NPC as you did say, you killed and he was possible to be killed and did not have any quests on him.

I am pretty sure that Vinfamy do know what he/she is doing.

If he/she gives one NPC one name, he/she have one purpose of it.

If you still have doubt, ask her.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3805-sl-kidnapped-redux/

Archived