Is there a bikini mod where the pieces are slotted as accessories?

Probably not for bikini's but it's easy to change if you want it that way. Just load up the _0 and _1 nif click the bikini then click the arrow next to BSDismemberSkinInstance and change the slot to SBP_35_AMULET next load up the .esp in the CK and change the slot to match the .nif. 

Or you can click the bikini and right click BSDismemberSkinInstance - block - convert - NiSkinInstance with this done it will remove the slots from the outfit and the nifs will instead use whatever slot/slots you choose for it in the CK.

All of the bikini mods I've seen either use both pieces or the top for the body slot. Are there any outfits that use say chest or accessory slots or any other slot for the top?

It's not difficult to convert one.  You just need nifskope and TESVEdit.

EDIT: myuhinny beat me to it, so I won't type out directions.

Probably not for bikini's but it's easy to change if you want it that way. Just load up the _0 and _1 nif click the bikini then click the arrow next to BSDismemberSkinInstance and change the slot to SBP_35_AMULET next load up the .esp in the CK and change the slot to match the .nif. 

Or you can click the bikini and right click BSDismemberSkinInstance - block - convert - NiSkinInstance with this done it will remove the slots from the outfit and the nifs will instead use whatever slot/slots you choose for it in the CK.

Alright lemme see if I got this. . . i have to break it down for my own understanding.

In Nifskope:

• find the part
  • expand BSDismemberSkinInstance > Partitions > Partitions > Body Part   << is this the right place?
  • change it to something (i know there's a certain range of slots that should be used, It's like 44-64. I can find the list.) 

I'll probably use SBP_56_MOD_CHEST_SECONDARY as it seems relevant and out of the way of most mods I use.

• In CK (which I'm familiar with) find the item and change the slot to the one I used in Nifskope.

In this way, the original mod will now have moved the part I want to a different slot. 

Couple questions:

1. How will BodySlide react to this? I would expect that it won't care at all, that nothing it does will matter in the slightest with this.
  2. Could I get away with using TESVEDIT instead of using CK? (I get bored easy and CK takes 7 months to load)

If I wanted to "jailbreak" these parts out of their mod, and put them into a completely separate mod for bikini tops only . . .

• copy the original meshes to my mod dir /data/meshes/bikinitopsonly
  • use nifskope to delete all the parts I don't care about.
  • use nifskope to change the slot
  • creationkit > new mod/esp
  • add the new meshes and set the right slots

I've never done this last part, I've only ever made player homes and the like. But I'm betting there are tutorials out there for it. Got any suggestions?

All of the bikini mods I've seen either use both pieces or the top for the body slot. Are there any outfits that use say chest or accessory slots or any other slot for the top?

You said TESVEdit . . . I'd rather use that for a slot change than taking a week to start up CK.

If i go digging around, is the body slot entry pretty obvious?

Thanks both you guys for the replies.

You said TESVEdit . . . I'd rather use that for a slot change than taking a week to start up CK.

If i go digging around, is the body slot entry pretty obvious?

Yep.

post-1063725-0-31158500-1497078867_thumb.png

If there are bodyslide files for something it probably wouldn't affect anything but you would have to redo the slot after making the bodyslide files as bodyslide files have their own nifs and bodyslide file unless you alter the bodyslide file itself. But if you are just doing something with them in bodyslide or converting them to your preferred body then it will not affect them.

I have added many parts and outfits to a .esp but for me instead of making a new .esp I just piggy backed someone else's .esp and use it to add all of my converted meshes and armors to it.

All you have to do is load the CK then either make your .esp making sure only skyrim.esm is selected and then save it. There might be some error messages that might pop up just hit yes to all. Then select the .esp and set it as active load.

Click the + beside items then click the word armor right click a armor line and select new. I name it and use the same name for the ID add value set race to default race select the slots you need for female mesh click edit by world model and follow the mesh path to the nif of the armor that you are adding and load it and it'll also appear in the render screen so that you can see how it looks.

Leave this screen open and now in the object window click on the word armor addon again click line and add new. For the ID name it the same name as your armor name but make sure to put a AAA on the end if you don't you'll get a there is already a item with that name error. Select default race biped model and follow the same mesh pathway to the same nif file you used for the armor armor select your slots and hit ok. Now go back to the armor one and the bare box with the word model above it click in the box and select new and search for the armor addon name. So if the armor is named rags and the armor addon is named ragsAAA you would search for ragsAAA once you find it select it and hit ok. Now you can hit ok to close the armor page make sure to go up and click save plugin after each armor piece you add just in case it crashes so that you don't have to redo it again.

If there are bodyslide files for something it probably wouldn't affect anything but you would have to redo the slot after making the bodyslide files as bodyslide files have their own nifs and bodyslide file unless you alter the bodyslide file itself. But if you are just doing something with them in bodyslide or converting them to your preferred body then it will not affect them.

I have added many parts and outfits to a .esp but for me instead of making a new .esp I just piggy backed someone else's .esp and use it to add all of my converted meshes and armors to it.

All you have to do is load the CK then either make your .esp making sure only skyrim.esm is selected and then save it. There might be some error messages that might pop up just hit yes to all. Then select the .esp and set it as active load.

Click the + beside items then click the word armor right click a armor line and select new. I name it and use the same name for the ID add value set race to default race select the slots you need for female mesh click edit by world model and follow the mesh path to the nif of the armor that you are adding and load it and it'll also appear in the render screen so that you can see how it looks.

Leave this screen open and now in the object window click on the word armor addon again click line and add new. For the ID name it the same name as your armor name but make sure to put a AAA on the end if you don't you'll get a there is already a item with that name error. Select default race biped model and follow the same mesh pathway to the same nif file you used for the armor armor select your slots and hit ok. Now go back to the armor one and the bare box with the word model above it click in the box and select new and search for the armor addon name. So if the armor is named rags and the armor addon is named ragsAAA you would search for ragsAAA once you find it select it and hit ok. Now you can hit ok to close the armor page make sure to go up and click save plugin after each armor piece you add just in case it crashes so that you don't have to redo it again.

Packed full of info. I'm nowhere near doing this at the moment, so I'll have to come back to it. 

Thanks for your replies.

Archived