EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 12/6/2023 at 2:35 PM, artytheparty said:

i believe i have the eve v.8 version, and i think it's really lovely but i would really love to use it on sims who are trans men since i'm trans myself and i can't really find another bottom mesh that looks nice enough- or, it would be cool if you could make a different mesh specifically for trans men with a larger clitoris. i understand if that's not ideal, but i'd appreciate it if you could at least be able to use the mesh on male sims (without having to set their sex as female)

Hello, to use it for a male Sim, you might be able to edit the file in Sims4Studio. Unfortunately, this will probably enable it for all masculine frames though and you might get conflicts with other masculine bottom mods.

On 12/8/2023 at 8:12 AM, Sailor_Cosmos said:

Hello I'm using your mod and this mod

but there is a conflict between them. When both are in the game, I see them but for the heavy boobs mod I can't use slidder when your mod is "on". The owner of the second mod is no more active on the site.

Is there a way to resolve this conflict ? or do you have a similar mod to increase boobs size ?

Thank you

Hello, my boob slider won't be incompatible with this boob slider because they will both use the same options/bones/view to move the boobs.

On 12/12/2023 at 3:59 PM, fyasd said:

What body mesh are you using for the clothing pics w/ a penis?

What pictures do you mean?

On 12/15/2023 at 12:30 PM, B-Death said:

hi! I have a transmasculine sim, and was wondering how I can use the mesh on him? its not giving me the option to use it for his bottom : ( 

As above, you might be able to edit the bottom mesh files in Sims4Studio to flag them for male. Unfortunately, this will probably enable it for all masculine frames though and you might get conflicts with other masculine bottom mods.

On 12/16/2023 at 3:47 AM, Kuriii said:

hi are your models sim cc's or 3d models? i wanna know what nipple overlay or body preset you use thank you :))

Check out the 'current downloads' options for optional extras, including overlays and presets.

Edited by ephiny-asunder

Not sure why but after installing the v9.1, in CAS when selecting female top, it does display the updated v9.1 but the female bottom section shows some outdated v.5 variation even though I checked through my mod folder for anything related to older CAS EVE or Myobi body package files. Not sure if it's from a particular clothing mod package that uses Eve body types.

I might have to use S4Studio to comb through what particular package uses this thumbnail.

Eve5.jpg

On 12/31/2023 at 9:24 PM, ReconUnitZero said:

Not sure why but after installing the v9.1, in CAS when selecting female top, it does display the updated v9.1 but the female bottom section shows some outdated v.5 variation even though I checked through my mod folder for anything related to older CAS EVE or Myobi body package files. Not sure if it's from a particular clothing mod package that uses Eve body types.
I might have to use S4Studio to comb through what particular package uses this thumbnail.

Eve5.jpg

Hello! That's a bit of a mystery. I just checked the 9.1 files just in case there was a mix-up, but there doesn't seem to be.

V5 is still available in the 'older versions' link here, but it's the only place I can find it. Is it possible you downloaded the file from here by mistake?

On 1/1/2024 at 1:19 AM, pisssnipertf2funny said:

hi, great mod btw, is there a download for the sims you used in the Eve 9.1 showcase picture? they look gorgeous!

Untitled-1.png.0c9dc9405d9a78fe1d0e395e14d8ad54.png

You can download them here. Make sure you have the right CC for the to look correct.

On 1/1/2024 at 5:33 PM, aañon11 said:

Hello, I have the problem that the piercing floats when the game's clothes are equipped.

Hello, you have to remove them from outfits that have nipples covered by clothes in CAS or they will float above/clip through clothing. They are only practical for outfits that show nipples. If you want them only to show when a Sim is bathing and automatically hide them when Sims put their clothes back on, you need to use the Outfit Tools mod to edit the nude state outfit.

On 1/6/2024 at 9:30 PM, Spektabilis said:

Hi thx for the mods! i have a bug, the bottom part is not working in the ww selector, im missing something?

You might be, or something else might be going on. PM me with screenshots and I can try and help you.