EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 10/19/2022 at 6:52 PM, sharris8 said:

Is there another way to download the Eve 8.3 files? Every time I try to download I get a message from google chrome saying "Malicious Download Detected download cancelled". I've tried to turn off chrome protection and then Norton says the something so I turned that off....still won't let me download. Do you know of any other way that I can download these files? Thank you!

You can try this link.

On 10/25/2022 at 4:36 AM, Deiblue said:

Hi, where can I download the blender file? Because I can't seem to find the link... 

or is it nor for public, yet?

TIA ?

As above, the blender files are also at this link.

On 10/4/2022 at 2:28 PM, Booserbob said:

I can't seem to find Eves skin mesh mod. Could have sworn there was one that gave all the skin texture as well as change the face but I can't find it anywhere!

It's downloadable from here (the v5 skin overlay)

On 10/20/2022 at 7:45 PM, dxrock said:

Where can I find that boobs slider do you use?

I don't use a boob slider, sorry.

I've been testing many things and removing other mods that may been conflict with your mod. It seems that when I use non default body mesh i can change the nipple but when I use the default mesh the nipple is change. Is it a bug or a feature or I'm using it wrong?

P.S: I'm using Eve 8.3

Are there ay known compatablity problems as a result of WickedWhims v175.1 or MCCC 2022_7_PR1 which were recently released on Patreon? Is the earlier nondefault version of Eve 8.3 still usable or do I need to delete it from my MODS folder? Any conflicts on earlier versions of Eve (versions 6, 7, 8 etc.)?