Skyrim Stuttering

Loresalef

Hi, got into modding again after a 6months break  :P.

Honestly i have extreme problems with stuttering on cell load (every object tree, actor and textures ).
I tried many things to fix it but with no success, i wasted like 15hours now for this broken engine and my patience comes to an end, the "delete all" emotion is closely  :D.

My Rig:
Windows 10

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard
Intel Skylake
Geforce 1070
16GB Ram Corsair

I think my PC should be enough to run Skyrim with a small load order at constant 60 fps or am i delusional ?

Imagine when i run from "a" to "b" my constant 60fps drops every 5s to 50fps or even 30fps, but just when resources get loaded, when i stand still or just walk around in the cell "a" without trigger the next cell load i have constant 60fps. Even worse is the complete freeze i get while the fps drop which lasts about 0.5-2s.

Like i said i tried many things from changing lods and distance or fades but nothing makes a difference. The lods, shadows or the objects just load 1feet before me and stutters anyway  :heart: .

So i link here 3 screenshots from Skyrim Performance Monitor and you will see the results for yourself. I ran from Whiterun to Rorikstead 3 times and everytime with a different load order, the title of the image will show you the time it starts.

--------------------------------

White-Rorik-Full S220

http://imgur.com/a/KFR3r

White-Rorik-Small S80

http://imgur.com/a/VSSkS

White-Rorik-ENB S40

http://imgur.com/a/xyJXY

--------------------------------

The Full Modlist is about 200 Mods ( ENB, Textures, NPCs, Scripts and so on ).

The Small Modlist is just SKSE, Crashfix, Snowfall ENB,SMIM, Noble Skyrim, Water and Verdant.

The ENB Modlist is just the Snowfall ENB with skse + crashfix.

I can link the Modlists when they are important but the problem with the stutters have nothing to do with the mods.

Even when i just install Noble Skyrim my game is broken, so the main problem has to be something ram or vram related.

"Other games work flawless"

Thank you in advance  :angel:

Edit: https://modwat.ch/u/Loresalef

Windows 10 has a feature called "Memory Compression" designed to reduce how often it has to hit the page file. This will cause Skyrim to stutter and stall when it triggers. To disable this open an administrator powershell prompt and run the command Disable-MMAgent -MemoryCompression to Re-enable it is Enable-MMAgent -MemoryCompression and to view its current status you want Get-MMAgent.

This was the fix for me, that stupid windows 10 like always.

Guest Qwertyasdfzxc

Stuttering usually is due to memory problems, and with that list of mods it's no surprise. I would recommend watching " [skyrim] Tutorial: Fixing Crash to Desktop & Improving Performance - "Stabilizing Skyrim" " Doing the Tweaks and Fixes will probably help the stuttering.

Stuttering usually is due to memory problems, and with that list of mods it's no surprise. I would recommend watching " [skyrim] Tutorial: Fixing Crash to Desktop & Improving Performance - "Stabilizing Skyrim" " Doing the Tweaks and Fixes will probably help the stuttering.

Ty for the input but pls atleast read my full post, i have stutters even with enb+noble skyrim, like the Performance Monitor shows but not even that you looked at.

I have this problem too!

I spend around 6 days to cure it, cause of this problem is latest skyrim game engine can't handle the ultra setting.

You should set your skyrimpref.ini from ultra to high, this can get rid of around 80% of cell stutter but it will more stutter when you install a lot of mod.

DISTANT OBJECT DETAIL ULTRA:
fTreeLoadDistance=75000
fBlockMaximumDistance=250000
fBlockLevel1Distance=70000
fBlockLevel0Distance=35000
fSplitDistanceMult=1.5

DISTANT OBJECT DETAIL HIGH:
fTreeLoadDistance=40000
fBlockMaximumDistance=150000
fBlockLevel1Distance=40000
fBlockLevel0Distance=25000
fSplitDistanceMult=1.1

Now I have problem with some castle or town mod that have a lot of object. FPS drop from 60 to 8 when looking at cathedral mod  :s  with and without ENB.

My rig
Intel core i7 6820HK
Ram: 32gb DDR4
GPU: Nvidia GTX 980m x2 SLI
Skyrim on SSD :MTS 820 Raid 0
Skyrim is in Full screen 1920x1080 
Windows 7 Sp1 Pro 64 bits
Drivers NVIDIA ver 382.05 
Have no antivirus software

Hi, got into modding again after a 6months break  :P.

-SNIP -

Windows 10 has a feature called "Memory Compression" designed to reduce how often it has to hit the page file. This will cause Skyrim to stutter and stall when it triggers. To disable this open an administrator powershell prompt and run the command Disable-MMAgent -MemoryCompression to Re-enable it is Enable-MMAgent -MemoryCompression and to view its current status you want Get-MMAgent.

This was the fix for me, that stupid windows 10 like always.

Boy, am I glad I found this post!  I was having many of the same issues, tried many things, but THIS seems to have fixed things so far. Still checking it out, but initially it seems great!  As you said, stupid Windows 10!   :)   THAAANK  YOOOOU!

i7-7700k, 16G, 1080 w/8G on Win10

Archived